Wife hunting abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Wife hunting abroad

Post by StanfordGuy »

OMG!! From the creator of the #1 Cultural Travel website in the World comes a completely new site: Wife hunting abroad

Coming July 1st, 2020!
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 26th, 2020, 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HappyGuy

Re: Culture Whiz presents: Wife hunting abroad dot com

Post by HappyGuy »

I feel like I have to take a shower every time I see images of Pag. Everything about him is grimy and puke inducing and he looks like he sucks dicks on the side.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=42056
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=41749
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Truly cringeworthy. If this guy doesn't have a criminal record in his home country (US), I would bake my pants with chili paste and eat them.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Dumb that criminal post self all over internet maybe lost passport so why he never get troubles if america criminal

do girl knowing you share on internet and make implication sex stanfordguy some girl there look so hi and best quality before we have indian man william big trouble in blogs with america women say he do with them even underage or with daugthers
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 12:27 am
Truly cringeworthy. If this guy doesn't have a criminal record in his home country (US), I would bake my pants with chili paste and eat them.
A year or two back, under another username, the poor fool actually posted a police report of his arrest for causing a disturbances at a cheap hotel in San Francisco. Some dispute with the manager about invalid identification. He was trying to prove to CE or someone else that he was capable of violence. In the same thread, he posted photos of himself sprawled on the ground in handcuffs to show he did indeed engage in violence. Of course, all these photos proved was that he was knocked down by people stronger than him.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Shemp wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:35 am
hypermak wrote:
A year or two back, under another username, the poor fool actually posted a police report of his arrest for causing a disturbances at a cheap hotel in San Francisco. Some dispute with the manager about invalid identification. He was trying to prove to CE or someone else that he was capable of violence. In the same thread, he posted photos of himself sprawled on the ground in handcuffs to show he did indeed engage in violence. Of course, all these photos proved was that he was knocked down by people stronger than him.
Is real truth Shemp? post it here so can see not fake

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 10:42 pm
I feel like I have to take a shower every time I see images of Pag. Everything about him is grimy and puke inducing and he looks like he sucks dicks on the side.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =1&t=42056
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 39&t=41749
Loser :lol:
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 15th, 2020, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

hypermak wrote:
Oh look, the Italian pedophile trying to take the moral high ground :lol: is that really the reason you left Europe, to have sex with children? Why move to the Philippines when you have a job in Europe?
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Lol, shrimp's memory is going bad.
Last edited by StanfordGuy on May 15th, 2020, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:47 am
Shemp wrote:
hypermak wrote:
Here's the video

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Spencer wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:47 am
Lol it is incredible that you can post this shit. Is it just that you want to put people to the trouble?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Notice in PAG's video, that the Euro girls seem very down to earth and easygoing and easy to talk to. It's good to see Euro girls are still like that. Talking to them feels a lot more smooth and natural than talking to American girls or NE Asian girls. That's for sure. I miss that vibe that they have. I connect with it so well. Feels like paradise.

I guess the good news here is, if PAG can meet those chicks, then so can we all right? lol :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

StanfordGuy wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 2:37 am
hypermak wrote:
Oh look, the Italian pedophile trying to take the moral high ground :lol: is that really the reason you left Europe, to have sex with children? Why move to the Philippines when you have a job in Europe?
Whoops, I was dead right after all LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 1:34 am
Dumb that criminal post self all over internet maybe lost passport so why he never get troubles if america criminal

do girl knowing you share on internet and make implication sex stanfordguy some girl there look so hi and best quality before we have indian man william big trouble in blogs with america women say he do with them even underage or with daugthers
Are you criticizing PAG now? If so, doesn't that prove you cannot be him? Why would PAG criticize himself? What do you all think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2020, 3:49 am
Notice in PAG's video, that the Euro girls seem very down to earth and easygoing and easy to talk to. It's good to see Euro girls are still like that. Talking to them feels a lot more smooth and natural than talking to American girls or NE Asian girls. That's for sure. I miss that vibe that they have. I connect with it so well. Feels like paradise.

I guess the good news here is, if PAG can meet those chicks, then so can we all right? lol :)
But he say they like him because look hi status black dj and diffrent from most guy but whiteman too common in europe so not easy like for him

winston say before girl like talk him and date him but not strong magnet attration like with stanfordguy but maybe if asiaman winston make friend and with stanfordguy same as have celebrity friend and he can help for you to get activity from hi status europe girl much better than when you go there 2005

are poster jealous stanfordguy get so many the most hi status girl and they just sit computer and complain on him like playerhate why they so angry and try so hard to pull down success happy aboard man