Implications of taking the jab

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Implications of the taking the jab

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 9:50 pm
yick wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 6:38 pm
What's the difference between the two?
f**k knows! :lol:
This is what I mean. If you are going to let the scum of the earth indefinitely inject you with bioactive substances you know nothing about based on the silliest of claimed reasons imaginable, might that not be a sign that you and your genetic material are no longer worthy of existence?
[/quote]

Well, I will be joining you on that journey won't I? :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just to expand on this topic a bit further, if you have taken the jab then your reason for doing so makes a big difference. If you actually think it is a good, sensible medical decision on balance then well done and good for you. With 8 billion people in the world we can do without crazed retards like you, so it is good of you to prematurely terminate your stay. However, if you know it is stupid but took the jab because you are too cowardly to stand up to the system, then shame on you. But you would lose your job or whatever? The thing is that it is only your own cowardice that makes it seem that way. If everyone refused then this crap would not be happening. It is only because of cowards like you supplicating to the scum that the dissenters can be singled out and persecuted. Your cowardice has directly put others in harm's way.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 9:18 pm
Just to expand on this topic a bit further, if you have taken the jab then your reason for doing so makes a big difference. If you actually think it is a good, sensible medical decision on balance then well done and good for you. With 8 billion people in the world we can do without crazed retards like you, so it is good of you to prematurely terminate your stay. However, if you know it is stupid but took the jab because you are too cowardly to stand up to the system, then shame on you. But you would lose your job or whatever? The thing is that it is only your own cowardice that makes it seem that way. If everyone refused then this crap would not be happening. It is only because of cowards like you supplicating to the scum that the dissenters can be singled out and persecuted. Your cowardice has directly put others in harm's way.
Why aren't you a coward? You actually ran away from the country of your birth to scurry around non-whites - people you despise - can I just say that as you are someone who actually thinks the earth is flat, you're absolutely NO-ONE to provide a character reference for anyone else on their fortitude or logical foresight.

How are you fighting the evil system - you're doing nothing but mouthing off online - which is next to f**k all. So, the coward is actually you, isn't it?

I actually think this is the way we get out of this mess, your way forward means millions of more people dead. Go and find some tin foil to wear and wait by a satellite mast and decipher what Adolf is going to instruct you to do next? :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 10:23 pm
Why aren't you a coward? You actually ran away from the country of your birth to scurry around non-whites
Going to a lot of trouble and expense to escape tyranny is not cowardice, but rather basic common sense. If the victims of tyrannical regimes such as the Bolsheviks or Khmer Rouge had escaped they might have been able to return when the time was right as conquering heroes to punish the animals who destroyed their countries. They couldn't do that when they were dead.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 8:05 am
yick wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 10:23 pm
Why aren't you a coward? You actually ran away from the country of your birth to scurry around non-whites
Going to a lot of trouble and expense to escape tyranny is not cowardice, but rather basic common sense. If the victims of tyrannical regimes such as the Bolsheviks or Khmer Rouge had escaped they might have been able to return when the time was right as conquering heroes to punish the animals who destroyed their countries. They couldn't do that when they were dead.
Well, we're judging you by your pretty lofty standards - why didn't you stay in New Zealand and take it to 'The Man' with like-minded white men? Why did you scurry off to a country filled with non-whites - people you basically despise and have spent time criticising as nothing more than animals... aren't you something of a hypocrite?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 9:18 am
Well, we're judging you by your pretty lofty standards - why didn't you stay in New Zealand and take it to 'The Man' with like-minded white men?
Because that is not realistic at this time. In the near future it may be.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The tyranny is now at a level where I sympathize more with anti-vaxxers than with the side that is okay with mandates and other abridgements of freedom. Sad state of affairs.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
October 27th, 2021, 9:18 pm
Amen!

I find it curious that the powers that be would cull the less-critical. Don't they want the malleable and gullible to reproduce so they can end up with a population that's easier to enslave? By this logic, they would inadvertantly be selecting for the opposite?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true? See page 24 of this official UK health dept report at the pdf linked below:

"Found a smoking gun.. straight from the British Government.

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf "
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 9:54 am
Is this true? See page 24 of this official UK health dept report at the pdf linked below:

"Found a smoking gun.. straight from the British Government.

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf "
I have read that study, and that quote on P. 23 by no means implies what you are saying it implies. Breakthrough infections when they do occur tend to be milder, mild infections result in in less antibodies than more severe infections. It's also well known that antibodies tend to be higher when infection is followed by a vaccine dose after recovery. I'm not aware of research about the immune response following breakthrough infections but it will also come with an increased immune response, though perhaps not as good as those who were vaccinated following an infection.
the overall higher profile of antibody levels in those who have experienced past infection is evident; both vaccination post infection and breakthrough infection following vaccination are expected to boost existing antibody levels.
So there is a choice between risking the virus as an unvaccinated person, which admittedly for the vast majority of healthy young people is not very serious, or getting some protection first and then dealing with the virus. However, let's face it, most people on here are neither young nor healthy. If you're going to face an enemy you've never faced before, wouldn't it make sense to get some training first?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Seeker wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 12:39 pm
So there is a choice between risking the virus as an unvaccinated person, which admittedly for the vast majority of healthy young people is not very serious, or getting some protection first and then dealing with the virus. However, let's face it, most people on here are neither young nor healthy. If you're going to face an enemy you've never faced before, wouldn't it make sense to get some training first?
You might want to first make sure the jab was extensively tested for its safely and effectiveness over a period of years in the conventional fashion. For that matter, you might also want to make sure the virus it is supposed to combat actually exists by the normally excepted standards. Oh, and if it makes sense to boost your defences against a single strain of the common cold/flu in this way, there really is no argument against doing the same thing with thousands of other diseases and turning your body into a veritable pharmacological toilet. Of course an alternative might be to realise the whole thing is a really stupid hoax and not be so stupid as to fall for it.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

It's likely that Covid will become like another version of the cold or the flu, but the reason the cold and flu are usually so mild is because we've built up immunity since childhood by catching them again and again. I think Covid will go the same way, eventually becoming just another childhood illness. It's already trending that way now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Seeker wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:32 pm
It's likely that Covid will become like another version of the cold or the flu, but the reason the cold and flu are usually so mild is because we've built up immunity since childhood by catching them again and again. I think Covid will go the same way, eventually becoming just another childhood illness. It's already trending that way now.
If it exists, why should it have ever been thought of as anything else?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:56 pm
Seeker wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 1:32 pm
If it exists, why should it have ever been thought of as anything else?
It's all based off the 2002 SARS and none have been proven to be real. Not saying they don't have things cooked up however.
Time to Hide!
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Implications of taking the jab

Post by Seeker »

Ok, after reviewing a recent study suggesting that the spike protein may increase chances of heart attack based upon measurements of inflammatory markers used to predict the chances of heart attack, I would not have taken an MRNA vaccine. Luckily I only had 1 shot and heart disease does not run in my immediate family. I feel perfectly fine 2 months on, but I won't be taking anymore of these damnable vaccines. I also know someone personally who was hospitalised for a few days after their 2nd dose of Moderna, suffering from low blood pressure and heart palpitations. I regret taking it now. Isn't it extremely suspcious that the FDA say they won't release the data on adverse effects of the Pfizer vaccine for 55 years?