Happy Birthday to my son Angelo! (videos)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My son Angelo just had his 10th birthday! (videos)

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
January 15th, 2018, 7:39 pm
So you're Philippines now unable to concentrate? I don't see any 1988 and 1989 videos on YouTube showing you so depressed you need to post the link to these.

I've heard Angelo is very smart. I doubt he want to follow in his father's footsteps and run the HappierAbroad website. He may want to be a scientist. I don't think he can do that in Philippines.
No but I was in the Philippines the first 6 months of last year. Here are the videos if you didn't see them. Click here: viewtopic.php?p=304042#p304042
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
He may want to be a scientist. I don't think he can do that in Philippines.
You generally can't do that in the West either.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
January 16th, 2018, 12:11 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
So you're Philippines now unable to concentrate? I don't see any 1988 and 1989 videos on YouTube showing you so depressed you need to post the link to these.

I've heard Angelo is very smart. I doubt he want to follow in his father's footsteps and run the HappierAbroad website. He may want to be a scientist. I don't think he can do that in Philippines.
No but I was in the Philippines the first 6 months of last year. Here are the videos if you didn't see them. Click here: viewtopic.php?p=304042#p304042
I looked a few minutes of you in the 1989 video and you don't look too depressed. You're acting "funny" or "cutting up." Of course only you know how you perceived you life. At least growing up then, you wouldn't get accused of sexual harassment if you talked to a girl.

Just make sure Angelo gets all the opportunities he deserves. There a zillion more good jobs in the US or Taiwan. I have no complain about the US as a place to work. The only problem is that most jobs are stressful.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Happy Birthday to my son Angelo! (videos)

Post by Winston »

Today is Angelo's birthday. Hes 13 now. Wow. Wish him a happy birthday everyone!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Happy Birthday to my son Angelo! (videos)

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2021, 1:47 am
Today is Angelo's birthday. Hes 13 now. Wow. Wish him a happy birthday everyone!
Hey Winston, I wish your son a belated happy birthday!!! My own birthday will be on the 25th of January (Monday). I'll be turning 48yrs. old!!!