Social Experiment Results

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Social Experiment Results

Post by Tsar »

I just discovered why I was having no success on Tinder. I created a fake profile of a hot girl on Tinder. Somewhat comparable but maybe +1 or +2 desirability points higher than probably 500-700 girls I liked. 12 likes in the 1st minute, 71 likes in the first 5 minutes, and 99+ ??? in the first 10 minutes. There might be more decent or hot girls on Tinder compared to America but online dating sucks anywhere in the world for men. With so much competition it is impossible to have online success. I was liking about 50%-75% of the girls including ones I wouldn't seriously be into like smokers or girls with tattoos, disregarding the fact they're all likely non-virgins.

I put her as Straight+Bi since most guys are now into girl-on-girl and 3some fantasies. Wasn't sure how it would impact Likes but probably no impact or a positive impact.

Didn't tell me anything I already didn't know except that girls in Europe get just as many or more likes than American girls and that the competition with other guys is probably much greater in Europe.

Not bad for a 15-30 minute social experiment.

Might keep it going for a few more days to see the messages guys are sending girls.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Social Experiment Results

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Tinder operates on the Pareto Principle so it is a waste of time for men unless you are in the top 10% in terms of appearance. Delete it and all other swipe apps immediately.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I got finally got another match on my real profile and by American standards she would be a 7 or 7.5 out of 10. Maybe the hottest or second hottest match I have gotten. Maybe an 8 out of 10 considering how most American girls are not so hot and she looks nice. Only things are getting past the first message and then the distance issue since almost 100 miles away is significant distance but I ran out of all possible girls 18-20 within a 50 mile radius who joined up to yesterday. I will stop using it but I bought Tinder Gold and added Platinum to try to improve my odds. If it were summer I wouldn't need it and if coronavirus were not around I may try to find a nightclub or something. Right now I do not have health insurance and I am working out a long-term lease agreement in Sofia unless I decide to go with another city. Maybe girls in any capital have higher requirements (unless they're HS girls) because the capital cities of any nation attracts the wealthiest and have the most top paying jobs.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Tsar wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 2:19 pm
I got finally got another match on my real profile and by American standards she would be a 7 or 7.5 out of 10. Maybe the hottest or second hottest match I have gotten. Maybe an 8 out of 10 considering how most American girls are not so hot and she looks nice. Only things are getting past the first message and then the distance issue since almost 100 miles away is significant distance but I ran out of all possible girls 18-20 within a 50 mile radius who joined up to yesterday. I will stop using it but I bought Tinder Gold and added Platinum to try to improve my odds. If it were summer I wouldn't need it and if coronavirus were not around I may try to find a nightclub or something. Right now I do not have health insurance and I am working out a long-term lease agreement in Sofia unless I decide to go with another city. Maybe girls in any capital have higher requirements (unless they're HS girls) because the capital cities of any nation attracts the wealthiest and have the most top paying jobs.
Mere matches mean nothing but a momentary dopamine boost. Unless you are getting to actually meet up with the girls you periodically match with, you are WASTING YOUR TIME. Tinder is for girls to inflate their egos and get smashed periodically. It is not for you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Tinder operates on the Pareto Principle so it is a waste of time for men unless you are in the top 10% in terms of appearance. Delete it and all other swipe apps immediately.

Online dating is completely worthless for men in America, Tinder is probably the worst of all the dating apps out there.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."