what are ur worst nightmares?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

what are ur worst nightmares?

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Hey fellas!! Lets talk about some of the worst nightmares we have had!
I had a nightmare about the shadow men that I talked about before...
In a thread about my paranormal experiance.
Do you remember @publicduende @Lucas88 @Pixel Dude???
Here is what my nightmare was about
It was a dark dark night
And I was laid in bed then all of a sudden a vortex appeared and the shadow men came out...
They told me they were going to take away what I valued most as a punishment for my sexual infidelity and for my betrayal of a friend
But more on that part later
They used some magic mumbo jumbo and paralysed me to the bed!
Then I heard an ambulance outside and a team of buffed up surgeons broke into my house and began performing surgery on me....
One was shushing me and stroking my hair and I could smell the latex of his glove :?
Then the shadow men told me that for my crimes they would make me a feminised faggot
The surgeons chopped my cock off and implanted some silicon boobs into my chest
And the shadow men and the surgeons all pointed and started laughing at me....
I felt immasculated and humiliated
And I was awake but couldnt move when the big muscly surgeons were touching me
That was the nightmare
Now about the friend I betrayed
I slept with his wife after they broke up
I went to see if she was ok and one thing led to another....
I ended up banging her and afterwards my friend found out so I ended up getting into fisticuffs with him
The little beta
It isnt my fault if he cant satisfy his wife :roll:
What about you fellas??? What are some of ur worst nightmares....
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: what are ur worst nightmares?

Post by fschmidt »

My worst nightmare is waking up.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 30th, 2022, 2:23 pm
There is one bizarre and incredibly vivid dream from years ago that stands out to me. I title the dream "Suicide Hill".

The dream began with an old abandoned warehouse. It was never revealed to me why I was there. All I remember is that I was being chased by some kind of unknown supernatural entity which struck fear into my heart. I ran through the different sections of the warehouse searching desperately for a way out. Eventually I found a door leading outside and was dazzled by the daylight of a bright summer's day.

Right in front of me was a hill. I climbed up the hill and reached the top. From my new vantage point I saw a valley and an old American West-style church at the other side. The scenery was very desert-like and looked like somewhere like Nevada.

At the top of the hill I noticed an old man dressed in dark clothes and supporting himself with a cane. There was something that was just off about that old man, but I approached him anyway. He slowly raised his head and began to stare at me with a wide grin. I felt a little perturbed by his presence. After a brief period of silence, I asked the old man where I was and what was the reason for the church at the other side of the valley. The old man responded by telling me that the place where I was standing was called "Suicide Hill" and that the church was there for people to mourn the many victims who had taken their own lives here. I felt a cold chill throughout my soul.

The old man then turned to me again and said with a stern tone: "Kill yourself! You are worthless! Throw yourself off the edge! Eliminate yourself!"

Then the old man gave off an evil laugh as I looked down from the hill with a feeling of dread. I turned to face him one last time and I noticed that his eyes were illuminated red and his face was black and shadowy. It was then that I realized that the old man wasn't human. The impression that I got was that he was some kind of demonic entity or djinn masquerading as a human. I woke up abruptly and in a state of panic.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 30th, 2022, 7:51 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
September 30th, 2022, 2:23 pm
There is one bizarre and incredibly vivid dream from years ago that stands out to me. I title the dream "Suicide Hill".

The dream began with an old abandoned warehouse. It was never revealed to me why I was there. All I remember is that I was being chased by some kind of unknown supernatural entity which struck fear into my heart. I ran through the different sections of the warehouse searching desperately for a way out. Eventually I found a door leading outside and was dazzled by the daylight of a bright summer's day.

Right in front of me was a hill. I climbed up the hill and reached the top. From my new vantage point I saw a valley and an old American West-style church at the other side. The scenery was very desert-like and looked like somewhere like Nevada.

At the top of the hill I noticed an old man dressed in dark clothes and supporting himself with a cane. There was something that was just off about that old man, but I approached him anyway. He slowly raised his head and began to stare at me with a wide grin. I felt a little perturbed by his presence. After a brief period of silence, I asked the old man where I was and what was the reason for the church at the other side of the valley. The old man responded by telling me that the place where I was standing was called "Suicide Hill" and that the church was there for people to mourn the many victims who had taken their own lives here. I felt a cold chill throughout my soul.

The old man then turned to me again and said with a stern tone: "Kill yourself! You are worthless! Throw yourself off the edge! Eliminate yourself!"

Then the old man gave off an evil laugh as I looked down from the hill with a feeling of dread. I turned to face him one last time and I noticed that his eyes were illuminated red and his face was black and shadowy. It was then that I realized that the old man wasn't human. The impression that I got was that he was some kind of demonic entity or djinn masquerading as a human. I woke up abruptly and in a state of panic.
That sounds really dark fella...
Id have gone booooooshka and sent the old fella rolling down the hill!
Id rather have a nightmare about suicide hill than about a bunch of surgeons and demons forging me to become a little fag!
I dont wanna be a feminized faggot :lol:
Im a big man full of passion for banging hot babes!!
What do you think my dream meant???
Your dream was about how you would rather die than go to church LOL :lol: :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 30th, 2022, 8:49 pm
Losing my nads.
You mean your vagina.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA