A young Joe Biden

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A young Joe Biden

Post by Cornfed »

This is interesting in that it shows that Biden didn’t always come across as a completely corrupt scumbag and wasn’t always a jabbering dementia patient. It is so sad that as a form of elder abuse he is being run for president rather than being beaten up by blacks in a nursing home like everyone else. Time and the political system really destroyed him. He was so articulate and sensible.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A young Joe Biden

Post by Moretorque »

Good find Corny..
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

https://www.mediaite.com/online/video-o ... ull-story/
This is where Biden was using the n-word in a direct quote made by someone else. Still, vote Trump.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Biden seems to truly represent America over time. Biden and America were quite sane in 1974, and both Biden and America are completely senile now. I think I'll post this on reddit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why didn't Biden run for president when he was young? And why doesn't Hillary run again?

Is Joe Biden like Bernie Sanders?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 7:51 am
Why didn't Biden run for president when he was young? And why doesn't Hillary run again?

He tried to run in '88 after getting a lot of TV exposure in the Bork hearings, but withdrew before the primaries after he was caught flagrantly plagiarizing a speech by a Labor Party politician in the UK. For years after that he was considered kind of a dead letter in national politics, until for some reason Obama dragged the lifeless body back onto the scene.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 3:04 am
This is interesting in that it shows that Biden didn’t always come across as a completely corrupt scumbag and wasn’t always a jabbering dementia patient. It is so sad that as a form of elder abuse he is being run for president rather than being beaten up by blacks in a nursing home like everyone else. Time and the political system really destroyed him. He was so articulate and sensible.

Boy it really was a different world then -- an actual substantive discussion about an important policy issue, and a politician offering or at least feigning candor.

Thirteen years of business-as-usual corruption later, Biden was much closer to the doddering old fool you see now than to this freshly-minted young pol. During the Bork hearings he was charged with leading the Democrats' attack in the Senate Judiciary Committee. The lasting impressions he left were of bolted-in hair implants, a continuous Cheshire cat grin that you can see flashes of in this video, and being out of his depth intellectually trying to discuss constitutional law with Bork. Everyone assumed he was finished after the plagiarism scandal the next year.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 7:21 am
This is where Biden was using the n-word in a direct quote made by someone else. Still, vote Trump.
Why vote Trump? You want comrade Putin to corrupt this country as well? I seriously don't understand why so many of you see Trump as a savior. He is not. He is there just for himself. If our system fails there is no other system to replace it. Do you want anarchy in the US and worldwide?

Donald Trump v. The United States: Inside the Struggle to Stop a President
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089G5ZVLN/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

have2fly wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 3:55 pm
Why vote Trump? You want comrade Putin to corrupt this country as well?
It is a silly question, but of course the answer is yes, absolutely, Putin would be a vast improvement over current evil Western regimes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 4:10 pm
have2fly wrote:
It is a silly question, but of course the answer is yes, absolutely, Putin would be a vast improvement over current evil Western regimes.
I guess how they see Putin depends on what part of Ukraine they're from. They can get really crazy in the East. My haircutter is from Eastern Ukraine, and she basically told me to shut up years ago during Maidan days when I tried to talk a little Ukraine politics. I'm very encouraged by the people who say that Trump and Putin are thick as thieves and working together to take down the central bank system.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 4:50 pm
I'm very encouraged by the people who say that Trump and Putin are thick as thieves and working together to take down the central bank system.
I'm not encouraged, but if only it were true.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 5:23 pm
gsjackson wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 4:50 pm
I'm very encouraged by the people who say that Trump and Putin are thick as thieves and working together to take down the central bank system.
I'm not encouraged, but if only it were true.
Well, you know -- or maybe you don't since the corporate media didn't touch the story -- the Fed has been merged with the executive branch and is no longer under the control of a private consortium of bankers. I expect it to be slowly euthanized. According to the Pollyannas, the scamdemic has provided great cover for an economic reset that is actually populist.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 7:51 am

Biden ran for his party's nomination several times in the past, but didn't win it. Biden did not run in 2016, because his son Bo had just died of brain cancer. Hillary didn't run in the primary for Democrats in 2020. Is Biden like Bernie. Not really. The GOP would like to like to paint Biden as a fanatic left winger, but Biden is a middle of the road Democrat much closer to a Bill Clinton Democrat or a Romney Republican.

Winston, you should study history and politics more, and conspiracy theories less. Do you vote?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Cornfed wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 4:10 pm
have2fly wrote:
You really have no idea, do you? It's not an improvement in any way. I lived in Ukraine, I saw Soviet Union collapse. I also lived there as expat before this war started. I've seen how shitty life was and still is. You don't want Putin taking over your life. He is a thug, he brings nothing but collapse and anarchy. Russia took over Ossetia, Abkhazia, part of Moldova, parts of Ukraine. You think any of those lands now live in stability or prosperity? Nope. Russian villages don't have paved roads. Life is only good in Moscow. Job market is horrible, starting a business will get you killed by police because they will want to take over your business and you ain't getting anything for it.
I have to admit Putin hired amazing marketing people. He is a populist, his talk is cheap. His entire government is so corrupt one of his top ministers has a private jet flying his dog while retired people don't have enough money to buy food. Just try to live in Russia outside Moscow for a few years and then talk about how great Putin is.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

have2fly wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 11:32 pm
You really have no idea, do you? It's not an improvement in any way. I lived in Ukraine, I saw Soviet Union collapse. I also lived there as expat before this war started. I've seen how shitty life was and still is. You don't want Putin taking over your life. He is a thug, he brings nothing but collapse and anarchy. Russia took over Ossetia, Abkhazia, part of Moldova, parts of Ukraine. You think any of those lands now live in stability or prosperity? Nope. Russian villages don't have paved roads. Life is only good in Moscow. Job market is horrible, starting a business will get you killed by police because they will want to take over your business and you ain't getting anything for it.
I have to admit Putin hired amazing marketing people. He is a populist, his talk is cheap. His entire government is so corrupt one of his top ministers has a private jet flying his dog while retired people don't have enough money to buy food. Just try to live in Russia outside Moscow for a few years and then talk about how great Putin is.
If true, Putin is still better than the alternative, but people largely don't care about this crap. The main reason we are interested in your countries is f***ing your attractive women. Is Putin interfering with that? OK then, Putin bad, but what is your better alternative? But this is a digression from the thread. Please don't derail this thread.