Chicago, IL is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
traveller
Junior Poster

Chicago, IL is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

Post by traveller »

Chicago, Illinois. Looks beautiful on the outside, but inside it's full of dead men's bones!

Chicago, Il is in fact a terrible place to live and a terrible place to visit even. The actual city of Chicago (Chicago proper, as it is called by locals) is one of the most violent and unsafe places in the Western Hemisphere. The south suburbs east of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue (Harvey, Blue Island, Midlothian, Dolton, Markham, Whiting, Matteson, Richton Park, Governor's State University, Park Forest, Chicago Heights, South Chicago Heights, Ford Heights, Steger, Sauk Village, Homewood, South Holland, Thornton, Glenwood, and all in between) are no less violent than the west and south sides of Chicago proper; in fact, as a general rule, any place you are looking to check out, if it's between Cicero Avenue in Illinois and I-65 in Indiana, and if it's south of Lawrence Avenue (4800 north), it's in the hood. And that's a dangerous hood; you are not safe at all even driving through there in broad daylight. Even Chicago's highways have shootings where cars on the road get shot up. Shootings occur on the Eisenhower expressway (I-290). Shootings occur on the Stevenson Expressway (I-55). Shootings occur on the Dan Ryan and John F Kennedy expressways (I-90 and I-94). Even Downtown Chicago is a very bad neighborhood. River North is a very bad neighborhood. And even Navy Pier sits in the hood. Between Cicero Avenue and California Avenue, it's mostly gangs. Gangs such as the Latin Kings, the Gangster Disciples, the Four Corner Hustlers, the Mickey Cobras, and the Satan Disciples. But east of California Avenue, and you start seeing the Chicago flash mobs. Vicious, lethal, ruthless cop killers that target law enforcement, media personnel, and innocent people including tourists. Oak Street Beach is practically the most dangerous beach in terms of violent crime that occurs on the actual beach, with countless shootings, robberies, and muggings (mainly flash mob perpetrated) occurring in broad daylight on the actual beach. And in other words, the hood is huge! Extending right into Northwest Indiana, all the way to Interstate 65, it covers; Hammond, Munster, Schererville, St. John, Gary, Griffith, Dyer, East Chicago, Black Oak, Merrillville, and everywhere in between. Even west of Chicago, there is a group of suburbs; Stone Park, Melrose Park, Bellwood, and Maywood that are unsafe and have gangs and violent crime. North of the BNSF train yard in west suburban Cicero, the hood extends past Cicero Avenue west to Austin Avenue/Austin Blvd, covering almost the entire north end of the suburb of Cicero and much of Chicago's Austin neighborhood. And Austin Avenue borders that huge hood from the BNSF train yard all the way north to Lawrence Avenue, which in turn borders the hood from Austin Avenue all the way east to the lake shore.

The CTA has become totally unsafe, with flash mobs shooting up transit vehicles in broad daylight and then storming in and robbing everyone blind. CTA trains and buses are no longer safe anymore as they are getting shot up from outside and then raided by Chicago's vicious flash mobs.

Outside that enormous hood, there may be no violent gangs and shootings, but there is virtually little to almost nothing fun to do. It's all a bunch of repeating copypaste residential areas and strip malls. There are a few scattered forest preserves and parks, but only a small handful of widely scattered fun and entertainment facilities, like Enchanted Castle, Safari Land, Rainbow Falls, and Six Flags Great America. All separated by many miles of copypaste residential and commercial neighborhoods, where otherwise all there is to do is browse around through the department stores (Wal Mart, Home Depot, Target, Menards, etc) and the shopping malls, like North Riverside Mall, Oak Brook mall, and Yorktown Mall. Even at all those places, there is no social atmosphere. Places like Enchanted Castle, Brookfield Zoo, and Safari Land, there is no socializing at all as all other patrons are in closed cliques with a zero tolerance policy for strangers. Even at Safari Land and Enchanted Castle, all communications are strictly business-related. Same thing at North Riverside Mall, Oak Brook Center mall, Yorktown Mall, Woodfield Mall, and even Gurnee Mills.

Even at Six Flags Great America and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, nobody ever interacts with strangers unless it is strictly business-related. Not even while waiting in line to go on rides, and not even on certain grouping-type rides such as Roaring Rapids. There is no interaction between strangers at all unless it's strictly business-related at the DuPage County Fair. There is no non-business interacting at the Lake County Fair. There is no non-business interacting at Kane County Flea Market, the Kane County Fair, the Taste of Lombard (including on the 4th of July), the Naperville Rib Fest, or at the Naperville Oktoberfest. And certainly no interacting with strangers ever in Berwyn, not even in Berwyn's Depot district including during Berwyn's Oktoberfest or Berwyn's Christmas events.

And nobody, nobody ever interacts with anyone of the opposite gender at the suburban area colleges at all, places such as College of DuPage, Wheaton College, Triton College, Concordia University; they don't even socialize anymore at Morton College, either. Those places, especially College of DuPage, will see guys looking like defeated eunuchs almost instantaneously.

For guys that are sexually starved, there are only 3 strip clubs within 75 miles of Downtown Chicago that are any good to check out. They are Ocean Gentlemen's club in Bedford Park, All Star Bar & Grill in Lyons/McCook, and Blackjacks Gentlemen's club in Elgin. The rest of Chicagoland strip clubs either prohibit touching, or they sit in the hood.

Touching is prohibited per club rules at; Heavenly Bodies in Elk Grove Village, Polekatz Chicago Gentlemen's Club in Bridgeview, Uncle Paulie's bar in Glen Ellyn, and all Chicago proper strip clubs. Anyone caught touching the dancers at those clubs will be ejected from the club without a refund.

And the following Chicagoland strip clubs sit in the hood and are nothing but shootings, homicides, armed robberies, gangs, crawling with armed cop killers in broad daylight, and are totally unsafe to go to, day or night and a visit to one of them is more likely to see you in the emergency room or even a casket; Club O Gentlemen's Club in Harvey, Red Diamond/Factory Gentlemen's club in Markham, Sky 11 (former Skybox) in Harvey, Arnie's Idle Hour in Harvey, Jimmy's Gentlemen's Club in Chicago Heights, Club 390 in Chicago Heights, Atlantis Gentlemen's Club in Ford Heights, Scores Chicago in Stone Park, The Gold Room Chicago Gentlemen's Club in Stone Park, Louie's Lounge in Stone Park, Carl's Bar in Stone Park, Industrial Strip in Hammond, and Fantasy Gentlemen's Club in Hammond.

Chicago is NOTHING like New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Tampa Bay, Houston, or even Atlanta where, for the most part, you can enjoy the tourist attractions and even ride public transit without getting shot and robbed by 50 armed cop killers with stolen assault weapons.
Last edited by traveller on August 31st, 2020, 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Re: Chicago, Il is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

Post by HenryGeorge »

''Chicago, Il is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.''

The same can pretty much be said of the vast majority of the big cities in America...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Chicago, Il is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

Post by have2fly »

Let me guess. You are black and broke? I only drove through Chicago ghetto a few times during the day. I don't know why I would ever go there.
Chicago is one of the best big cities in the US. The only problem is horrible Siberian-style winter. If you stay in the northern suburbs you are fine. Chicagoland has a huge Polish community and many other immigrants. There is an endless supply of p***y. Many decent cheap ethnic restaurants. Job market is great, rent is still somewhat cheap compared to NYC or LA. Strip clubs??? Who in their sane mind finds strip clubs a good place to go? Strippers are the lowest of the low females that are usually on drugs and only act nice to get money out of you. There is no p***y in the strip club. I would not touch it even if it was free. I would rather hit an ethnic festival in Chicago, now that's a place to find a girl.
All those other cities that you listed are pretty much the same as Chicago with the exception of warmer climate and different ethnic makeup of the population. I would say Miami is the best place to be when you are young and want to party, but job market is way worse than Chicago.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

have2fly wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 12:13 am
Let me guess. You are black and broke? I only drove through Chicago ghetto a few times during the day. I don't know why I would ever go there.
Chicago is one of the best big cities in the US. The only problem is horrible Siberian-style winter. If you stay in the northern suburbs you are fine. Chicagoland has a huge Polish community and many other immigrants. There is an endless supply of p***y. Many decent cheap ethnic restaurants. Job market is great, rent is still somewhat cheap compared to NYC or LA. Strip clubs??? Who in their sane mind finds strip clubs a good place to go? Strippers are the lowest of the low females that are usually on drugs and only act nice to get money out of you. There is no p***y in the strip club. I would not touch it even if it was free. I would rather hit an ethnic festival in Chicago, now that's a place to find a girl.
All those other cities that you listed are pretty much the same as Chicago with the exception of warmer climate and different ethnic makeup of the population. I would say Miami is the best place to be when you are young and want to party, but job market is way worse than Chicago.
Sounding like another one from the North Korea (Pyongyang) based city-data forum. Making like Chicago, a city with between 7,500 and 50,000 shootings a day, where in the west suburbs, approaching within 75 feet of a woman will get any man a one way trip to DuPage County Jail, where only the biggest hamplanet women (we're talking 400, even 600 pounds and bigger) are single and not in closed cliques, look like the best city in the world!

And one thing I hate is when you make like any man who can't get a UIC or NIU cheerleader belongs in the electric chair or the gas chamber, no questions asked. There IS NO "p***y" unless you are ready to go to Stateville Correctional institution, Chicagoland women ARE THAT unapproachable!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

have2fly wrote:
Strip clubs??? Who in their sane mind finds strip clubs a good place to go?
Guys that know there is no chance of ever getting a date in the State of Illinois, who are trapped in Illinois, and are turned off by those enormous Jabba the Hutt women who are not in cliques, because their tremendous girth keeps all the guys away. The guys know that if they approach an attractive woman in Illinois, they will go to jail. So they go to the strip club. And if they go to the right ones, they don't go to jail or get thrown out for being handsy, and they don't get blasted to shreds by armed cop killers with stolen assault weapons, not to mention hearing shouts of "Officer Down!" every 10 to 15 minutes.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
THIS! :+1:
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

traveller wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 1:57 am
have2fly wrote:
Guys that know there is no chance of ever getting a date in the State of Illinois, who are trapped in Illinois, and are turned off by those enormous Jabba the Hutt women who are not in cliques, because their tremendous girth keeps all the guys away. The guys know that if they approach an attractive woman in Illinois, they will go to jail. So they go to the strip club. And if they go to the right ones, they don't go to jail or get thrown out for being handsy, and they don't get blasted to shreds by armed cop killers with stolen assault weapons, not to mention hearing shouts of "Officer Down!" every 10 to 15 minutes.
Again, are you black? Do you live in the ghetto? I lived in Buffalo Grove for a year. I liked it since I also had a great job in Wheeling just around the corner. I would hit Polish and Russian parties in northern suburbs or downtown, I would also go to huge birthday and holiday celebrations. I dated two girls when I lived there. One Polish and one Puerto Rican, found both of them online. Yes, there are many stuck up women in Chicagoland, but it is about the same anywhere in the US, especially in larger cities. If you want more approachable women you need to go to Iowa, Wisconsin or Indiana.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 3:27 pm
traveller wrote:
have2fly wrote:
Again, are you black? Do you live in the ghetto? I lived in Buffalo Grove for a year. I liked it since I also had a great job in Wheeling just around the corner. I would hit Polish and Russian parties in northern suburbs or downtown, I would also go to huge birthday and holiday celebrations. I dated two girls when I lived there. One Polish and one Puerto Rican, found both of them online. Yes, there are many stuck up women in Chicagoland, but it is about the same anywhere in the US, especially in larger cities. If you want more approachable women you need to go to Iowa, Wisconsin or Indiana.
The women have gotten worse in Chicagoland in the last decade and a half because when I was without a car and living in Chicago proper, I was fvcking multitudes of Chi-Mex BBWs and Black American BBWs too from the late 90s until Barack got into the Oval Office then dwindling race relations, retro-latent feminism (ie. feminism that already existed in the rest of liberal America finally caught up in Chicago), and sh!tshow economy made Chicago begin to suck ever since '08.

However, I would have to "level up" (i.e. self-improve - get back in the gym in strength and tone - women are like children - that's impressionably impressive to them) and HAVE A CAR that's NOT a jalopy (no messed-up car but a decent one rolled off the lot or from 3rd party previous owner) if I want to revert to mid-2000s weekly sex in Chicago.

To sum it up, @traveller stop b!tching and start working on increasing your SMV and like Jesse Lee Peterson's YouTube fan channel, "Get a Job!" since Illinois is reopened for the most part (as you are no longer in the 2-week mandated self-quarantine law).
Summertime
Freshman Poster

Post by Summertime »

have2fly wrote:
Let me guess, your lame and judgmental. Hope you work on that. You don't sound mentally stable.
Summertime
Freshman Poster

Post by Summertime »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 9:55 am
have2fly wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 3:27 pm
traveller wrote:
have2fly wrote:
The women have gotten worse in Chicagoland in the last decade and a half because when I was without a car and living in Chicago proper, I was fvcking multitudes of Chi-Mex BBWs and Black American BBWs too from the late 90s until Barack got into the Oval Office then dwindling race relations, retro-latent feminism (ie. feminism that already existed in the rest of liberal America finally caught up in Chicago), and sh!tshow economy made Chicago begin to suck ever since '08.

However, I would have to "level up" (i.e. self-improve - get back in the gym in strength and tone - women are like children - that's impressionably impressive to them) and HAVE A CAR that's NOT a jalopy (no messed-up car but a decent one rolled off the lot or from 3rd party previous owner) if I want to revert to mid-2000s weekly sex in Chicago.

To sum it up, @traveller stop b!tching and start working on increasing your SMV and like Jesse Lee Peterson's YouTube fan channel, "Get a Job!" since Illinois is reopened for the most part (as you are no longer in the 2-week mandated self-quarantine law).
Your b!tching about someone else b!tching. At least OP is original. Sounds like you need to work on more than your SMV.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chicago, IL is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

@Summertime
What kind of tooth faery moniker is that??
You had not even properly introduced yourself.
Untroll your posts or face the chopping block,
you social justice fvcker.
Summertime
Freshman Poster

Re: Chicago, IL is NOT a good place to live and NOT a good place to visit, either.

Post by Summertime »

August 28th, 2020, 3:00 am
@Summertime
I'm no troll. Your talking about trolls and tooth fairies, what are you in la la land lol. OP sounded like he just wanted to vent. He didn't ask for your advice on things he needs to change.
I give you advice on things you need to change and you don't like it. You can dish it, but can't take it. Don't be butt hurt I called you out on your bs.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

@Summertime
On another site I'm on, there's an influx of not-so-savory users each summer because of kids being out of school and having too much time on their hands; "summertime trolls" is a common term for them collectively.
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Summertime wrote:
August 27th, 2020, 3:49 pm
have2fly wrote:
Let me guess, your lame and judgmental. Hope you work on that. You don't sound mentally stable.
And who are you? If getting dates and enjoying my life in Chicago makes me mentally unstable, then :lol: :lol: :lol:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 6:02 pm
@Summertime
On another site I'm on, there's an influx of not-so-savory users each summer because of kids being out of school and having too much time on their hands; "summertime trolls" is a common term for them collectively.
Keyboard warriors at best.....they aren't even brolic in person (ie. cannot fight as if they were in a brawl).