When a guy is more popular than even hot girls!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

When a guy is more popular than even hot girls!!!

Post by Tsar »

I didn't even think such a thing was actually possible but I saw it and thought WTF!!!

I saw a guy who took a screenshot of his inbox and he has almost 3,000 unread messages! Statistically, some are definitely from guys because it's a friendship app and he accepts messages but most guys use it mainly to message girls. This isn't exactly a dating app but a friendship app.

I was like, OMG and WTF, he's even more popular than a hot girl. How is that even possible?

His pictures don't even look special, unless you're talking about pictures he might take but isn't actually in the pictures.

It's almost impossible that seeing it is makes me need to know more. I am going to use his regular pictures in a social experiment on Tinder. It's the only way that I can try to determine if it's just how he looks. His face isn't even visible in most of the pictures of himself.

The only thing he has unlike 99% of guys is his abs are completely chiselled and he's like a Greek statue except he is not a bodybuilder. I can't imagine that's the only reason since I have seen other guys like that not even get 100 messages.

Must be luck or magic that he gets almost 3,000.

He also uses so many "girly" emojis and his profile makes him seem like an "ultra nice guy" which is like "WTF! How can you get that many messages when you use an extreme amount of girly emojis and you make yourself seem ultra nice that even nice guys would look like bad boys?"

I don't get it...

I am going to return to acting genuine on most of my profiles because I don't really want to act fake and I don't care anymore, but I just don't understand how a guy like him can actually exist in 2022.

He's not even using PUA tactics or anything on his profile! I don't believe he has any tattoos or piercings so he's not a "body modifier" and he's also White.

Doesn't make any sense to me so I need to use his photos to do a Social Experiment on Tinder or some other app. I must learn if it's just his photos or if it's his luck or if it's because he constantly posts things so it means he gets constant attention to his profile.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: When a guy is more popular than even hot girls!!!

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 3:52 am
I didn't even think such a thing was actually possible but I saw it and thought WTF!!!

I saw a guy who took a screenshot of his inbox and he has almost 3,000 unread messages! Statistically, some are definitely from guys because it's a friendship app and he accepts messages but most guys use it mainly to message girls. This isn't exactly a dating app but a friendship app.

I was like, OMG and WTF, he's even more popular than a hot girl. How is that even possible?

His pictures don't even look special, unless you're talking about pictures he might take but isn't actually in the pictures.

It's almost impossible that seeing it is makes me need to know more. I am going to use his regular pictures in a social experiment on Tinder. It's the only way that I can try to determine if it's just how he looks. His face isn't even visible in most of the pictures of himself.

The only thing he has unlike 99% of guys is his abs are completely chiselled and he's like a Greek statue except he is not a bodybuilder. I can't imagine that's the only reason since I have seen other guys like that not even get 100 messages.

He also uses so many "girly" emojis and his profile makes him seem like an "ultra nice guy" which is like "WTF! How can you get that many messages when you use an extreme amount of girly emojis and you make yourself seem ultra nice that even nice guys would look like bad boys?"

I don't get it...

I am going to return to acting genuine on most of my profiles because I don't really want to act fake and I don't care anymore, but I just don't understand how a guy like him can actually exist in 2022.

He's not even using PUA tactics or anything on his profile! I don't believe he has any tattoos or piercings so he's not a "body modifier" and he's also White.

Doesn't make any sense to me so I need to use his photos to do a Social Experiment on Tinder or some other app. I must learn if it's just his photos or if it's his luck or if it's because he constantly posts things so it means he gets constant attention to his profile.
Can you pay to have people see your profile on this site?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 6:49 am
Can you pay to have people see your profile on this site?
No, this is one of the few places without any "pay features" so he's getting all those messages as genuine messages without assistance or algorithms. This is also one place with no algorithms. It also isn't a "swipe" app.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe his look is in fashion for some reason.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 7:34 am
Maybe his look is in fashion for some reason.
His look? The only pictures with him in them are selfies without a shirt, in a background that's both really dim and bland.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe some popular skank linked to him.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 8:57 am
Maybe some popular skank linked to him.
No, it doesn't really have linking and it's not an app that's in the "popular" or "major" app category.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Tsar wrote:
April 25th, 2022, 3:52 am

I don't get it...

Have he the softly kpopster looking cus now some boytoy having 6 pack looking clean nice guy combo manly and girly best in both world
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Is he the kind of guy many women find attractive, facially? If he has a good-looking face and chiseled abs, I don't see why the mystery is here.