Top 5 Countries In The World To Move To FOR MEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Top 5 Countries In The World To Move To FOR MEN

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video from Caleb Jones saying what he thinks are the top 5 countries in the world for men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Top 5 Countries In The World To Move To FOR MEN

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 12:18 am
Interesting video from Caleb Jones saying what he thinks are the top 5 countries in the world for men.

Hey Jamesbond, I happen to agree with this list 100%!!!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

He says that in UAE a lot of Russian and Eastern European women come there but those women are very expensive to maintain. They go there for rich Arabs.

He might have a point about Columbia. I've never been.
Last edited by Voyager1 on January 23rd, 2022, 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 7:23 am
He might have a point about Columbia. I've never been.
Which country has 'the most beautiful women in the world' is highly subjective. Some men prefer tall, thin blonds. My guess is Columbia is not the best place to go for that, or for Asian women. Based on immigrants I have met, Columbia is probably not the place with the 'most beautiful women in the world', overall, from my perspective. He probably likes women who are ultra-curvy and extreme hourglass figures and that may be his main criteria.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@MrMan I agree. I heard the only country in South America for good looking women is Brazil and that may be due to European influence.

I've been to Cuba and Mexico and rarely did I ever see an attractive woman.

Are there any other countries?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 12:46 pm
@MrMan I agree. I heard the only country in South America for good looking women is Brazil and that may be due to European influence.

I've been to Cuba and Mexico and rarely did I ever see an attractive woman.

Are there any other countries?
I would imagine there are pretty women in all (at least most) Latin American countries. I remember there was a very pretty blond, curly-haired girl from Guatemala when I was in college. If you like a 'whiter' look, there are plenty of descendants of Europeans in Chile and Argentina, with Spanish, Italian, and German ancestors... at least some Germans in Argentina.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

New idea = dubai

panama insead cost rica a bit surprise

others same same
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Last edited by Voyager1 on January 23rd, 2022, 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'd like to know what countries he eliminated because they were "too hot and humid" if the Philippines, Thailand and Panama made the list. And the UAE is ridiculously hot, without the humidity. He also said no man hates Thailand. Wrong. There's at least one.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I think the main issue is likely about your own financial resources. If you have still to work for a living, better forget places like Thailand and Philippines.

However if you have income like a retirement allowance these two countries are fairly nice to move there and stay for a long time.

It's not clear to me if he means to go there only for vacation, for a few weeks or do it like many from Scandinavia, to go there during winter time, but back to own country during sommer time, do some work and keep your social benefits.. or stay there forever moving away from your own country.

Your first step why to move abroad is not really about women, it's more about if visa, working permit, health insurance, ownership of your home as a foreigner etc. are available for yourself. Not all countries welcome foreigners and offer good conditions to them.