Do you think that there will be a Crash this winter?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do you think that there will be a Crash this winter?

Post by Tsar »

I have been hoping for stock market and the Euro to crash. It's not happening at the moment.

Hopefully there's a brutal energy crisis in the EU this winter. Crashes the Western economies and global economy.

Much of my entire future success relies on a collapse of the Western stock markets and the Euro losing purchasing power.

What do our European members think will happen in the UK and EU this winter? Do you think the Euro will continue to lose purchasing power parity against the dollar?

@MarcosZeitola @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you think that there will be a Crash this winter?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 1:41 am
I have been hoping for stock market and the Euro to crash. It's not happening at the moment.

Hopefully there's a brutal energy crisis in the EU this winter. Crashes the Western economies and global economy.

Much of my entire future success relies on a collapse of the Western stock markets and the Euro losing purchasing power.

What do our European members think will happen in the UK and EU this winter? Do you think the Euro will continue to lose purchasing power parity against the dollar?

I've got no idea. The way things are going indicate that things are working in your favour :lol: But I've heard America is doing the worst and the US dollar has plummeted in value to lowest it has ever been. From what I've seen from some Youtubers America is on the verge of total economic collapse.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 11th, 2022, 3:30 am
Tsar wrote:

I've got no idea. The way things are going indicate that things are working in your favour :lol: But I've heard America is doing the worst and the US dollar has plummeted in value to lowest it has ever been. From what I've seen from some Youtubers America is on the verge of total economic collapse.
Yes, that's somewhat true. The value of the dollar in the US is at its lowest level ever. I am using geoarbitrage abroad to have opportunity.

Ideally, the Euro will be equal to or less than USD $1.00.

At the moment, the Euro is about $1.03 again. It gained more than 3% against the dollar yesterday.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

It's more that I want a repeat of the Great Financial Crisis. Times if crisis are when fortunes are made, there's long-term investment opportunity, and the ability to buy a home at low prices.

An exchange rate of €1 is equal to or less than US $1.00 would be very beneficial for a few years.

The United States is indeed the weakest it's ever been but it's hopefully not going to become too weak too soon.

People who can buy stocks at very low prices will have really good passive income streams or investment income. Almost all rich people aren't rich because they work for it, they're rich because they have good investments.

Owning a property also eliminates rent which is the largest monthly expenditure.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Tsar wrote:

I don't want the Euro to crash nor do I want anybody to suffer economically. Any future crash will have been orchestrated by the (((global elite))) for the purpose of the Great Reset. Those bastards want to push us all into poverty and destitution so that they can then sell us their own perverse brand of totalitarian communism. I don't want Europe to suffer. In Europe there are some countries that I genuinely love such as Spain and Italy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A crash is temporary. Every crash does have pain but the Euro is more fundamentally strong with affordable energy prices. The dollar is the most vulnerable currency because America doesn't have a functional internal economy.

The best case is 2-5 years of a weaker Euro, strong or very strong dollar. Enough time for me to save, invest, and buy a flat. The best thing that I can do to save money is to buy a small flat. Then it doesn't matter as much.