About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: About Time I Left As Well... (Yick)

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 1:47 am
Hypermak, you dont make much sense. If u just wanna practice your English you could do it on any forum. Even by email with pen pals. Or on reddit. Even on the rooshv forum. Come on admit it. You're here because theres something unique and refreshing about free speech and authenticity. You also like seeing people speak freely without political correctness or censorship.

Marcos, if youre on quora why not post a link to this site and ask the members if the claims on my homepage are true or not. Lol. That would help and get our message out there.

The questions on quora seem very short. You cant make several points.

Why not use yahoo answers?

I have noticed several quora threads about foreign women vs american women though. Im surprised they were allowed. The answers even said foreign women had better attitudes toward men and were not spoiled. Etc.
I told you, I stumbled on this site and forum via a Google search and it was right in the middle of my moment of euphoria, when I was about to move to Manila and start this new adventure. Which, by the way, is coming to an end. I have just resigned today, negotiated one last month at full pay. I'll be heading back to Italy to help with the family business and observe how the world economy will develop and, when the sector reopens and recovers, if there are are more opportunities abroad.

Nobody is even going to hospital for Covid-19 anymore yet, I am sure, they will start spreading panic about "second wave" as early as December. I don't have to be a conspiracy buff to bet that that's what will happen, do I? ;)

Anyway back to the topic, I will be following Marcos' advice and join Quora. The moment I get back to my family, I won't have much free time anymore. For the next few weeks I might be able to lurk and post, on and off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos,
I meant the questions at the top on quora always look very short. Never more than 2 sentences. Not the replies. The replies can be longer i see.

Wouldn't i be flamed on quora? Mainstream people get angry when u say something taboo. They will blame me and say stuff like "i never had a problem in america, must be you" and "foreign women just want a green card" etc. Wouldnt i be banned from there for being politically incorrect? Even if i win all the debates like i did on the rooshv forum? They can still ban u even if i win and show that u are right.

Is there free speech on quora? What are the rules? Do they ban anyone they dont like subjectively?

So you are ashamed to be associated with this site? Lol. We're not cool enough to be associated with? We're just a bunch of losers huh even though u like us? Lol. Geez. Its as if we are a fetish that intrigues you but u wont want to be publicly connected to us. Lol

Btw are you on reddit too? If u search there we've been mentioned many times there. HA does have a lot of back links from there. I posted a list of them in the "other sites that mention us" thread.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 2:42 am
Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 1:47 am
Hypermak, you dont make much sense. If u just wanna practice your English you could do it on any forum. Even by email with pen pals. Or on reddit. Even on the rooshv forum. Come on admit it. You're here because theres something unique and refreshing about free speech and authenticity. You also like seeing people speak freely without political correctness or censorship.

Marcos, if youre on quora why not post a link to this site and ask the members if the claims on my homepage are true or not. Lol. That would help and get our message out there.

The questions on quora seem very short. You cant make several points.

Why not use yahoo answers?

I have noticed several quora threads about foreign women vs american women though. Im surprised they were allowed. The answers even said foreign women had better attitudes toward men and were not spoiled. Etc.
I told you, I stumbled on this site and forum via a Google search and it was right in the middle of my moment of euphoria, when I was about to move to Manila and start this new adventure. Which, by the way, is coming to an end. I have just resigned today, negotiated one last month at full pay. I'll be heading back to Italy to help with the family business and observe how the world economy will develop and, when the sector reopens and recovers, if there are are more opportunities abroad.

Nobody is even going to hospital for Covid-19 anymore yet, I am sure, they will start spreading panic about "second wave" as early as December. I don't have to be a conspiracy buff to bet that that's what will happen, do I? ;)

Anyway back to the topic, I will be following Marcos' advice and join Quora. The moment I get back to my family, I won't have much free time anymore. For the next few weeks I might be able to lurk and post, on and off.
That still doesnt make sense hypermak. What if u stumbled onto rooshv forum first or the autism forum called wrong planet? Are you saying u register at the first random forum u find on google? Lol. Come on. There must have been something here that resonated with u or caught your attention. Im sure u dont register on any random forum u find, just to practice your English. Lol. You need to come up with more plausible explanations. Lol.

Man youre lucky youre not an undercover agent or undercover cop. You'd be outed so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Marcos,
I was wondering something.

1. Why do u refuse to meet me and rock? Rock surmises that if your village folks and wifes family saw us theyd think we were sexpats and it would tarnish your image to be associated with western losers like us. Is that true?

Im sure u know im a nice harmless guy and theres nothing to lose by meeting me. You might even enjoy it. so why the reluctance, hesitation and fear? You look strong and brave in your photos. So what gives?

Im sure if i was corresponding online with chuck norris or steven seagal that they'd be glad to meet me in person and shake my hand or whatever. Lol.

