Self-improvement is a scam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
EthanYo
Freshman Poster

Re: Self improvement is a scam

Post by EthanYo »

Self-improvement is marketed to vulnerable and desperate people
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

In the context of wanting sluts to have casual sex with you, actual self improvement would be counter productive in most cases.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 7:17 pm
If you are ugly and neurodivergent you will be treated like absolute shit. Everyone will automatically hate you and no one will want to associate with you. No amount of self improvement will ever fix this. You will always be considered the weird, creepy person. Self improvement only works for privileged people who were already born with the right genetics.
How is self improvement a scam? A fat guy can always get into shape, that's self improvement. Does self improvement only have relevance dependant on what others are thinking? I thought self improvement was just exactly what it says on the tin. The improvement of one's self.

Yeah, people with better genetics will always have an advantage in life. But surely it is better to strive towards self improvement regardless of your genetics or social standing.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
AllTimesUTC
Freshman Poster

Post by AllTimesUTC »

Self improvement is essential!
Sure, you need to find the right approach and focus areas, but working hard to better yourself is admirable and effective.
I had it rough in the past and often thought "I'll never make it." ...but I kept going and got somewhere and am still improving. Stay positive and consider all the options you have and find new ones, its possible to improve.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Self improvement is a scam: said every man with a vagina that ever lived....
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:23 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:17 pm
Maybe their idea of self-improvement is turning their tiny dong into a p***y lol.
Fella!!!
Oh FFS!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Spat my coffee all down my shirt when I read this!!!
Jeez!!! This was hilarious :lol: :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:23 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
Maybe their idea of self-improvement is turning their tiny dong into a p***y lol.
It really is! Seriously! Take a look at this incel subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/transmaxxing/

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Mercer wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 5:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:05 am
If he had @Mercers outlook in life he'd say: "I'm 5'9" and my face is odd, my genes are shit, better give up now." :lol:

Says the bluepilled faggot @MarcosZeitola who failed in the west so had to move to a third world country where the standards are nonexistent.
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Says the omega cunt @CaptainSkelebob who says that he f***s men with vaginas and talks about men wearing dresses.
Says the arch-omega incel mouthbreather Mercer who is probably too unmanly to attract even a ladyboy and should probably become a ladyboy himself.

Check out the link to the subreddit above, Mercer. Transmaxxing is definitely your only hope at this point. It's not like you were ever much of a man anyway! :lol:
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Self-improvement is BS, for the most part. Money rules on top of everything. If your looks are bad, you can always travel somewhere to date younger girls when you have money.

How many people waste their life hitting the gym 5-6 times per week? How many of them will really become another Stallone? Those high-paid Hollywood actors had success because they played their cards right, happened to have good connections or were in the right place at the right time.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 6:14 pm
Mercer wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 5:26 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 13th, 2022, 1:05 am
If he had @Mercers outlook in life he'd say: "I'm 5'9" and my face is odd, my genes are shit, better give up now." :lol:

Says the bluepilled faggot @MarcosZeitola who failed in the west so had to move to a third world country where the standards are nonexistent.
CaptainSkelebob wrote:

Says the omega cunt @CaptainSkelebob who says that he f***s men with vaginas and talks about men wearing dresses.
Says the arch-omega incel mouthbreather Mercer who is probably too unmanly to attract even a ladyboy and should probably become a ladyboy himself.

Check out the link to the subreddit above, Mercer. Transmaxxing is definitely your only hope at this point. It's not like you were ever much of a man anyway! :lol:
@Mercer you little skirt wearing faggy cunt!!!
Stop being a little pussyhole when you talk shit about me at least have the balls to leave up ur post you absolute little bell end!!!!
You were quoted so I can still see what you tagged me in you worthless piece of dog muck!!!
Honestly, ppl like you are a disgrace to the males of the species!! The only purpose little beta faggots like you have in this world is to travel to thailand to get a sex change and become a little ting tong ladyboy so you can become a cum dumpster for real men!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: .

Post by Yohan »

What is here going on again, Mercer is deleting ALL his messages?
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: .

Post by Mew6ix »

Did the FBI or CIA threaten Mercer?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Mercer will be back with sock-puppet jew troll accounts, if he leaves

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mew6ix wrote:
October 30th, 2022, 8:08 pm
Did the FBI or CIA threaten Mercer?
You two smallhats are obviously just playing mind games with any goys dumb enough to not be able to see you for the highly humorous pair of jew trolls that you are. First Mercer showed up hilariously spoofing men's rights betas whining about how it's allegedly impossible to get a girlfriend unless you're born with Chad/Tyron/Chadriguez genetics (unlike all the actual earlier generation PUAs and seducers like Casanova and others who tended to be goofier looking than any average joe).
But I responded to him with an open mind in case we could help if he was actually serious and real, since I actually sympathize with "incels" assuming they are just being socially engineered into the delusions they can't score with women or get overseas or succeed or whatever.
But it became more and more obvious he was just a funny grade-B+ Sid Dinerstein or Borat here on this little known and highly underrated island of free speech. (Which jewgle disappears from the view of most normies, of course, if those goys are still dumb enough to use jewgle or duckduckgo to search for actual information.)

Anyway, now Mercer is showing his additional gift for humor by mimicking other forum members like that Ghost fellow and the possibly real men's rights beta "Joe" who showed up awhile ago with seemingly good posts on Japan (and I was wishing him the best to find a nice "tradwife" there which is VERY doable as long as you're not delusional about Japan's other problems), but then he started whining at me (even though I was being friendly to him the whole time) that there was "no such thing as misogyny" and other men's rights beta male bullshit, then after that men's rights cliche of a man saw me post a reply with a pic of a Japanese castle he deleted all his damn posts one by one as well.
Mercer is obviously doing the exact same thing just to make fun of the other manginosphere types on here because obviously a forum that is actually still search indexed but allows free speech about jews is going to be targeted for them to get rid of. But he is funny. I've never failed to give him credit for that. :lol:

So says (((WilliamSmith))) while larping as a "fake alpha male," as opposed to a 4'11" antisemitic/self-hater jewish troll living in his grandma's basement (which I periodically larp as from this very same account, even without ever having created a "sockpuppet" account). :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Self-improvement is a scam

Post by Mew6ix »

I don't know Mercer. But I believe that the CIA might have threatened him to quit his Black Pill posting on here.