Why do Anglo men dislike men and young men so much?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why do Anglo men dislike men and young men so much?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

Note that when I'm saying Anglo I don't just mean Americans, I have seen these attitudes from Brits, Aussie's and Anglo-Canadians as well. I was spending time with some Anglo acquaintances and they started complaining about young men in Asian. How Asian mother's "coddle" the young men. Some Asian mothers(not all of them) seem to be very affectionate towards young Asians men.

This "natural bond" between men and women seem to upset Anglo's. They believe this "men and women" bond should not exist and the boys should just be left to fend for themselves, to "toughen up." Meanwhile, Anglos praise some Asian young women since they don't have all these "coddling." Then Anglo's go on how great women are just by virtue of being women.

Winston is right about the Anglo world being the "inverse" of the rest of the world in many aspects.

I will like to add I like the average Anglo, but I don't understand where "anti-men" and "anti-young men" attitude comes from. Meanwhile, Anglo women seem to be the opposite each time women get any privilege they cheer for them. It seems with Anglo men each time men get any "break" or any help they dislike it. I think they believe everything a young man has needs to be earned, while everything a young woman has can and should be given. Hence the whole "princess" phenomenon.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Anglo men dislike men and young men so much?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I notice that Anglo culture is very hierarchal when it comes to male hierarchy while being egalitarian to the extreme when it comes to the female hierarchy. In the Anglo world, all women are queens. You can't deem a woman to be inferior to other women for any reason... Whether its because she's fat, because she lacks femininity, because she's vulgar, or even because she is slutty.

When it comes to men, however, Anglo culture absolutely shits on low and medium status men. High status men, on the other hand, are virtually immune from criticism the same as women are. Actual high status men by the way, not what woke idiots think is "high status."

Asian society tends to be fairly egalitarian when it comes to the distinction between average and high status men. But Asian society can be similarly brutal towards low status men. Then again, the standards for what makes you low status in Asian society are very different from what makes you low status in the Anglosphere.

Actually, every society tends to be pretty brutal towards low status men. But Anglo society stands out from the others in that it treats average status men almost as brutally as it treats low status men. The distinction between low status and average status is much thinner in Anglo society for men then it is in other cultures. I would probably be considered an average status guy by Anglo standards but I feel much more sympathy for and relate to low status men much more then I relate to high status men. I feel like most of the men in Anglo society who have high status don't really deserve it to be honest.

What really makes Anglo society a hell for men though is how women simply aren't expected to obey any social norms whatsoever. No matter what a woman does, its always some man's fault. Society bends over backwards to solve any problem that any woman might have but no matter what the problem is for men, its simply "man up you loser!"

Asian men love taking care of women but in Asian society, women at least have to prove themselves worthy of being taken care of. In Anglo society on the other hand, men are expected to take care of women for nothing in return whatsoever and without any standards for proving themselves worthy of this treatment. Anglo women expect to be taken care of by men they aren't even married to or have shown loyalty towards.