Implications of taking the jab

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Implications of taking the jab

Post by Cornfed »

Here I point out what taking the covaids injection says about your character.

https://rumble.com/vn7ibu-implications- ... e-jab.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Implications of the taking the jab

Post by gsjackson »

The delivery's getting more relaxed and decisive.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Cornfed wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 2:53 pm

CF,

I hear what you are saying. I dont think any of these vaccines are really safely tested yet.

The only reason I am taking Sinovac is because the benefits outweigh the risks for me. I have an autoimmune disease but an attenuated non-vector shot should have a negligible affect on my production of autoantibodies.

China right now is promoting childbirth and starting families. They are even talking about implementing a "singles tax" on guys who live the hikkikomori/tang ping lifestyle.... However, the family is being broken down in Western countries, and people are being taught that people are bad and dirty, and a waste of space, and that there's this huge overpopulation problem, when there really isn't one at all..

If this vax is the "kiss of death" that some are saying it is, I sincerely doubt that the Chinese version would be, since China is being positioned by the UN and the establishment and global elite as the heir to America's old throne of world order..

I'm just going on a hunch, but I think all "Sinovac" is, is an attenuated cold virus, put in a shot.... That does literally nothing. Perfect. I can go and live on the farms in Southeast Asia and be forgotten about.

There's NO WAY in hellll I would take any Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/etc shot.. And I don't advice anyone else to either. I respect your strong views on covid and I agree with them. I just don't think this Chinese "shot" is all that bad.

Jerry
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I had Sinovac (both shots) and didn't even have the 'dead arm' I don't think it defends you from much but I don't think it does anyone any harm either. Absolutely no side effects at all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yick,
Just wondering. Did the vaccine make u feel mind controlled? Did it reduce your sex drive in any way?

Jerry,
How do u take the Sinovac if you're not in China?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Nope! It didn't have any negative affects on me but I haven't caught covid yet so who knows about the positives...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Many of the Serbs are pretty clued in to the scamdemic, enough so that their perspective has to be taken into account by those Serbs who do get the jab. Most of those who do are taking the Sinovac, and after that the Russian sputnik. Very few are taking the two American versions that are available. So far there doesn't seem to be talk of widespread vaccine injury in the country, though I can't say for sure since I can't follow Serb news. In any case, if forced at gunpoint, my first choice would be the Sinovac, then Sputnik, and then probably tell them to just go ahead and shoot me with the gun and get it over with.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 4:01 am

Jerry,
How do u take the Sinovac if you're not in China?
You can take sinovac in many other countries. Mexico is one sinovac partner which is receiving millions of doses. I'm going to do a little bit of medical tourism and take the shot in Mexico City before I fly on to thailand next year.

Jerry
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 7:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 2:53 pm

CF,

I hear what you are saying. I dont think any of these vaccines are really safely tested yet.

The only reason I am taking Sinovac is because the benefits outweigh the risks for me. I have an autoimmune disease but an attenuated non-vector shot should have a negligible affect on my production of autoantibodies.

China right now is promoting childbirth and starting families. They are even talking about implementing a "singles tax" on guys who live the hikkikomori/tang ping lifestyle.... However, the family is being broken down in Western countries, and people are being taught that people are bad and dirty, and a waste of space, and that there's this huge overpopulation problem, when there really isn't one at all..

If this vax is the "kiss of death" that some are saying it is, I sincerely doubt that the Chinese version would be, since China is being positioned by the UN and the establishment and global elite as the heir to America's old throne of world order..

I'm just going on a hunch, but I think all "Sinovac" is, is an attenuated cold virus, put in a shot.... That does literally nothing. Perfect. I can go and live on the farms in Southeast Asia and be forgotten about.

There's NO WAY in hellll I would take any Pfizer/Moderna/J&J/etc shot.. And I don't advice anyone else to either. I respect your strong views on covid and I agree with them. I just don't think this Chinese "shot" is all that bad.

Jerry
If China wants every guy to get married, why doesn't it set up matchmaking agencies to arrange them? In China I saw very few matchmaking agencies. Why did they ban prostitution in Dongguan too? It used to be a low priced haven for P4P. Rock said I would have loved it. Wasn't that a very anti-male move?

Chinese products are not always low quality anymore. That's a stereotype. The Xiaomi phones are top notch quality, comparable to Samsung.

Plus low quality does not mean dangerous or deadly, as if someone put poison in them. Those two are not related.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex, is the Sinovac vaccine safe?

Alex:

"I theory yes... just looking at the way it works in theory. it's a conventional proteic vaccine, while others are genetic non conventional and need to sacrifice a certain amount of healthy cells in receiver body to work"

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 7:27 am
Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 7:25 am

Alex:

"I theory yes... just looking at the way it works in theory. it's a conventional proteic vaccine, while others are genetic non conventional and need to sacrifice a certain amount of healthy cells in receiver body to work"
Why is it that China exports the Sinovac vaccine to other countries, when so few Chinese people actually take it? Isn't that a bit shady? Especially if we consider the origin of the virus is probably some Chinese laboratory... of all the vaccines out there, Sinovac would be the most foolish option for anyone to take, by far.
Plenty of Chinese people have took it as they see it as a 'patriotic duty' but it isn't enforced, they don't have to take it and people are excused on medical grounds if they have pre-existing conditions.

People here are pretty on point about getting the jab and wearing masks and getting public covid tests (with miles of queues...) but I wouldn't say few Chinese people are taking it.

There are two types of jab - Sinopharm and Sinovac.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Sinovac and other vaccines from China are not under consideration in Japan, due to political reason and rejection by the public.

Here in Japan there was a mass vaccination campaign going on in July, August and September with mainly Pfizer and some Moderna vaccine.
Out of a population of 125 million people, 75 million people got 2 x, and 15 million people 1 x shot. Everybody was showing up voluntarily, nobody was forced to come for vaccination.

There was never any real lockdown, you can go out day and night, travel around all Japan....all shops open etc.
Just asked to keep distance, to consider desinfection, masks etc.

The results are as follows:

30/Aug/2021 confirmed patients infected with covid-19 = 231.596 people
02/Oct/2021 confirmed patients infected with covid-19 = 24.764 people
Released/recovered: 206.832 patients within one month

The number of patients is still declining every day, we will see if there is a 6th wave and infections will rise again.

It seems Pfizer 2 x vaccination after 2 months is really helpful to control covid-19. - Same can be said about Moderna, but more strong side effects were reported like rather high fever and headache which all disappeared within 3 days.

Now in Japanese hospitals out of 15 patients 14 are without vaccination. - Only 1 fully vaccinated patient vs. 14 not vaccinated patients suffers a virus breakthrough, however symptoms were reported as very mild.

Vaccination still continues, still about 20 million mostly younger people are not vaccinated, and anti-vaxxer (and other people who cannot be vaccinated because of young age or medical issues etc.) are considered to be around 11 percent of the population.

About anti-vaxxers, they are silent, if invited for vaccination they just do not respond and do not show up.
Mandatory vaccination is legally not possible in Japan.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

yick wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 7:30 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

Alex:

Why is it that China exports the Sinovac vaccine to other countries, when so few Chinese people actually take it? Isn't that a bit shady? Especially if we consider the origin of the virus is probably some Chinese laboratory... of all the vaccines out there, Sinovac would be the most foolish option for anyone to take, by far.
Plenty of Chinese people have took it as they see it as a 'patriotic duty' but it isn't enforced, they don't have to take it and people are excused on medical grounds if they have pre-existing conditions.

People here are pretty on point about getting the jab and wearing masks and getting public covid tests (with miles of queues...) but I wouldn't say few Chinese people are taking it.

What's the difference between the two?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

rudder wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 3:20 pm
yick wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 7:30 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

Alex:

f**k knows! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 6:38 pm
f**k knows! :lol:
[/quote]

This is what I mean. If you are going to let the scum of the earth indefinitely inject you with bioactive substances you know nothing about based on the silliest of claimed reasons imaginable, might that not be a sign that you and your genetic material are no longer worthy of existence?