Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is there a nationality of women you always have negative experiences with?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 5:29 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 3:00 am
Hey guys,

I know many of you feel a certain way about America. However, from my experience American women have been hit or miss. I've gotten along well with some of them and had good times. Ditto for France, Germany and many countries in Latin America. It's hit or miss and some experiences are great. Also, I have met a few Filipinas and I can confirm we get along well. And while we are different I feel Japanese people and I can get along well.

Meanwhile, it seems Poles and I are the extreme opposite. Each time, I've hang out with Poles or Polish women I have had a negative experience. I'm laid back, optimistic and enthusiastic. It seems Poles are uptight, pessimistic and cynical. It appears this combination leads to bad experiences. For some reason we are always on the opposite side of things.

What do you guys think? Which women or type of women is your polar opposite?
I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society nor do I know how to act like a regular British person (I feel much more connected to Hispanic culture). Because of this British women tend to find me weird and instinctively dislike me. I also don't like speaking to them either since British culture is characterized by groupthink and a narrow sense of what is considered "normal" and I just don't feel like I can be myself around them. British women are my polar opposite. There's just no points of commonality between them and myself.

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.

I get along the best with Latinas from most Latin American countries. I've had really good interactions with girls from Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Chile. Argentina is an exception. For some reason I tend not to get along with Argentinian women. They just seem a lot different to other Latinas and even Joe Bovino in Chica Spotting mentions that they have a bit of a chip of their shoulder. I probably get along with Argentinian women the least because out of all Latinas they have the least African blood. I like the African psyche and good booty genetics.

I've even gotten along with women from other Northern European countries which I don't necessarily like. I've met German and Swedish girls while at language school in Spain and they were quite nice and much friendlier than British girls who are antisocial and uptight even when in Spain. I've found that I get along with people of most European nationalities. In fact I think the British are the only Europeans I don't like.

Why do you think that you don't get along with Poles, Archibault? Are you a Polish American?

Sometimes those who are descended from immigrants don't get along with people from the old country due to cultural differences. Being too American can lead to one's alienation amidst one's European kinsfolk.
The Polish bakeries in Chicagoland are delicious-as-hell. Almost as good as Italian-American and old-world Italian bakeries.

The British IMHO aren't real Europeans; they are British Isles people IMHo.

That's strange af that you didn't/don't get along with Japanese women. I have always gotten along with them well...okay well back in '96 one I found out was a mudshark, and out of curiosity to see if she had changed, Just last year, I tracked her down via a PeopleSearch online search engine that she moved from North Carolina to Miami and I emailed her. She responded with who is this, and when I told her who I was - YEAP - I never heard from her again. Unfettered cunt.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 9:15 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society....

I also don't get along with Japanese girls. I actually studied Japanese and reached a high level. I even lived in Japan for some time. But still I could never vibe with them. It's as though I just wasn't on their wavelength and dates and friendships with them always ended in failure. While in Japan I instead dated a Chinese girl who I got along with much better. Indeed I had various non-Japanese Asian female friends and got along just fine with them.
That's strange af that you didn't/don't get along with Japanese women. I have always gotten along with them well...okay well back in '96 one I found out was a mudshark, and out of curiosity to see if she had changed, Just last year, I tracked her down via a PeopleSearch online search engine that she moved from North Carolina to Miami and I emailed her. She responded with who is this, and when I told her who I was - YEAP - I never heard from her again. Unfettered cunt.
Not everybody fits to everybody, and Japanese women are not something exceptional in this matter. Personally I think, dating Japanese women make only sense, if you, the foreign man, are into relocation and prefer to live in Japan for long term and find a reasonable job with good income.

I am in Japan since 1977, surely not such a short time and always living among Japanese people, especially now in a somehow remote area after my retirement with no other foreigners around - no family trouble and no disputes with other Japanese people at all.

However, Japan in general is not a place to look around for girls. There are many more foreign women living in Japan (most of them from Asian countries) who are married to a Japanese man than Japanese women married to a foreign man. Proportion is more than 1:2.

Most foreign men I met in Japan after a few years just left to elsewhere or back to their own countries.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 11:35 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

I'm from the UK and I've only ever had negative experiences with British women with very few exceptions. Nowadays I avoid British women like the plague but whenever I've interacted with them those interactions have always been characterized by coldness and distance. I don't fit into British society....

Not everybody fits to everybody, and Japanese women are not something exceptional in this matter. Personally I think, dating Japanese women make only sense, if you, the foreign man, are into relocation and prefer to live in Japan for long term and find a reasonable job with good income.

I am in Japan since 1977, surely not such a short time and always living among Japanese people, especially now in a somehow remote area after my retirement with no other foreigners around - no family trouble and no disputes with other Japanese people at all.

However, Japan in general is not a place to look around for girls. There are many more foreign women living in Japan (most of them from Asian countries) who are married to a Japanese man than Japanese women married to a foreign man. Proportion is more than 1:2.

Most foreign men I met in Japan after a few years just left to elsewhere or back to their own countries.
That's really disappointing (yet believable) because "for the longest time" like Billy Joel, I was strongly attracted to them. I think I'm better off going to Brazil to find me a Japanese Brazilian in order to get the best of both words, but South America is not in my cards at the moment. I have bigger plans.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Japan is one of those unusual outlier societies which you either fit into or don't. I consider the UK to be an unusual outlier society too. Some people fit right in while many just find the place extremely alien.

I'm one of those who don't fit into Japanese society. Or Japanese society doesn't fit with my personality. I'm too effusive and free-spirited to live in a highly ordered and conformist society without standing out in a negative way. I'm also too honest and authentic to abide by social rules which prioritize fake harmony over true sentiments. I spoke Japanese well and could even read quite fluently but my conversations with Japanese people usually lacked connection and I had a hard time making friends. By the end of my stay in Japan most of my friends were foreigners from other Asian countries who I tended to get along with quite well. But my Japanese friends were very few and I eventually realized that I just don't get along with Japanese people. Even to this day whenever I interact with Japanese people who I meet abroad or try to speak to them in Japanese they are normally very standoffish with me and seem to instinctively dislike me. I don't jive at all with the Japanese soul. I now do my best to avoid them.

I don't even find Japanese females that attractive anyway. Nowadays I am only interested in Latinas with big butts like the ones included in my "Short, thick girls with big booties" thread. Curiously Mediterranean and Latin American cultures are the only ones I feel that I truly fit into.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 11:12 am
Japan is one of those unusual outlier societies which you either fit into or don't. I consider the UK to be an unusual outlier society too. Some people fit right in while many just find the place extremely alien.

I'm one of those who don't fit into Japanese society. Or Japanese society doesn't fit with my personality. I'm too effusive and free-spirited to live in a highly ordered and conformist society without standing out in a negative way. I'm also too honest and authentic to abide by social rules which prioritize fake harmony over true sentiments. I spoke Japanese well and could even read quite fluently but my conversations with Japanese people usually lacked connection and I had a hard time making friends. By the end of my stay in Japan most of my friends were foreigners from other Asian countries who I tended to get along with quite well. But my Japanese friends were very few and I eventually realized that I just don't get along with Japanese people. Even to this day whenever I interact with Japanese people who I meet abroad or try to speak to them in Japanese they are normally very standoffish with me and seem to instinctively dislike me. I don't jive at all with the Japanese soul. I now do my best to avoid them.

I don't even find Japanese females that attractive anyway. Nowadays I am only interested in Latinas with big butts like the ones included in my "Short, thick girls with big booties" thread. Curiously Mediterranean and Latin American cultures are the only ones I feel that I truly fit into.
Aye dude thanks for responding. I hear ya': Stick to that big butt thread. OMFG you have to make it a sticky! LoL :lol:
Furthermore, I'm so sorry that you and JP chicks do not get along like...nor the people overall. Between many of them and Korean chicks, they got the best legs for skinny chicks worldwide; they make skinniness look sexy af.