2. Why is it that u reply to me in the forum regularly with no problem. But when i send u messages on skype u ignore them all and act like your account there is no longer in use? Why the avoidance and mixed messages? Its like you treat this forum as an amusement game but u arent serious about establishing real friendships from here. Lol. How come? Any logical explanations? Or just slippery excuses and avoidances? Lol

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 4:37 am
That still doesnt make sense hypermak. What if u stumbled onto rooshv forum first or the autism forum called wrong planet? Are you saying u register at the first random forum u find on google? Lol. Come on. There must have been something here that resonated with u or caught your attention. Im sure u dont register on any random forum u find, just to practice your English. Lol. You need to come up with more plausible explanations. Lol.
LOL I just told you how I found this place and you're immediately reminding me why I want to leave it, @Winston! :) So the fact that it was a Google search and a choice between HA and Swoop the World is too dry and plain for you to accept it as "the truth". I remember Swoop the World looked too much like a community of wannabe playboys and HA has a bigger variety of topics, so I went for HA.

That's it, plain and simple. I didn't hear any voices in my head attracting me to you and your of small army of "truth seekers". I knew nothing. Sorry it's not as deep or romantic or interesting as you want it to be. Such is life...
Winston wrote:
Man youre lucky youre not an undercover agent or undercover cop. You'd be outed so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Lol
Perhaps I am an awful liar because I am not lying...this idea never struck you?
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 8:37 am
Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 3:31 am
To be honest, i dont think yick and hypermak will really leave. The reason is very simple.
One take what they can. I can't speak for @yick but, as far as I am concerned I have been using this forum to improve my writing and debating skills. For as much as you want to see my English as suspicious ("as good as Publicduende's", it seems), I can only be flattered about it.

My profession is an extremely hectic and fast-paced one. A couple of friends from the City were joking with me a few years ago, that a 5-star kitchen is the closest it gets to a trading floor in the City or Wall Street, with the exception that what gets cooked is not order books and the results are far more palatable :)

Yet, it's all about speaking and there isn't much of a chance to practice writing. The past few months being basically out of work and constantly banging head with my senile "nemesis" Contrarian Expatriate has improved my written/debating skills faster than the previous 7/8 years ever did. If I didn't have this kind of incentive, I would have probably lost interest in CE's constant bragging and personal attacks far, far earlier.

So, at least for me, the reason why I might stick around from time to time is that this is a very good gym for my English skills, as well as mildly entertaining if I ever were to get a dry spell like this again in my life!

You and some other members can think whatever you want about me, I won't care as much as if you give me a chance to post, reply, debate...in other words, if you engage with me. I will obviously try to do the same, within the boundaries of a civilised conversation so long I don't get unfairly and brutally provoked, like in CE's and (more recently) Spencer's cases.
Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 3:31 am
You see for all its faults and flaws the HA forum is still a very authentic forum where u can be yourself and speak your mind. Theres an authenticity about it that other forums lack. So when u leave the forum u will miss that and return. Because other forums dont have that. U cant be yourself and say whatever u want on other forums. Not even on the roosh forum. That authentic vibe where u can be yourself is priceless and makes up for all its flaws. Its kind of like being in Russia.

Just like when u leave Russia u will miss it too. Because for all its flaws and problems, Russia is a very authentic culture and vibe where u can be yourself and not feel like a creep or criminal. The authenticity is like nothing u can ever experience in America. So u will always miss it.

For instance the vibe in Russia is a 1000 percent different than America. U feel free to say and do what you want and to be yourself. Nothing feels awkward. No social anxiety. Its a spiritual freedom that is hard to put into words. So when u leave Russia you always miss it. There might be a lot of trolls, scammers, gold diggers and rude people in Russia but you miss that feeling where u can be yourself and hit on any girl u like without feeling like a criminal or creep. That's priceless and hard to put into words. You know what i mean @ladislav?

Therefore once youre uses to the vibe abroad u can never get used to America again. Youre always in a state of reverse culture shock.

The HA forum is like that in a way. The authenticity and honesty and freedom to express yourself here, including your quirks and eccentricity, is priceless. You will miss it while you're away. Therefore even if u leave u will eventually come back.

Im sure if u ask @MarcosZeitola and hes honest, he will admit that he came back for that reason too. :)
I can't speak about Russia as I have never been there but, from the latter part of these paragraphs, you seem to paint HA as a heaven of free speech. Well, yes, it's an unmoderated, or very loosely moderated forum, that's true. Yet, when it comes to some members' openness to understand, let alone embrace, other people's experiences, ideas, opinions, perspectives...the situation is more closely resembling a bleak purgatory, if not hell itself.

Look at the way the few (happily) married posters, like @MrMan or, among the old and glorious, @davewe and @pete98146, get treated by those who are absolutely convinced that marriage is a one-way to self-destruction. This, despite never being married and despite having proof of decent marriages, with all their ups and downs, at least with foreign girls.

Look at the way some posters, including yourself unfortunately, react against other posters who simply disagree with them. Again, not making names as you know who I am referring to. They twist and bend their original words saying that they got it all wrong, they are unable to understand the original arguments because of their limited age, experience, or intellect. That is the textbook definition of gaslighting: manipulate someone by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

It never strikes some of you that people not agreeing with you are not retarded, mentally insane or immature: they have simply had a different upbringing, different experiences, they made different life choices and enjoyed/suffered different consequences, they perhaps have a different personality and take on life.

One might assume that this kind of healthy clash of minds and ideas is at the basis of a successful community, whether online or offline. Apparently, in HA's case, it's not. It seems to be all about those who shout the loudest or drag around their weight the most. In your case Winston, of course you are the one with the highest relative weight as you are the founder of the HA movement and the forum owner.

Of course you did have your baggage of travel and "happier abroad" experiences, especially in your younger years, so you have something to show for. Of course your life has been unique and remarkable, in some aspects. All good. However, and here is where you fall prey of your ego, or pride, or stubborness, of whatever you want to call it...you having your experiences doesn't negate other people's experiences.

You having your golden HA experiences in Russia doesn't negate the beauty or quality of a serene life as a husband and a father. CE having his investments and sugar babies (assuming it's all true) doesn't negate that someone could feel a strong sense of purpose even with a fraction of his (alleged) wealth, or doing a work that they (mostly) enjoy doing. Or it doesn't negate that some people could have very decent fun by hooking up with girls who don't look like Ukraine nordic goddesses. And so on.

In other terms, I like and I am often intrigued by the contents you often post about conspiracy theories, spirituality, philosophy and other deep topics. However, without a proper debate, HA risks looking more a poor man's Wikipedia than a forum where people share and debate their experience, without prejudices and preconceptions, and without indulging too much in personal attacks and pointless pissing contests.
Yes you always big fan pete and davewe we remember so clarity your postings from all years go when have regurity postings from those suces maried mans and we think you come not only due to wellendowman but also dreaming replace old colonbia wife with so much newer model so the strategy you try is first sow italyman oats follow pathing wellendowman then after satuation make budyman of sout philipin eliteman but you make miscalculating for even they ok for do biznes and make alowance to social on you in bizness context however nobody of these conservatados ever imagine you same dirtyoleman want dating their daughters or young sisters for to them you mid elder man suited to mid elder woman especialment that you forner and never but ever reach the hiness of status of localman eliters
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
October 1st, 2020, 8:27 am
Winston wrote:
LOL I just told you how I found this place and you're immediately reminding me why I want to leave it, @Winston! :) So the fact that it was a Google search and a choice between HA and Swoop the World is too dry and plain for you to accept it as "the truth". I remember Swoop the World looked too much like a community of wannabe playboys and HA has a bigger variety of topics, so I went for HA.

That's it, plain and simple. I didn't hear any voices in my head attracting me to you and your of small army of "truth seekers". I knew nothing. Sorry it's not as deep or romantic or interesting as you want it to be. Such is life...
Winston wrote:
Perhaps I am an awful liar because I am not lying...this idea never struck you?
Truther stick on truthing which not raise the eyelash because make logical sensing but liarman have good liarman mean not easy for detection then bad liarman which easy peasy forwhich we see you 100% latter and only redemption is some poster on forum play fool easy but not wiseton for once he give atentioningsd and try and test he see you failing of his wiseman testings and get full on exposure for be liarman of happy abord

before when you post as the public duende you very honest and open but after banman your reincarnate basis full on liarman false flag id and for this we scratch hair so hard wonder why o why and one possibility conclusive is that you holdon grudgin to wiseton so come back make troling for mockery of truth on wiseton grandma truth serum forum for this we see you not put much efforts on disguise and everytime you deny you lie for we see so so clarity and other poster because of poplarity never say you wear no clothing

why you chagment other than grudging maybe get sickhead as now you bonafide mid elding man and even marco sometime thro age to face of wiseton well same aplication for you o public duende for you same age as the wiseton so you heyday behind and you must resolution to sugar dady to learn from nemsis contarian expat for in 20s compare to 40s day vs night for whether need payment or not and beter you aceptance fac jac and stop liarmna femnistic rumbling for you never so ever beat the father time so stop lie denys and embrace truthing once for all even you go quora then goodest ridance for knowest that truthing will set you free and as long as you liarman you remain jailman for belief i hear for save you dear public duende in act of benovelonces
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen