Genuine Positivity vs Fake Positivity - Why we are NOT negative. We just hate dishonesty. The Key TRUTH!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Genuine Positivity vs Fake Positivity - Why we are NOT negative. We just hate dishonesty. The Key TRUTH!

Post by Winston »

Important point and realization for those who claim we are too negative, angry, and hateful. I believe I speak for everyone here when I say the following:

We are not against positivity. We are not pro-negativity. We are pro-truth. We have nothing against people smiling and being positive. The chief problem is this:

In America, the environment, vibe, and atmosphere is negative, depressing, soulless, isolating, and paranoid. The problem with Americans is that they try to COVER THIS UP with a fake mask of smiles and positivity, which is not genuine and does NOT change the core truth. That's the REAL PROBLEM that we have. It's the fakeness and denial in the attempt to cover up the truth about the negative depressing soulless environment of America. It's DISHONEST in other words. And dishonest to the core in a fundamental sense to deny it all and put on fake smiles and pretend to be positive. That's our real beef here.

Now if America were a genuinely positive place with good vibes and soulfulness, like Philippines or Costa Rica or Brazil or the Caribbean, then we would LOVE to be able to put on genuine smiles and positivity in accord with a POSITIVE environment that is healthy and fun and full of good vibes. We would be the first to become POSITIVE and CHEERFUL and SMILEY. Sure! Why not? To be positive in a positive environment is HONEST and GENUINE and CONGRUENT. It matches our values and is authentic and harmonious! Do you get what I mean? That's why when we are in friendlier foreign cultures that are more open, natural, and positive, we become a lot more positive and cheerful. If you see our HA videos, you will see that.

So you see, this is the KEY truth that people forget when they say we are negative. We are not negative, we are merely HONEST about exposing a negative environment that is not friendly or healthy. We hate to lie and be fake like most Americans are. So it's the environment and culture in America that's negative and paranoid and treats you like slave and is oppressive, socially and psychologically. NOT US! Do you understand now?

I'm sure what I said goes for everyone here on the forum.

Please forward this to anyone you know who thinks that we are negative and hateful so they get it. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Genuine Positivity vs Fake Positivity - Why we are NOT negative. We just hate dishonesty. The Key TRUTH!

Post by Gali »

Or maybe you make logical fallacies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Genuine Positivity vs Fake Positivity - Why we are NOT negative. We just hate dishonesty. The Key TRUTH!

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
August 3rd, 2021, 4:30 am
Or maybe you make logical fallacies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
How so? Anyone can say someone makes fallacies without basis. A real fallacy and an alleged one arent the same thing. So whats the truth then? That America is a happy, genuine place with good vibes and social connection? And any honest person who disagrees is making fallacies? You should back your claim with reasons, explanations and logical arguments. otherwise its just false accusations. I can say everything u say is a fallacy too. But unlike you i can explain why someone is a fallacy. Not just post a link and a word. Thats lazy.

How does my key truth and clarification above constitute and fallacy? It doesnt. You are just bullshitting. What i said is accurate and insightful. Americans who say that u should deny a negative environment or culture and pretend everything is great with a fake facade are the fallacious ones for sure.

A fallacy is when one makes false analogies and comparisons. I haven't done that of course. Hence your post is irrelevant and useless and adds nothing. Try to add something of substance next time please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Because you are basically a science denier. There is not much use wasting too much energy with a science denier. So most things you like to talk about is not based on science but on some other stuff.

Denialism

In the psychology of human behavior, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.[1] Denialism is an essentially irrational action that withholds the validation of a historical experience or event, when a person refuses to accept an empirically verifiable reality.[2]

In the sciences, denialism is the rejection of basic facts and concepts that are undisputed, well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a subject, in favor of radical and controversial ideas.[3] The terms Holocaust denialism and AIDS denialism describe the denial of the facts and the reality of the subject matters,[4] and the term climate change denial describes denial of the scientific consensus that the climate change of planet Earth is a real and occurring event primarily caused in geologically recent times by human activity.[5] The forms of denialism present the common feature of the person rejecting overwhelming evidence and the generation of political controversy with attempts to deny the existence of consensus.[6][7]

The motivations and causes of denialism include religion, self-interest (economic, political, or financial), and defence mechanisms meant to protect the psyche of the denialist against mentally disturbing facts and ideas.[8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I am not a science denier. Dummy. I deny that the scientific establishment is god or should be trusted without question. Duh. I never opposed science. Science is a tool. Not a corrupt agency with an agenda or atheistic philosophy. Why u so friggin dumb?

What does this have to do with the thread? Nothing!

Please dont post anything unless u have a legitimate or valid point. In this case your point isnt even relevant or related. You're just an ass. You should delete those two posts above. They are off topic and not relevant to the thread. So dumb. Youre just arguing for the sake of arguing even though u have no point. Thats so stupid and asinine.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why are you trying to gaslight people? Telling the truth is not a fallacy or form of denial. Your terms are all inapplicable to this situation. You are using them wrongly and trying to gaslight others Gali. Please don't do that again.