Goodbye, Tsar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Goodbye, Tsar

Post by Shemp »

He'll be back eventually. What other group than HA would tolerate him? @Gali says incels would tolerate him, but I suspect they would get furious when they discovered @Tsar has $1000/month passive income and can thus live anywhere he wants without working. He's a very lucky guy, in other words, and the incels would hate him for that. So he'll be back here eventually, not that we are suffering without him. He was a source of entertainment because of his craziness, but he never provided useful information for those of us trying to improve our lives. On the contrary, constant exposure to Tsar's craziness might eventually infect one of us with his mental illness, though I think I'm immune at this point. Same as with regular illness, the more exposure to mental germs, the stronger your mental immune system. And at HA, we get a ton of exposure to mental germs. Paging @HouseMD: do you agree with my theory about mental immune system?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 3:02 am
He'll be back eventually. What other group than HA would tolerate him? @Gali says incels would tolerate him, but I suspect they would get furious when they discovered @Tsar has $1000/month passive income and can thus live anywhere he wants without working. He's a very lucky guy, in other words, and the incels would hate him for that. So he'll be back here eventually, not that we are suffering without him. He was a source of entertainment because of his craziness, but he never provided useful information for those of us trying to improve our lives. On the contrary, constant exposure to Tsar's craziness might eventually infect one of us with his mental illness, though I think I'm immune at this point. Same as with regular illness, the more exposure to mental germs, the stronger your mental immune system. And at HA, we get a ton of exposure to mental germs. Paging @HouseMD: do you agree with my theory about mental immune system?
Yes I agree with your exposure theory. Though there might be a bit of rationalization. Could be that my subconsciousness is still messy so I am a bit attracted to chaos and self destruction.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is Tsar's problem? Does anyone know what he looks like? Is his problem looks or personality? Has anyone met him?

It could be that like me, there is some mysterious energy or dark cloud around him that repels people that can't be explained or attributed to something concrete. Some people do have that. Even dogs will bark at them for some unknown reason and single them out in a crowd. Kind of scary like a horror movie where a dog senses that someone is not human and starts barking at them. But it does happen. I've experienced it.

Is it true he's a virgin? If so, why doesn't he go to Philippines or Thailand to get laid?

He will probably be back, because he needs a board to vent on.

Why do you guys give him so much attention if he's messed up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The problems started when he said he was going to rape women - because the facts are he is capable of rape - it sounds like it, we can say he might be sounding off and we should be more understanding but say he starts raping (if he hasn't already...) and he gets caught and his posting history gets traced back here - who's going to get it in the neck - it's Winston! He can't allow that kind of talk to go unchallenged, there is nowhere in the world where he would be able to state as boldly as he did about raping women and not get challenged - even in jail the other lags would inflict violence onto him, which is why (in the UK for sure...) rapists are kept on separate wings for their own protection.

It takes a certain kind of psychopath to state his aims as boldly as he did about resorting to rape - this is how it starts - the spiral downwards - same for that Elliot Rodger idiot, same for that Alek Missian - venting online - do it enough and it turns into action - Winston cannot take that chance in the guise of free speech because if he ends up doing what he has threatened to do - Winston will get it in the neck massively. There is no way he should or ought to take a bullet for a cretin like Tsar and his psychotic ideas and worldview.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 4:45 am
The problems started when he said he was going to rape women - because the facts are he is capable of rape - it sounds like it, we can say he might be sounding off and we should be more understanding but say he starts raping (if he hasn't already...) and he gets caught and his posting history gets traced back here - who's going to get it in the neck - it's Winston! He can't allow that kind of talk to go unchallenged, there is nowhere in the world where he would be able to state as boldly as he did about raping women and not get challenged - even in jail the other lags would inflict violence onto him, which is why (in the UK for sure...) rapists are kept on separate wings for their own protection.

It takes a certain kind of psychopath to state his aims as boldly as he did about resorting to rape - this is how it starts - the spiral downwards - same for that Elliot Rodger idiot, same for that Alek Missian - venting online - do it enough and it turns into action - Winston cannot take that chance in the guise of free speech because if he ends up doing what he has threatened to do - Winston will get it in the neck massively. There is no way he should or ought to take a bullet for a cretin like Tsar and his psychotic ideas and worldview.
Funny thing here is that you have to explain it because people here do not get it :roll:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 5:45 am
yick wrote:

It goes without saying that once you start talking about rape or pedophilia too much... you're out. Sort of a 'three strikes, you're out" sorta deal. Doesn't make the whole thing any less sad, though. But I understand that @Winston had to ban him.
Basically, you offered him the best deal going, to host him and to introduce him to eligible women - is that offer still on the table? I wouldn't want him anywhere near me but you know him (albeit online...) a lot better than I so I am not judging. If he is reading this (I am sure he is...) and you are still up for hosting him then that's the best offer he is going to get and is a superb offer for any man! Whatever their circumstances.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 6:24 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
yick wrote:

It goes without saying that once you start talking about rape or pedophilia too much... you're out. Sort of a 'three strikes, you're out" sorta deal. Doesn't make the whole thing any less sad, though. But I understand that @Winston had to ban him.
Basically, you offered him the best deal going, to host him and to introduce him to eligible women - is that offer still on the table? I wouldn't want him anywhere near me but you know him (albeit online...) a lot better than I so I am not judging. If he is reading this (I am sure he is...) and you are still up for hosting him then that's the best offer he is going to get and is a superb offer for any man! Whatever their circumstances.
Reminds me of 'no good deed' goes' unpunished.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Gali wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 6:27 am
yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 6:24 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
yick wrote:

Reminds me of 'no good deed' goes' unpunished.
Now that would be true in that case! :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@MarcosZeitola: I strongly advise against hosting Tsar. Remember, you have a family. You are not a single retiree with no future other than death in the near future who can afford to get involved in scandal.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 8:29 am
@MarcosZeitola: I strongly advise against hosting Tsar. Remember, you have a family. You are not a single retiree with no future other than death in the near future who can afford to get involved in scandal.
I don't think he's even going anywhere near the Philippines - he is probably about to start his rape/murder spree very very soon.

What @Winston needs to do - ASAP - he needs to contact the police and the FBI and hand Tsars IP and his posts on here as a person of concern.

Folk on here might say Tsar is nothing but a little wanker and all mouth but it was forums and blogs where Elliott Rodger, Missian and other psychopaths started before they went on their rape and murder sprees. They were little wankers too - Tsar is in my opinion - a very dangerous person to the women of the vicinity he is in and he needs to be put into a secure holding of some kind before someone gets hurt badly.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

He was an interesting case.

How does he get the money? Anyway, thats not really that much, especially with inflation. Its good money for like Peru, the Congo, Cambodia, maybe if you really know how to stretch it parts of Ukraine. But for most of the world thats just not enough. I am capable of roughing it in Thailand on $1000 per month but that is only because I really know the country and know how to go native there. Most don't. Most expats struggle to spend less than $2k or even 3k/ month in Thailand.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 1:49 pm
Looks like Tsar's blog has already attracted the first commenter:

Hopefully he listens to the commenter advice, its as spot on!!

“I am 34 and never been with a girl either. All my friends are married and I am literally alone too. But I just don't have poisonous thoughts like yours. Look, no one gets anything in this life. First, you need to understand what you want to achieve in your life. What you want to become. Getting a girl is nothing in front of personal achievements. Tell me, if you actually got a teenage girl to just shove your dick in her, would that really make you happy? No, it won't. You will only feel more miserable. Look, you are just unlucky not ineligible. There is lot of potential in you that you don't yet. First you should realise your potential. And there is nothing to be ashamed about being single. Remember that.“
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 1:09 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:56 am
He was an interesting case.

How does he get the money? Anyway, thats not really that much, especially with inflation. Its good money for like Peru, the Congo, Cambodia, maybe if you really know how to stretch it parts of Ukraine. But for most of the world thats just not enough. I am capable of roughing it in Thailand on $1000 per month but that is only because I really know the country and know how to go native there. Most don't. Most expats struggle to spend less than $2k or even 3k/ month in Thailand.
He does seem to have a good income. In the rural Philippines a thousand bucks would get him a very decent life, and he could even support a family with it quite easily with that amount of money, which would be over 50k in Philippine pesos, in a dirt poor place where even a decent meal in a solid restaurant would never exceed fifteen bucks, drinks included.
Yeah this happens sometimes and I guess right now with the economic situation in the Phils a lot would be willing to take in a Dayuhan for that $1k a month. Expats usually arent smart enough to widdle down their expenses to 1k a month I find. Many dont want to either. When you can like the 8k lifestyle on 2k or 3k overseas, its sort of understandable..
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 12:32 am
He's gone, and he left us a little blog with his thoughts, Winston linked it in another topic:

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/

It's quite sad, really. It shows us what it is like to be a man in today's world and not have sex, companionship, girlfriends, wives, family... the loneliness, the sense of being unwanted, inferior, and what it does to your mindset if you never have it. He's been ranting about wanting to rape teenage girls now for weeks, months, and it keeps increasing in intensity, his ramblings get more and more angry. We need to really look into the core of things. You aren't reasoning with a strictly sensible, normal man. But with someone deeply traumatized.

And you might say this is a trauma of his own making. But it's still very much a trauma. Such a guy deserves pity more than scorn. I can't even imagine going a month without sex, never mind a lifetime. It's incomprehensible. Unfathomable. Poor guy.

Be safe man, and be well. Don't end up in prison or dead please. You still have a good chance, you still have options. Hang in there.
I do think that going for a really long time without sex is dangerous for people's mental health. I am very sympathetic to people suffering from sexlessness. For awhile I was experiencing it myself and only in the past several months was I lucky enough to have an actual girlfriend. Going too long without intimacy though, it can definitely send you down a dark spiral. And I think the longer it goes on the more dangerous it gets. Humans were not meant to live without sexual intimacy of some kind.

But I really, really don't understand guys who are in this situation who absolutely refuse to go see a stripper or prostitute. For me, when I was 18 years old, that seemed like the easiest solution. I found that going to strip clubs and getting lap dances really helped a lot. Its frustrating to me that whenever I mention this to people they always say "but it wouldn't be genuine, I want a relationship." Its like people think that strippers/prostitutes act like robots during sex. Their job is to make it feel like you have a girlfriend. Its not the perfect solution of course but it is a good temporary band aid and when you are suffering to that degree you really need to just take what you can get.

And eventually, it paid off. I'm dating a stripper myself now. I did meet her through a strip club and she has quit dancing since a little before we started dating. A lot of guys would be bothered by this but honestly, she's cute, she's romantic, actually has a good bit of conservative values, and she's very girly. In many ways, she's my dream girlfriend.

As much pity and sympathy as I have for guys in my former situation, I do think the key to getting out of it is not being so rigid about your expectations. Nobody is perfect, and sometimes you have to be willing to go with someone you may not have expected to be with but whom you still have a great connection with and who meets most of what you want in a girl.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 10:10 pm
I do think that going for a really long time without sex is dangerous for people's mental health. I am very sympathetic to people suffering from sexlessness. For awhile I was experiencing it myself and only in the past several months was I lucky enough to have an actual girlfriend. Going too long without intimacy though, it can definitely send you down a dark spiral. And I think the longer it goes on the more dangerous it gets. Humans were not meant to live without sexual intimacy of some kind.
You are surely right about what you say, and I was in a similar situation like you when I was still young.
It is true that I was badly treated by females (mother, female relatives, female teachers and female classmates, female co-workers etc.) and also badly treated by the Catholic Church. Never had even a friendly talk with a woman in my own native country.

However when I noticed there is no happy solution to my problem, I did something about it.

I found some good jobs, was able to buy my own condo unit, had my own car, motorcycle, could save some money, nothing missing except I was lonely.

Catholic Church, I left more than 50 years ago - just a formality at the ward office.

About women, I was starting to look for foreign women, used my time to travel outside of Europe and what did not work out with my own people in Europe was not really so difficult for me in Asia. I never came back to Europe anymore.

I was better treated by foreign women than by local women during all my life, I got good friendly welcome and response from Turkey, Iran, India, Malaysia, Thailand... later on however I married a Japanese woman, now I have 2 daughters, 2 grand daughters, 1 Filipina foster daughter, and no problem with any woman anymore.

To live abroad far away from your own country is not always easy, of course you have to consider you never use your own native language again, you have to deal with people of different race, different culture, you have some issues about visa, working permit, but it is doable, I left Europe for always 45 years ago and never came back. -

Call me an outsider, I don't care.
I can only say, hate is a way to nowhere, it is self destructive and does not solve any of your personal issues.

------

About Tsar, I tried to talk to him with some comments I wrote in his threads in this forum, but did not really notice any positive reply from him.
I have no idea really who he is, how he looks like, how old he is, if it is really true he earns every month USD 1000,- doing nothing etc.
I know nothing about him.

I hope only he does not step over the line into a grey zone of drugs and crime and is thinking about himself how to become more positive in his life.
I can only tell him what does not work out for you in USA or somewhere in Europe, might work out nicely somewhere else in this world.