Selling Sperm

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Selling Sperm

Post by rudder »

I'm in a country that values white foreigners. This is combined with the fact that travel is restricted to come here. There are not many residence options for foreigners. As a white male, what would be the best way to go about running a business selling your sperm? A huge percentage of women in this country dream about having babies with a lighter skin color as well as blue or green eyes. Nonetheless, there are basically no local options for the women to access such genetic stock.

I've thought this through, and you would have to have some lawyer draw up a contractual agreement for every sale and/or run a clinic to provide an artificial insemination service to control the end-use of the product. Otherwise, how would you control resellers? A woman might share some with her friends, and, before you know it, half a dozen women are sending the authorities to collect child support from you. Preferably you would not want to operate a brick and mortar clinic, and it would be best to set up some sort of drop shipping for the product.

What certificates and pedigrees should the white male obtain to garner further consumer desire for his sperm? IQ tests that reflect an above average score vs. the local men? Medical blood test results showing optimal nutritional levels? Any third party fitness certifiers to quantify physical fitness? Close-up pictures of eyes and skin color?

Should I target upscale neighborhoods with a surveymonkey to gauge how much local women might be willing to pay?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Selling Sperm

Post by rudder »

Apparently I'm not the only one who has considered this. Check out the 50:05 mark of this video: https://odysee.com/@DollarVigilante:b/T ... ave-Coin:1
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Is that something Tsar could do?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rudder wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 7:09 am
I'm in a country that values white foreigners. This is combined with the fact that travel is restricted to come here. There are not many residence options for foreigners. As a white male, what would be the best way to go about running a business selling your sperm? A huge percentage of women in this country dream about having babies with a lighter skin color as well as blue or green eyes. Nonetheless, there are basically no local options for the women to access such genetic stock.

I've thought this through, and you would have to have some lawyer draw up a contractual agreement for every sale and/or run a clinic to provide an artificial insemination service to control the end-use of the product. Otherwise, how would you control resellers? A woman might share some with her friends, and, before you know it, half a dozen women are sending the authorities to collect child support from you. Preferably you would not want to operate a brick and mortar clinic, and it would be best to set up some sort of drop shipping for the product.

What certificates and pedigrees should the white male obtain to garner further consumer desire for his sperm? IQ tests that reflect an above average score vs. the local men? Medical blood test results showing optimal nutritional levels? Any third party fitness certifiers to quantify physical fitness? Close-up pictures of eyes and skin color?

Should I target upscale neighborhoods with a surveymonkey to gauge how much local women might be willing to pay?
Is it a kind of hoe-ish country where is it is acceptable to have bastard children.

These sperm donation places became a business after the sexual revolution in the west, where there was a segment of the population who didn't care if the parents of children were married or not. In a traditional, conservative, society, there might be a tiny niche for this, but not a lot of women want to have a baby with someone they aren't married to.

Some people go for this if the husband can't have kids. I was a bit surprised with an Indonesian, I think ethnic Chinese grandma, was telling my wife about her daughter and son-in-law considering sperm donation. He might have been white though. I had kids, and my wife thought she might have been fishing for a donation from me. My wife asked me if I'd consider it. I don't know if she was serious. I think she was kind of messing with me.

There is no way I'd want to have one of my kids out there, being raised by someone else, not a part of my life, that I had nothing to do with raising while I am still alive on this earth.

Reading the title, I was expecting the terms to include not using artificial insemination. But at least it wasn't that.
Last edited by MrMan on October 18th, 2022, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 2:14 pm
Is that something Tsar could do?
I suspect you're trying to provoke a one-liner... I won't give in
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

MrMan wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 4:01 pm
rudder wrote:

Is it a kind of hoe-ish country where is it is acceptable to have bastard children.

These sperm donation places became a business after the sexual revolution in the west, where there was a segment of the population who didn't care if the parents of children were married or not. In a traditional, conservative, society, there might be a tiny niche for this, but not a lot of women want to have a baby with someone they aren't married to.

Some people go for this if the husband can't have kids. I was a bit surprised with an Indonesian, I think ethnic Chinese grandma, was telling my wife about her daughter and son-in-law considering sperm donation. He might have been white though. I had kids, and my wife thought she might have been fishing for a donation from me. My wife asked me if I'd consider it. I don't know if she was serious. I think she was kind of messing with me.

There is no way I'd want to have one of my kids out there, being raised by someone else, not a part of my life, that I had nothing to do with raising while I am still alive on this earth.

Reading the title, I was expecting the terms to include not using artificial insemination. But it least it wasn't that.
Just imagine for a moment, if you will, if your wife was biologically sterile. You could either get divorced or commit adultery (I'm guessing you're against both things). Otherwise, If you really wanted to propagate your genetics on this planet sperm donation would be your best bet.

Or a man really wants to have kids but is sterile. Are you really going to deny him that? Of course the wife could just forego the sperm bank and go bang some dude. Which would be better?

I think you're also making assumptions about the recipients. But I suppose you're right that heterosexual couples with a sterile male are probably the largest recipient demographic. For some reason I was imagining more along the lines of single females going for the service. When I was a bit younger I had women tell me literally that they want my baby here, but I suppose what they really meant was, "I want your baby, and your child support."

I agree with your other statements about conservative society.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I do admit that my comment was mildly sardonic but genuine and sincere at the same time. Tsar needs something to boost his income apart from his SSI payment. So if there is an opportunity for this in the country where he's at, why not?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

rudder wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 7:02 pm
MrMan wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 4:01 pm
rudder wrote:

Reading the title, I was expecting the terms to include not using artificial insemination. But it least it wasn't that.
Just imagine for a moment, if you will, if your wife was biologically sterile. You could either get divorced or commit adultery (I'm guessing you're against both things). Otherwise, If you really wanted to propagate your genetics on this planet sperm donation would be your best bet.

Or a man really wants to have kids but is sterile. Are you really going to deny him that? Of course the wife could just forego the sperm bank and go bang some dude. Which would be better?

I think you're also making assumptions about the recipients. But I suppose you're right that heterosexual couples with a sterile male are probably the largest recipient demographic. For some reason I was imagining more along the lines of single females going for the service. When I was a bit younger I had women tell me literally that they want my baby here, but I suppose what they really meant was, "I want your baby, and your child support."

I agree with your other statements about conservative society.
I wouldn't imagine you would get to choose where your own son or daughter was raised by a gay couple who hired a lesbian surrogate or a couple of lesbians, or whatever.

For me, if I'd married a sterile woman, I'd just have prayed for her to conceive. You get what you get. If one of you can't have kids, you can't have kids, biologically, but you can be foster parents or adopt.

I've read about a judge requiring a sperm donor to pay for a child on welfare. These kind of contracts may not protect against the state. If the state is behind it, a sperm donor in a clinic is probably easier to track down than a one night stand who visited a city and used a fake name.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

https://youtu.be/UArQNEqZjAY

Jeremy from Peep Show selling sperm :lol:
Last edited by Pixel--Dude on October 19th, 2022, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 1:53 am
No description so I didn't click.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

rudder wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 6:35 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 19th, 2022, 1:53 am
No description so I didn't click.
Sorry, buddy. I've updated it so it has a description now. It's a clip about selling sperm from a British comedy called Peep Show :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.