True or False? Most American guys can't get middle class jobs.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Light
Freshman Poster

True or False? Most American guys can't get middle class jobs.

Post by Light »

I think it is true. Many college educated guys can't get middle class jobs.

Benefits in America aren't good compared to European standards or most other foreign standards but that's not part of the main discussion here.

I see many college educated guys unable to get any middle class job. I know but not personally that many are working in warehouses, working in retail stores and restaurants paycheck to paycheck at best or maybe living with parents even at age 30. More guys are living at home with parents, maybe have a low wage part time job and some might have an odd job on the side, and then they play video games and hit the gym as hobbies because they can't get an American girlfriend or find a suitable American girlfriend because most American guys won't think of going abroad and even if they're told to go abroad to find a better, nicer, beautiful woman that might be more willing to become their girlfriend they automatically reject the idea or shrug it off with an excuse or say something like those girls only want a green card or their money. This is the general way things are and some might seem to be a little off-topic but that's to paint a picture for you about how things are. There are a minority that are willing to go abroad but for money reasons they can't when they live paycheck to paycheck or have no job and live in their parents basement whether the basement is a real basement or a bedroom or guest house or second property owned by parents, or they don't live with parents but grandparents or some other relative.

Some might mention military. Some guys are forced into the military because they have no other options and then return in a body bag, dismembered, with psychological issues, or feel hurt inside for having to kill people that they otherwise wouldn't have had to because killing does change a person and some people develop problems killing people in conflicts and war. American wars are never for justice and neither are their sanctions. Terrorism isn't fixed through war because terrorism is born from anger, hurt, and loss which continue because America doesn't break the cycle of violence and continues their support of the Zionist State's apartheid regime that also hurts the people from the ME where most of the world's terrorism comes.

Many college educated girls seem to be doing better. Women age 30 or 34 and younger earn much more money than men age 30 or 34 and younger. But I can't count how many times I continue to hear that women are being underpaid and have a glass ceiling and that the income gap needs to be closed. Fake feminist statistics continue to go like an energizer bunny beating the drums.

Do you think foreign guys abroad are better off than American guys with really getting a middle class job and being able to live like men use to live everywhere before feminism and the government+corporate anti-male hiring policies and the progressive social movements changed things in America?

If the average low wage American guy could swap for one month with a Czech guy, Russian guy, Chinese guy, Indian guy, or Chilean guy for examples do you think the American guy would be much happier and have a better life living and working abroad? Why or why not?
HappyGuy

Re: True or False? Most American guys can't get middle class jobs.

Post by HappyGuy »

Most jobs favor women, men have longer hours, lower wages and higher unemployment and while the system screws them they continue to be door mats for women and never learn. They see what's happening but they continue feeding the system that celebrates women for not doing anything while still expecting men to be the productive ones.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm
Most jobs favor women, men have longer hours, lower wages and higher unemployment and while the system screws them they continue to be door mats for women and never learn. They see what's happening but they continue feeding the system that celebrates women for not doing anything while still expecting men to be the productive ones.
More men seem to be going MGTOW or ignoring women. There's no way to resist or change the system in a country like the United States. The only choice is to opt out for as much as possible.

Opting out for most American men means working the minimum to get by, not helping women or even anyone in society because why help a society that isn't treating them right, not dating, and not having any children.

The only other way to opt out is for American guys to become an expat, work abroad, and get a foreign girlfriend.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Light wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 2:13 am
HappyGuy wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 10:07 pm
More men seem to be going MGTOW or ignoring women. There's no way to resist or change the system in a country like the United States. The only choice is to opt out for as much as possible.

Opting out for most American men means working the minimum to get by, not helping women or even anyone in society because why help a society that isn't treating them right, not dating, and not having any children.

The only other way to opt out is for American guys to become an expat, work abroad, and get a foreign girlfriend.
Due to these problems suicide rates for men has greatly increased but nobody cares.

https://youtu.be/LrhHkQhglig
Light wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 8:42 pm
Do you think foreign guys abroad are better off than American guys with really getting a middle class job and being able to live like men use to live everywhere before feminism and the government+corporate anti-male hiring policies and the progressive social movements changed things in America?

If the average low wage American guy could swap for one month with a Czech guy, Russian guy, Chinese guy, Indian guy, or Chilean guy for examples do you think the American guy would be much happier and have a better life living and working abroad? Why or why not?
Russia still has a male dominated society. In Ukraine many more women are in the tourist related or foreign facing jobs so their salaries maybe better. I'd have to say there must be many unhappy guys in FSU because there is a high rate of alcoholism there. I'd say both men and women are about equal in places like the Philippines. In both countries men might not make as much as in America, but they'll probably find women to marry.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

16.8 million Americans lost their jobs in the last 3 weeks alone! I have heard figures that up to 45 million people may lose their jobs due to the shut down over the coronavirus! :shock:

If you thought it was tough to get a good middle class job before the coronavirus shut down the economy, just wait and see how difficult it will be get a good job after we see the full effects of the shut down.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

If you get a degree in something marketable such as nursing, accounting, engineering, or computer science and have a decent head on your shoulders, it isn't that hard to become middle class. The people I know who have marketable college degrees are all doing well.

The people I know who struggle are the ones who are more or less unskilled - bartenders, waiters, retail, etc.

Besides college, you can go the military route to become middle class or learn some kind of trade such as plumbing or auto body repair. Then open up your shop one day and you can become wealthy. I know a couple of body shop owners and one machinist with his own shop who are millionaires.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

statnerd wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 7:47 pm
If you get a degree in something marketable such as nursing, accounting, engineering, or computer science and have a decent head on your shoulders, it isn't that hard to become middle class. The people I know who have marketable college degrees are all doing well.

The people I know who struggle are the ones who are more or less unskilled - bartenders, waiters, retail, etc.

Besides college, you can go the military route to become middle class or learn some kind of trade such as plumbing or auto body repair. Then open up your shop one day and you can become wealthy. I know a couple of body shop owners and one machinist with his own shop who are millionaires.
Like many people, you are confusing class with income but that is incorrect. Those millionaire body shop owners, unless they are college educated, are working class individuals who just happen to be high income.

Also, enlisted personnel in the military are considered working class. Officers are generally required to be college educated so they are middle class and sometimes above depending on their credentials and rank.

Military doctors, dentists, and lawyers could be considered upper middle class, regardless of income. Flag grade officers would also qualify based on their rank and responsibility alone.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

statnerd wrote:

True.

Of course the user base here https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/wha ... manosphere would like to hear there is no hope. Most of the people I know are making over a million a year.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 9:02 pm
statnerd wrote:

Like many people, you are confusing class with income but that is incorrect. Those millionaire body shop owners, unless they are college educated, are working class individuals who just happen to be high income.

Also, enlisted personnel in the military are considered working class. Officers are generally required to be college educated so they are middle class and sometimes above depending on their credentials and rank.

Military doctors, dentists, and lawyers could be considered upper middle class, regardless of income. Flag grade officers would also qualify based on their rank and responsibility alone.
This post is not about class. It's about income. It's about broke guys without money.