I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: I am now a believer in Bitcoin

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
July 4th, 2022, 12:08 pm
I'm loving the crash. People are getting taken for a ride because they bought into an idea that big investors had long since taken control of. They're making off with your cash and after things deflate they'll boost the assets again and keep pumping and dumping suckers for everything they have
If there ever was a market made to order for Renaissance Technologies (hedge fund) bot trader programs, it's bitcoin and other crypto.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
I'm loving the crash. People are getting taken for a ride because they bought into an idea that big investors had long since taken control of. They're making off with your cash and after things deflate they'll boost the assets again and keep pumping and dumping suckers for everything they have
The crash is temporary. Bitcoin will rise back up again just like the phoenix! Max Keiser and other cryptocurrency experts have all said the same thing.

I believe there are some big investors who might try to control the market for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, like Elon Musk for example. They might be able to cause fluctuations here and there, but I doubt they can radically change the market. Bill Gates tried f***ing over Bitcoin when he made his statement about people mining Bitcoin was bad for the environment.

One reason I like Bitcoin so much, besides Bill Gates speaking out against it, is that it scares the central banking system. The Zionist Jews who enslave all of us using their debt system fear Bitcoin because if it became a global currency then the banks are no longer needed to facilitate trade and transactions. We can cut out the middle man, so to speak.

Was it El Salvador that made Bitcoin legal tender? If all countries follow suit we can get rid of the greedy Jewish bankers once and for all. The banks are shitting themselves because of Bitcoin, so much so that they're wanting to release their own brand of cryptocurrency :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Shemp wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 6:45 am
HouseMD wrote:
If there ever was a market made to order for Renaissance Technologies (hedge fund) bot trader programs, it's bitcoin and other crypto.
Exactly. The idea that everyday people can win against armies of hedgefund developed bots that are powered by unfathomably deep pockets is ridiculous
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
The crash is temporary. Bitcoin will rise back up again just like the phoenix! Max Keiser and other cryptocurrency experts have all said the same thing.

I believe there are some big investors who might try to control the market for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, like Elon Musk for example. They might be able to cause fluctuations here and there, but I doubt they can radically change the market. Bill Gates tried f***ing over Bitcoin when he made his statement about people mining Bitcoin was bad for the environment.

One reason I like Bitcoin so much, besides Bill Gates speaking out against it, is that it scares the central banking system. The Zionist Jews who enslave all of us using their debt system fear Bitcoin because if it became a global currency then the banks are no longer needed to facilitate trade and transactions. We can cut out the middle man, so to speak.

Was it El Salvador that made Bitcoin legal tender? If all countries follow suit we can get rid of the greedy Jewish bankers once and for all. The banks are shitting themselves because of Bitcoin, so much so that they're wanting to release their own brand of cryptocurrency :lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 8:57 am
Exactly. The idea that everyday people can win against armies of hedgefund developed bots that are powered by unfathomably deep pockets is ridiculous
In terms of day trading this is largely right. In terms of picking short term trends or buying and holding coins that serve a function in the long term, winning is possible. Lots of people have done so, so that constitutes proof by existence.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 8:59 am
HouseMD wrote:

Was it El Salvador that made Bitcoin legal tender? If all countries follow suit we can get rid of the greedy Jewish bankers once and for all. The banks are shitting themselves because of Bitcoin, so much so that they're wanting to release their own brand of cryptocurrency :lol
The problem is that it is very, very easy to manipulate bitcoin prices. They will rise again as the manipulators buy low, wait for excitement to build, and then sell high, sapping all of the money from suckers like yourself
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:00 am
HouseMD wrote:
In terms of day trading this is largely right. In terms of picking short term trends or buying and holding coins that serve a function in the long term, winning is possible. Lots of people have done so, so that constitutes proof by existence.
More people will lose than win with bitcoin. A few mega successes that sold at the right time just constitutes survivor bias
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

HouseMD wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 11:17 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 8:59 am
HouseMD wrote:

The problem is that it is very, very easy to manipulate bitcoin prices. They will rise again as the manipulators buy low, wait for excitement to build, and then sell high, sapping all of the money from suckers like yourself
I haven't put all my eggs in one basket. I made a small investment which I can afford to lose.

Super rich are buying in and trying to control the market. Max Keiser has faith in it, and he used to be a banker. He isn't an idiot either. Bitcoin is a massive f**k you to the banks and the government and as such it sits right by me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 11:38 am
Super rich are buying in and trying to control the market. Max Keiser has faith in it, and he used to be a banker. He isn't an idiot either. Bitcoin is a massive f**k you to the banks and the government and as such it sits right by me.
Privacy coins are more of a f**k you to the regime and should take over from bitcoin & co. in due course.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 11:18 am
More people will lose than win with bitcoin. A few mega successes that sold at the right time just constitutes survivor bias
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
The difference is that some people articulated why they expected to make money in advance, turned out to be right and were successful with multiple coins.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 12:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
The difference is that some people articulated why they expected to make money in advance, turned out to be right and were successful with multiple coins.
My ex girlfriend's father invested into bitcoin early and has got over £100,000 worth. He lost his job during the plandemic and the bitcoin has saved his arse and secured an early retirement. He'd have been totally f***ed now if he hadn't invested in bitcoin.

I wonder what makes people think their money is so safe in the hands of the Jewish banksters.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 1:03 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 12:27 pm
HouseMD wrote:
My ex girlfriend's father invested into bitcoin early and has got over £100,000 worth. He lost his job during the plandemic and the bitcoin has saved his arse and secured an early retirement. He'd have been totally f***ed now if he hadn't invested in bitcoin.

I wonder what makes people think their money is so safe in the hands of the Jewish banksters.
I am fairly sure the bankers have been manipulating all the coins as well, they have unlimited money to warp the world as they see fit, the entire system is nothing more than a counterfeiting con job which is what the end goal of communism is. Own it all through total fraud and deception and then charge everybody else rent to be here.

Basically what it comes down to is the producer class is not bright enough to figure out what the financial class has done to it.
Time to Hide!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:00 am
HouseMD wrote:
Not necessarily @Cornfed! the kicker is that the amount of money you can make as a daytrader can be a nice living for us as individuals who like trading, but too trivial an amount for the bots controlled by kike bankers to even give a !@#$ about, because they have so much more money in their accounts. (And of course when ZOG banks lose epic sums from their "multicultural and diverse LBTG-whatnot" trading staff f***ing up trades and losing millions or even billions, then they get bailed out by the zionist jew federal reserve printing money out of thin air and laying the debt on us goys, like what happened awhile ago w/ JPM and the "tempest in the teapot."

And what you said on longer timeframe trades is right: It should be dead-obvious, but is a great point since we have all these morons who don't know !@#$ claiming it's impossible to trade. Can these mental giants fathom the concept that if you bought into a security trading at a deep discount at one time, that once you'd locked in nice profits (regardless of the imagined "fundamentals" or "thesis" of what price action supposedly will/won't do, as opposed to what it actually does) that you might sell parts of your position in that asset, guaranteeing profits, even if it theoretically went up more from there?
This is the radical concept of being a trader, yet we keep seeing shit-head "negatoilets" telling us the concept is impossible since there's (theoretically) bots in existence who always know better than us. :roll:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
rainbanx
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanx »

I currently hodl 0.12 BTC and the rest are Ethereum, Cardano, etc. If you believe in any cryptocurrencies or tokens that has good projects, long term prospective, and real life case uses, then I highly suggest you invest in that Crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. I'm not a financial advisor. This is not real investment advice.