Is your social life BRUTALLY murdered once you get married/have kids?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Is your social life BRUTALLY murdered once you get married/have kids?

Post by theXplorer »

Like in dating, their is a sexual "wall" for women (and men too). It seems their is also a "social wall" in the united states.

in america the only way to meet friends is via highschool and college. (however it is the WORST time for me because I am tied up in school work). it seems once a man leaves school/ has kids/wife his social life is DEAD! oddly though where I live Mexicans/Arabs are always hanging out with each other despite having large families. Is this phenomena of anglo men becoming isolated as they get older mostly an american thing? If that is the case no wonder everyone in the states is addicted to opiates! We men say: "women hate each other" but I am honestly seeing the opposite. I honestly think MOST MEN hate each other and compete amongst themselves. I am envious of my European mother she always has immigrant friends over despite being in her late 50's. While my American dad is completely isolated with no friends (he just does laundry and watches baseball all day lol).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: abroad is your social life BRUTALLY murdered once you get married/have kids?

Post by gsjackson »

Social life? I vaguely remember that from the old normal. But it's illegal now.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: abroad is your social life BRUTALLY murdered once you get married/have kids?

Post by Taco »

You'll have the best social life in third world countries and the worst social life in wealthy western countries.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs