Can we make a rule against posting the same topics over and over again?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should repeating the same things in new threads be allowed?

Total votes: 0
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Can we make a rule against posting the same topics over and over again?

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 7:49 am
@Winston

So some people here write the same topic, endlessly. They create new topics to repeat them. For instance Mercer would write "Looks are the only thing that matters" and make a new thread about this particular subject every week or so. He's done this numerous times. Other people will write a topic about how "living in Toronto is like living in a Nazi death camp" and how "Canada is evil" and whatever. Rinse, repeat.

It'd be nice to just condense things a little bit. Have one thread for "Canada sucks", one for "America/American women suck", one for "looks are the only thing a woman wants in a man", etcetera.

Because if some random person who might have been inclined to sign up for the forum sees the same topics being rehashed infinitely, like a record broken and stuck on repeat, it gives the forum the appearance of an insane asylum. Which would cause this potential new member to be less likely to bother making an account.

Just a suggestion.

PS: @Pixel--Dude, seeing as though you are "running for office" as moderator, I'd like to hear your two cents, too. I can't be the only one who's a little annoyed by people posting the same shit to death, beating dead horses like it's a sport. It's borderline deranged and akin to spamming at this point and I think the forum would benefit from maybe just a hint of "quality control".
I think it should look like insane asylum because that is what it is :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I agree with @MarcosZeitola. It gets annoying and frivolous to continue to encounter the same type of useless thread over and over again. It's best to keep discussion topics to a single thread.

I would also add that extreme exaggeration should also be banned unless it's labeled as satire.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:23 pm
If these topics can only be in one thread then we also need to make a thread for all of the white trash posters who keep talking about the same silly antisemitic, Neo Nazi talking points over and over again today. We also will need a PUA thread where the same boring talking points from old PUA forums can be all in one place instead of the pathetic boomers shitting this place up with that garbage too. Also, for posters like MarcosZeitola who like to talk shit about other people, there should only be one thread where he is allowed to talk shit and insult other posters instead of him constantly doing it in threads around the forum with his unwanted, useless low IQ posts.
We have actually made running threads. For example, I made a long thread about the risks of the covaids clot shot, another about sickos promoting the clot shot getting their just deserts, and another about mudsharks being killed by their pets. If you stacked your posts in a similar way then probably no-one would have much of a problem.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Mercer wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:23 pm
If these topics can only be in one thread then we also need to make a thread for all of the white trash posters who keep talking about the same silly antisemitic, Neo Nazi talking points over and over again today. We also will need a PUA thread where the same boring talking points from old PUA forums can be all in one place instead of the pathetic boomers shitting this place up with that garbage too. Also, for posters like MarcosZeitola who like to talk shit about other people, there should only be one thread where he is allowed to talk shit and insult other posters instead of him constantly doing it in threads around the forum with his unwanted, useless low IQ posts.
I think you need to objectively consider the quality and substance of posts.

1. Relevance
2. Rationality
3. Creativity
4. Originality
5. Legitimacy
6. Usefulness

I don't remember a single post that you contributed since you joined that had any real purpose. No offense. I think you need to work on your posts. It's often better for people not to post something than to post frivolous nonsense.

Take it as constructive criticism and the first step towards beginning the path of self-improvement.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:10 pm
It's all about how you write it, dude. Like how are you going to go about it? There are different angles, different ways to mention things. @Cornfed has consistently used some of the same basic talking points but he approaches them from different angles and keeps things interesting. @Pixel--Dude makes his observations and makes effort to come up with different subjects to discuss on the forum, on a wide range of wildly different subjects from the art of "fappening up bitches" to long lost mythical cities or zombie apocalypse lol.

Then you have men like @Lucas88 or @WilliamSmith who share about past relationships, @Yohan or @publicduende and myself who share about living abroad, in Asia in particular, and how one goes about it. We have very real experiences, the lot of us. Hell even @Tsar who gets a ton of shit from other people on this forum, he's abroad, has been abroad for years now, and despite what people may say, the guy actually puts his money where his mouth is.

