I'm a Canadian hikikomori AMA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

I'm a Canadian hikikomori AMA

Post by Mew6ix »

It's been two weeks that I haven't left my bachelor pad in Toronto.

The reason is that the last time I went outside for some fresh air, a few Toronto women were acting hostile towards me. I didn't even give eye contact to them. I tried to avoid them. Toronto women are feminist.

Toronto Police are known to harass White men when a female accuses them of approaching them.

I wake up at 8 am, eat my breakfast, take DMT, fall asleep at noon, wake up around midnight, go on HA and realize that I'm living in a nightmare, which is life for a single white man in Toronto.

I also owe $20,000 in student loans and REFUSE to pay back because my campus life was FEMINIST HELL. Toronto is HELL for a single man!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: I'm a Canadian hikikomori AMA

Post by NPCslammer »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 5:12 am

The reason is that the last time I went outside for some fresh air, a few Toronto women were acting hostile towards me. I didn't even give eye contact to them. I tried to avoid them. Toronto women are feminist.

Toronto Police are known to harass White men when a female accuses them of approaching them.

I wake up at 8 am, eat my breakfast, take DMT, fall asleep at noon, wake up around midnight, go on HA and realize that I'm living in a nightmare, which is life for a single white man in Toronto.

I also owe $20,000 in student loans and REFUSE to pay back because my campus life was FEMINIST HELL. Toronto is HELL for a single man!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
I’ve seen a bunch of Canadian guys swearing that Toronto women are literally the worst. I believe them. Sounds like ignoring them is not even enough.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 8:44 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 5:12 am

GET ME OUT OF HERE!
I’ve seen a bunch of Canadian guys swearing that Toronto women are literally the worst. I believe them. Sounds like ignoring them is not even enough.
I've read Winston's blog. How America is conformist, there are sexually repressive, men cannot be alone in public. Toronto is several times worse. The Toronto Police act as bouncers in the clubs when men approach women for a drink.
It's like a single man isn't allowed to exist in Toronto.

I get the hostility from Toronto women when I mind my own business, especially in public transport. Luckily, the chin diaper comes in handy to hide my face these days.

But how can a Toronto man get a girlfriend, when the majority of Toronto women either hate men, or only date the Chads and Tyrones? This is where the immigration system brings in thousands upon of thousands of couples yearly to make it appear that marriage rates in Canada are not declining as bad.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

It sounds like you need to get out of Toronto ASAP. U.S. women aren’t even like that. In the U.S. you are just invisible if you are the average guy, but they won’t go out of the way to make your life hell, except in maybe some leftist cities.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 12:35 am
It sounds like you need to get out of Toronto ASAP. U.S. women aren’t even like that. In the U.S. you are just invisible if you are the average guy, but they won’t go out of the way to make your life hell, except in maybe some leftist cities.
Yeah that is really off the charts levels of feminism right there. I wouldn't be surprised if the women in Seattle or San Francisco are like that. I've been in Washington DC though which is up there among the most leftist cities and I didn't experience what Mew is describing in Toronto. I do know what women from the DC area are like and they are pretty awful but its true that they don't go out of their way to harass you.

I wonder if the British or Swedish women are like that?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 12:48 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Yeah that is really off the charts levels of feminism right there. I wouldn't be surprised if the women in Seattle or San Francisco are like that. I've been in Washington DC though which is up there among the most leftist cities and I didn't experience what Mew is describing in Toronto. I do know what women from the DC area are like and they are pretty awful but its true that they don't go out of their way to harass you.

I wonder if the British or Swedish women are like that?
Yeah, even the leftist cities are not as bad as what he is describing. I’ve been to D.C., New York, Seattle, LA and didn’t experience any if that. I’m sure that certain jobs and Universities in these places would be a complete different story. But the average woman in the U.S. is not that bad YET.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

NPCslammer wrote:
Toronto is an extension of the feminist campus. The home of Big Red. The city where a Mayor tweeted that Roosh V was not welcome to host a meetup based on lies from the elite media entities.

It's like every time I go outside in Toronto, it feels like I am at risk of being falsely accused of harassment or a law made up by a Karen. It's that terrible. Everything that the average man does is suspect.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 5:11 am
NPCslammer wrote:
Toronto is an extension of the feminist campus. The home of Big Red. The city where a Mayor tweeted that Roosh V was not welcome to host a meetup based on lies from the elite media entities.

It's like every time I go outside in Toronto, it feels like I am at risk of being falsely accused of harassment or a law made up by a Karen. It's that terrible. Everything that the average man does is suspect.
That’s nuts. If I had the opportunity I would visit Toronto just to see how bad it is. When you say it an extension of the feminist campus THAT makes a lot of sense. Feminism is the absolute strongest in the in the University system. Didn’t know what the big red was till I googled it. I’ve seen that SJW twat in a lot of memes.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

NPCslammer wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 5:40 am
Mew6ix wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 5:11 am
NPCslammer wrote:

That’s nuts. If I had the opportunity I would visit Toronto just to see how bad it is. When you say it an extension of the feminist campus THAT makes a lot of sense. Feminism is the absolute strongest in the in the University system. Didn’t know what the big red was till I googled it. I’ve seen that SJW twat in a lot of memes.
This is what happens to men in Toronto for criticizing Toronto feminists:
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Big Red's real name is Chanty Binx, which probably means she is related to Jar Jar Binx, because they have the same last name and are both ugly and annoying.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The majority of Toronto fefails are Chanty Binx
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

I don't wanna go outside to get falsely accused of sexual harassment. I want to leave Toronto by any means.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

I hear there's reports that Toronto is likely to soon pass laws requiring male and female passengers on Toronto's public transportation system to ride on separate trains and buses.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Mercury wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 10:32 am
I hear there's reports that Toronto is likely to soon pass laws requiring male and female passengers on Toronto's public transportation system to ride on separate trains and buses.
Dude you are metally ill. Do some self therapy.