Winter is Coming

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

Winter is Coming

Post by Light »

If you think the United States is bad now, imagine what happens when its almost winter and when it is winter. Winter is coming and when it does, the coronavirus will make things in America seem like hell. There will be shortages, mass panic, hospitals will not know if you have the flu, coronavirus, a cold, or something else.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Winter is Coming

Post by HappyGuy »

Light wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 1:38 pm
There will be shortages, mass panic, hospitals will not know
You're right and it won't just be the United States. Our bodies are evolved in such a way they don't require very much food in the summer time and they can thrive in the heat without meat or dairy. But that isn't true in the winter when a vegan diet of fruits and lots of water won't cut it. Yet we are already facing a carefully crafted meat shortage which will make it harder to get iron in our blood and I believe they will spread this to shortages of other key foods required to maintain the body's resistance to 5G. They may even start to take down smaller family-owned companies that refuse to comply for ethical reasons. And most supermarkets in the USA are owned by conglomerates like Kroger so all they have to do is pretend there are shortages and people will have no access to those foods.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Light wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 1:38 pm
There will be shortages, mass panic, hospitals will not know
You're right and it won't just be the United States. Our bodies are evolved in such a way they don't require very much food in the summer time and they can thrive in the heat without meat or dairy. But that isn't true in the winter when a vegan diet of fruits and lots of water won't cut it. Yet we are already facing a carefully crafted meat shortage which will make it harder to get iron in our blood and I believe they will spread this to shortages of other key foods required to maintain the body's resistance to 5G. They may even start to take down smaller family-owned companies that refuse to comply for ethical reasons. And most supermarkets in the USA are owned by conglomerates like Kroger so all they have to do is pretend there are shortages and people will have no access to those foods.
I was telling people about that same fact about US supermarkets. When I am abroad, especially in European nations, I can go into a supermarket and find many small or medium family-owned business produced food items. Almost all the items are from small and medium owned businesses. There are also street markets in some towns for vegetables and fruits, and daily fresh fish sold at fish markets.

In the United States everything whether its fruit, vegetables, canned or jarred items, or anything else is produced by mega-corps. The rest that isn't is usually imported or in very short supply because its a smaller business.

I remember hearing how most other nations or no other nation was having shortages of food, meat, or other supplies. Some supermarkets in Russia temporarily sold out of meat but their meat sections seemed much larger than American supermarkets and the stores had signs saying that meat would be back.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Light wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 3:09 pm
In the United States everything whether its fruit, vegetables, canned or jarred items, or anything else is produced by mega-corps.
They may also use this as an opportunity to introduce insects into our diet as a substitute for meat. They've have plans to sneak that in for years and remember that Amazon bought Whole Foods and rich liberals are susceptible to fads like soymilk, watermelon juice and pea-protein. So don't be surprised to see "organic insect protein" in the ingredients list of expensive work-out powders or "free-trade ants" mixed in with other super-foods on store shelves this winter or sometime next year.

Online stores catering to conservative preppers and survivalists can also get in on the action. Cockroaches are said to be able to survive nuclear winter so they could claim eating cockroach powerbars will make you resilient like one. And they can sell kits to start cockroach farms so Americans have fresh food even if the shit hits the fan and stores close down. There are already insects and rats in the food supply only this may become more transparent.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 4:23 pm
They may also use this as an opportunity to introduce insects into our diet as a substitute for meat.
I had the same thoughts because insects do have protein. In times of famine people will eat insects and unclean meat like rat. In times of desperation and famine then people might even cannibalize other humans.

I think there might be a planned economic collapse and a planned mass starvation in the United States.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Everything will be fine.

What the biggest worry should be is the massive rise in mental illness taking place. It has been claimed that fully 1/3 of Americans are suffering from clinical depression due to the lockdown stress and job losses. I’m sure in some countries it is even worse.

A lot of negative, irrational, doomsayers tend create and increase that tendency in themselves and in others. This forum has more than its share of people who have lost their sanity since February and it comes across in their recent posting history.

Keeping a positive attitude about the future is key. Ignore the mentally ill naysayers who simply want you to feel as badly as they do. I’ll refrain from saying any names.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 28th, 2020, 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

They don't need to starve us. Americans are the fattest people on earth so it will take 6 months to starve the average American. And if they have access to a little bit of food every day it could take years! But they are using other methods to quickly reduce the population like deadly new hospital respirators. They could also use wildfires as was demonstrated in California and Australia recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74AUQFap7AQ
Last edited by HappyGuy on July 28th, 2020, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 5:06 pm
Everything will be fine.

What the biggest worry should be is the massive rise in mental in wellness taking place. It has been claimed that fully 1/3 of Americans are suffering from clinical depression due to the lockdown stress and job losses. I’m sure in some countries it is even worse.

A lot of negative, irrational, doomsayers tend create and increase that tendency in themselves and in others. This forum has more than its share of people who have lost their sanity since February and it comes across in their recent posting history.

Keeping a positive attitude about the future is key. Ignore the mentally ill naysayers who simply want you to feel as badly as they do. I’ll refrain from saying any names.
Wholeheartedly agree :+1:
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 6:27 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 28th, 2020, 5:06 pm
Everything will be fine.
Wholeheartedly agree :+1:
In the last 4 months nothing happened to you. But a lot of people developed a cough and had trouble breathing. If that happens to you, you should know what not to do by now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some people believe another government mandated shut down of all non essential businesses will occur starting this fall and last through early spring of next year. They are saying by spring of next year a vaccine for the corona virus should be on the market.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Now is a good time to stockpile supplies for the winter (masks, hand sanitizer, food). Masks are really cheap on AliExpress.

I reckon the virus will be around for 2 years. I'm pessimistic on vaccines or even long lasting immunity.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@xiongmao
Masks and hand sanitizers are very bad for your body. If you think there is a real infectious disease then use soap or sanitary wipes or alcohol.