It's a million times more entertaining to read the thoughts of all these people who actually "walked the walk" as opposed to some basement dwelling nutjob like you just crying about the same boring old incel gibberish as you always have. It's tiresome to read and it shits up the forum, lowering the already dramatically dwindling quality of conversation with your completely inane incel mouthbreather hogwash, you f***ing useless nincompoop.
Well actually it was me who made the "men fattening up women" thread because I love my thick gordibuenas but I completely agree with your sentiment. While I wholeheartedly support free speech and believe that no topic should be taboo, I also feel that the same repeated spam topics which are in this case nothing more than trite, low-effort incel talking points only serve to bring down the quality of the forum and turn it into a cesspool. Absolutely nothing that is written in those posts is original in the slightest nor do the posts contain any unique insights. Moreover, the author of the posts is obviously a troll seeking to disrupt the forum (he's basically a poor parody of an incel) and has already gone about attacking various men on this forum. I personally don't have anything against trolls per se and some of them are indeed quite hilarious (don't worry, guys, your sockpuppets will be safe even if @Pixel--Dude is made a moderator), but those few lowlifes who disrupt threads, spam low-effort content and outright attack or antagonize other members should be swiftly banned. I agree with your call for quality control, something which has been lacking on this forum due to Winston's lengthy absences. This alone is a perfectly good reason why we need an active moderator.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This forum has been around a long time, and if you post a thread, there might be a similar thread listed at the bottom of the page when people read your new thread. A lot of topics get rehashed a lot, but they bring traffic to the forum.

If we got rid of the crybaby threads, then maybe the forum loses 20% of it's traffic. This forum is a business for Winston, so I think he wants to just keep traffic o it.

You can also just not read threads obviously started by these 'M' posters who whine and talk the dystopian exaggeration of the world they live in all the time. It is usually easy to spot which threads are theirs by the subject line.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@MarcosZeitola I think, like @MrMan said, if someone posts a thread without realising then it is fair enough, but posts that Mercer makes are pretty much just spam and nobody gives a shit what he has to say. All he does is whine and moan about how ugly he is and how small his dick is (I'm actually sure he made a post about this :lol: ) so yeah, maybe his whiney incel complaints would be better consolidated into one thread. I know for definite that I'm sick of Mercer using his sockpuppet Mew6ix account to spam the shoutbox which prevents others from using it for sharing important messages or new users asking to be verified get swept away by all the complaints about Toronto!

All I see from Mercer are insults thrown at other users and it is becoming a regular thing. Maybe someone should make a poll to see how many people want this bottom feeder to actually stick around. But anyway, here is a friendly reminder of the forum rules:

"To all new members:

Welcome to the Happier Abroad Forum. If you are new here and have questions about the basic operations of the forum, you may see this Help Guide.

Although this is generally a free speech open forum, there are some basic common sense rules that we need to establish here.

Official Forum Rules

1. No posting of images with nudity or adult content, except in the private NSFW section. This includes semi-nudity, such as close ups of cleavage, private parts, see through nipples, or strategically covered nipples and private parts.

We have no moral problems with them, but they are flagged by one of our advertisers, Google, and are also not safe for those browsing this forum from work. Plus such pictures get us blocked in certain countries, public library terminals, and family safe filters.

2. No posting pictures of anything excessively obscene, graphically disturbing or revolting. We are not here to repel people or gross them out.

3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause, unless first provoked by them.

5. No lying or spreading of blatantly false information with an intent to deceive. No fraudulent activity. No gaslighting or bullying others by twisting and spinning things in order to put them down or try to make them feel less than what they are.

6. Posting links is permissible as long as they are useful and relevant to the discussion. No spam links by hired internet marketing contractors.

Three Strike Rule

- Any abuse or violation of the above will result in a warning, or first strike. (except for #6 since spam and spammers will be immediately removed)
- A second infraction will result in a temporary ban. The duration will be determined by the moderator.
- A third violation will result in a permanent ban. Permanent bans can be appealed, but only for valid reasons, which will be evaluated by moderators.

How to Report Offenders

If anyone violates the above rules, please report them using the exclamation mark button in their post and fill out the report form.

Hope all that is clear. Thanks for your attention.

Happy posting,
Happier Abroad Admin"
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 1:28 pm
We have actually made running threads. For example, I made a long thread about the risks of the covaids clot shot, another about sickos promoting the clot shot getting their just deserts, and another about mudsharks being killed by their pets. If you stacked your posts in a similar way then probably no-one would have much of a problem.
LOL

These are exactly threads a forum which is promoting travel to abroad and is positive about international/interracial relationship between straight men and women really does not need.

Such useless data garbage copied from nonsense websites should be collected in one section called trash box or similar and deleted after a while, not later than 6 months to free up space.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercer wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 9:27 am
Who does Pixel think he is? He's a brand new member and he's trying to change this forum and make up new rules on another man's website. Make your own HA subreddit if this site with your own rules if this site triggers you that much. I never met such a whiny group of "alpha" males in my life! Not to mention he's a hypocrite who insults other people as well so he'll need to be banned under his own rules! He should also be banned based on his own rules for falsely accusing me and Mew of being the same person when we are not.
Those faggots are monopolizing the Board.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 9:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
LOL

These are exactly threads a forum which is promoting travel to abroad and is positive about international/interracial relationship between straight men and women really does not need.

Such useless data garbage copied from nonsense websites should be collected in one section called trash box or similar and deleted after a while, not later than 6 months to free up space.
It looks like your loved ones are due to put you in a nursing home if the clot shot doesn't get you first. What are nursing homes like in Japan anyway? Would you expect to be beaten by blacks like in America?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 10:39 am

It looks like your loved ones are due to put you in a nursing home if the clot shot doesn't get you first. What are nursing homes like in Japan anyway? Would you expect to be beaten by blacks like in America?
I am not living in USA, actually not interested in this country anyway.

So far I don't know anybody personally who had a problem with vaccination. Neither with seasonal flu, pneumonia and also not with covid-19 Moderna and Pfizer.

Just got a few days ago the updated seasonal flu vaccination.

Vaccination so far was helping me a lot to stay healthy. What others, like you are doing, I just don't care, do what you want....

Enjoy your fake news websites, I say it again, I don't care...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 7:49 am
@Winston

So some people here write the same topic, endlessly. They create new topics to repeat them. For instance Mercer would write "Looks are the only thing that matters" and make a new thread about this particular subject every week or so. He's done this numerous times. Other people will write a topic about how "living in Toronto is like living in a Nazi death camp" and how "Canada is evil" and whatever. Rinse, repeat.
@MarcosZeitola
Well, that's because those two dead-obvious jewish trolls don't want forums that allow free speech (like this one) to exist, because that would of course result in people being allowed to distribute truth about jews. So they do this on purpose and don't really even deny it. (Of course, I myself claimed at least once in CaptainSkelebob's "toxic masculinity" thread to be a 4'11" jewish troll living in my grandma's basement myself, and haven't actually proved otherwise yet... but I don't try to make the topics list and the shoutbox a nonstop wall of nonsense in order to distract gullible members into wasting time engaging... or possibly to drive away newer members like you speculated.)

Mew6ix is at least kind of funny as long as no one minds the end of the shoutbox which is now 90+% only for him posting the same 1-liners about Toronto, yet elsewhere he even openly talks about joining the Mossad, a land rush in the West Bank, and how his jewish peers in israel are celebrating the impending potential nuclear war with Russia, which the religious nuts there believe will usher in the new age of their Messiah, and so on. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 22nd, 2022, 2:10 pm
Then you have men like @Lucas88 or @WilliamSmith who share about past relationships, @Yohan or @publicduende and myself who share about living abroad, in Asia in particular, and how one goes about it.
I have not made the final break yet to move permanently out of the USSA and leave for good (and am still driving myself nuts trying to decide exactly where + how to work out relationship related stuff I won't go into), but on this topic of posting more about travel and living abroad (rather than the overall thread topic of the trolls), I need to put some thought into eventually figuring out how to share stuff about overseas areas too, without making totally obvious where I am at time "t," so to speak...
If I ended up somewhere quite populous where a lot of other expats live like Thailand or the Philippines or Japan, it'd be no problem, but some of the smaller lesser-known places have a population of around 100,000 people, not to mention there's sometimes like 1-2 possible towns where I'd be sticking out like a sore thumb... :mrgreen:

By the way, thank you @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende and the rest who posted so much interesting stuff about the Philippines: I didn't comment much in those because it's you guys and not me who knows anything about the Philippines (though I did manage a Rodrigo Punisher Duterte fan boy thread), but that was a ton of very interesting stuff, so thanks for all those interesting discussions that I just lurked on. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 3:45 pm
[ his jewish peers in israel are celebrating the impending potential nuclear war with Russia, which the religious nuts there believe will usher in the new age of their Messiah, and so on. :)
Interesting. Once again they have a meeting of the minds with Christian Zionists in the U.S. who provide the political coalition that allows (along with lots of money and blackmail) Israel to get everything it wants from the American political class. The CZ, who have been pre-millennials for over 100 years now, think that their messiah is soon on his way, and no doubt look forward gleefully to Armageddon.

But what happens if the CZ ever grasp the obvious, that the Jewish messiah is not their messiah? That their messiah is the object of Jewish scorn and derision?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 9:21 am
Cornfed wrote:
LOL

Bullshit @Yohan, I like your contributions too about Japan and hope you'll keep it up, but Cornfed's threads are some of the best on this forum, but you're just such a brainwashed old beta you immediately throw the "off" circuit breaker on your brain if the stuff he or any of the rest of us posted contradicts what jewish or Japanese mainstream media has told you you're allowed to think.
However, your comment is a non-sequitur anyway, since Cornfed and others including myself post sources ranging from news sites to mainstream medical studies, not just allegedly fringe sites. (As I commented in the risks of covid thread, I posted a huge sampling of an archival of 100's of studies showing serious documented injury from mainstream American and European medical journals to establish the point that there was in fact tons of evidence of vax injury, even if the jewmedia denies it and attempts to use the "hate speech" laws to outlaw any one from even questioning vaccine safety.)

On this overall note;
It's strange how many posters on here, including even the good ones, for some reason think that the forum should be narrowly defined to whatever it is they personally want it to be about (the majority being whining men's rights crybabies who only want to feel sorry for themselves and bitch about feminism, whine that "women have all the power" in Western societies, and on the rare occasions they're not just feeling sorry for themselves, at least somewhat pro-actively locate the best places for them to go get cheap prostitutes to use as a "sexual outlet", to which they apparently feel entitled). I mean all that's no surprise, but why do they think the forum was ever supposedly reserved exclusively for them to indulge themselves in this?

@Outcast9428 is in a much better category, yet even he posted a bunch of stuff saying that the sex fiends were supposedly undermining the "Happier Abroad" mission, which he seemd to (for some reason) believe was that of his own quest to find a country more conducive to neo-traditionalism, despite the fact his own sexual preoccupations would make him a pariah amongst many tradpill types, and also the fact @Winston who founded this forum has posted tons of stuff about getting laid and talks about his own approaching of thousands of women, including writing articles on cold approaches...? :?

Or am I missing something, and Winston actually said "this forum is only for a bunch of whiny betas to bitch about feminism and/or traditionalism"? Pretty sure he does actually allow us wide latitude on free speech, since he himself also posts tons of threads about conspiracy theories.... :wink: