Why I want a Second Korean War to Happen!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why I want a Second Korean War to Happen!!!

Post by Tsar »

Most girls are only interested in chatting with South Korean guys. This is common for Eastern European girls, especially Russian girls and Ukrainian girls, if they're teens as well as many beautiful East Asians.

It's always South Korea...

So...

Best way to remove the #1 idol of teen girls is to provoke North Korea enough into smashing South Korea to pieces and making it Communist...

That combined with a mass Pfizer Vaccine die-off in South Korea means no more K-pop.

It's not all bad because East Asia will have peace without anymore American interference and Korea will be one unified nation again.

Long Live Kim Jung-Un who will go down in history as the first President of a reunified Korea!

So, I win and humanity wins, am I right?

LOL!!! :lol:

The only real losers will be:
Teen girls in Russia and EE :cry:
American elites
The West

Winners:
Me
Eurasian rivals to the West
The Kim Dynasty
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Why I want a Second Korean War to Happen!!!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:05 pm
Most girls are only interested in chatting with South Korean guys. This is common for Eastern European girls, especially Russian girls and Ukrainian girls, if they're teens as well as many beautiful East Asians.

It's always South Korea...

So...

Best way to remove the #1 idol of teen girls is to provoke North Korea enough into smashing South Korea to pieces and making it Communist...

That combined with a mass Pfizer Vaccine die-off in South Korea means no more K-pop.

It's not all bad because East Asia will have peace without anymore American interference and Korea will be one unified nation again.

Long Live Kim Jung-Un who will go down in history as the first President of a reunified Korea!

So, I win and humanity wins, am I right?

LOL!!! :lol:

The only real losers will be:
Teen girls in Russia and EE :cry:
American elites
The West

Winners:
Me
Eurasian rivals to the West
The Kim Dynasty
So let me see if I am understanding you right. Because you get rejected by Russian girls you blame South Korea and advocate their eradication because without K-Pop you will find it easier to get laid?

Not into wiping out South Korea at all, but this post was pretty hilarious.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:18 pm
So let me see if I am understanding you right. Because you get rejected by Russian girls you blame South Korea and advocate their eradication because without K-Pop you will find it easier to get laid?

No...I advocate reunification with a North Korean victory so Communism removes Westernization because Westernization is the problem.

The Kim Dynasty will takeover the food exports while China sends in Scientists to help keep the high-tech sector going.

It also creates peace in Asia by officially bringing an end to the Korean War which never ended in a peace treaty.

It's one of the most realistic and geopolitical plausible solutions to fixing the world.
Last edited by Tsar on June 19th, 2022, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Most of the global music industry is led by Jews or Wall Street Jew Money.

Most modern popular music videos = brainwashing propaganda
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:26 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

No...I advocate reunification with a North Korean victory so Communism removes Westernization because Westernization is the problem.

The Kim Dynasty will takeover the food exports while China sends in Scientists to help keep the high-tech sector going.

It also creates peace in Asia by officially bringing an end to the Korean War which never ended in a peace treaty.

It's one of the most realistic and geopolitical plausible solutions to fixing the world.
Hmmm yes I understand. I'm not sure it will fix the world though. The West will still be around to destabilize other regions. They're already doing it now with the Middle East and with Russia through their proxy war in Ukraine.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:36 pm
Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:26 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Hmmm yes I understand. I'm not sure it will fix the world though. The West will still be around to destabilize other regions. They're already doing it now with the Middle East and with Russia through their proxy war in Ukraine.
Yes but once Russia annexes all Ukraine and China retakes Taiwan, if Iran develops nukes and North Korea took South Korea... Eurasia is #1.

Annihilate the EU economy to crush it's Americanization
Eurasian and Middle Eastern Oil Embargo on the US
Russia and China build bases and Fortify Venezuela

Russia and China can help protect Africa. If Africa were to default on the IMF and World Bank, and say "Bye bye West" then no more White (more like Jewish) neocolonialism!

The Western White Collaborators and Jews will be strangled! No more West as we know it!

Complete geopolitical change! Europe will be forced to choose peace or America. America must choose isolationism or irrelevance, and choose to support fair economic policies or collapse into a true high-tech Banana Republic!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Keep in mind Tsar a lot of South Korean guys are incels like yourself and don’t have much success with girls. Feminism is terrible in South Korea and they have a lowest fertility rate in the world. If Eastern Europe essentially functions as South Korea’s version of what Southeast Asia is for white guys then I say good for them.

Life in North Korea is more miserable then you can possibly imagine. Watch Camp 14: Total Control Zone.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 12:59 pm
Keep in mind Tsar a lot of South Korean guys are incels like yourself and don’t have much success with girls. Feminism is terrible in South Korea and they have a lowest fertility rate in the world. If Eastern Europe essentially functions as South Korea’s version of what Southeast Asia is for white guys then I say good for them.

Life in North Korea is more miserable then you can possibly imagine. Watch Camp 14: Total Control Zone.
I said White Girls idolize them as teens but obviously they go for bad boy locals. Most Korean guys are probably too respectable or sweet, or the girls might only want sex for a quick bang.

Southeast Asia is only an easy place for most guys to get hookers and ugly girls. That's the truth.

Many White girls would probably choose a black guy over an Asian guy for relationship because many are into the idea black = badass.

Korean guys like Chinese or Whites can get any of the lowest quality girls in the Philippines.

A high quality girl is difficult anywhere.

And there's no question getting a female after she's 25+ or 30+ is easy but that's because she has almost no value.

Virginity+Beauty+Youth=Value of a Girl

I want a girl that has value and actually makes me feel that I achieved something. Not a low hanging prize with no real value to me.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I might not be a bad boy, but I am a mafiosi type guy.

Mafia are good guys who do bad things if necessary. Like a Medici.

Bad boys are low quality losers of society.

I use to be a nice guy like the Man in Black in Westworld but I am more Mafia style now.

That's why in all honesty, I don't actually care about what's happening in Ukraine as long as the West loses.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:22 pm

I use to be a nice guy like the Man in Black in Westworld but I am more Mafia style now.

That's why in all honesty, I don't actually care about what's happening in Ukraine as long as the West loses.
When you say you are mafioso what do you mean, exactly? What makes someone mafioso to you? Unless you mean you actually are mafioso, which I doubt.

I don't think the battle lines are drawn where you think they are. The global elite meet at Davos every year and participants include people who we are supposedly enemies with. Between this cabal of parasitic excremental strands of rectal pubic hair who call themselves the elite, they discuss the future direction in which to take humanity.

I'd bet my left nut that this war in Ukraine is another manufactured crisis similar to the covid 19 pandemic, another scam to further their globalist agenda. Look what's happened as a result of the war in Ukraine, prices going through the roof a cost of living crisis as well as food shortages in some places. We're advanced enough technologically to start automating most menial jobs and the elite know they can't justify people working when their jobs can just be automated.

Klaus Schwab, the founder of the WEF wrote the book on the Great Reset and they talk about this in their little circle jerk meetings at Davos and this is why they are creating all these issues to eradicate small businesses and drive everyone to the brink of destitution and ruin. From there they can bring about the "great" reset. Great for them. For these elites power and control is their goal and with the Great Reset they want to own everything. Their advert included "You will own nothing, and you will be happy." Not a prediction, likely an order!

So this war in Ukraine and the knock on effect it has had is probably another step towards that goal. It's just shit that so many normal people in Ukraine have been forced out of their homes or killed and forced to become part of the theatre of the absurd.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:42 pm
Tsar wrote:

When you say you are mafioso what do you mean, exactly? What makes someone mafioso to you? Unless you mean you actually are mafioso, which I doubt.
I mean if I had people to follow my orders, I wouldn't hesitate to have people beaten or other terrible things happen. I would pay Fixers to do bad things so I can be a hero.

Everyone knows that the best way political Elites achieve greatness is to destroy something then fix what they destroyed.

Example:

I want a beautiful girl.

I have many millions.

I tell my Fixer to end her family but leave her alive. But be sure she watches their deaths and if she has a slut sister, have a thug rape and kill the slut sister.

The girl will be a mess.

Then I can come in and help her in her difficult time, especially if I have her be allowed to escape and herded in my direction.

She will be in need of a hero meaning me!

That's what I mean. For anyone who is mafiosi and Machiavellian, the End justifies the Means. Victory at any cost.

Obviously, it's cold and ruthless, but calculative.

I don't care about good or evil if it means victory. That's what I mean by me being mafiosi, not bad boy.

I believe in good but if evil methods are what is necessary for good to prevail, then evil must be done in the name of good.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:59 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 19th, 2022, 1:42 pm
Tsar wrote:

I mean if I had people to follow my orders, I wouldn't hesitate to have people beaten or other terrible things happen. I would pay Fixers to do bad things so I can be a hero.

Everyone knows that the best way political Elites achieve greatness is to destroy something then fix what they destroyed.

Example:

I want a beautiful girl.

I have many millions.

I tell my Fixer to end her family but leave her alive. But be sure she watches their deaths and if she has a slut sister, have a thug rape and kill the slut sister.

The girl will be a mess.

Then I can come in and help her in her difficult time, especially if I have her be allowed to escape and herded in my direction.

She will be in need of a hero meaning me!

That's what I mean. For anyone who is mafiosi and Machiavellian, the End justifies the Means. Victory at any cost.

Obviously, it's cold and ruthless, but calculative.

I don't care about good or evil if it means victory. That's what I mean by me being mafiosi, not bad boy.

I believe in good but if evil methods are what is necessary for good to prevail, then evil must be done in the name of good.
I think your example is a bit extreme, but I get your point. To be honest I have an attitude where if people leave me alone then I leave them alone. I wouldn't use any machiavellian tactics to get girls because I just can't be arsed. If a girl isn't interested in me, then f**k her. I don't give a f**k.

I don't completely disagree with what you say though about using evil methods to achieve victory. For example I think the only way to be free of the globalist evil jew overlords is to kill them all. As for politicians I'd have no issues bringing a new meaning to the term "hung parliament" but these people are the only people I wish any harm or hold any malice against because of all the suffering they cause with their greed and lust for control and dominion over everyone's lives.