Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:28 am
Jews are white.
Not sure where that came from, but DNA testing proves otherwise.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:38 am
Man With a Plan wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:28 am
Jews are white.
Not sure where that came from, but DNA testing proves otherwise.
Jews are white.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 9:58 pm
You don't seem like the Yohan who was the sole voice of reason on the Orient Expat forum years ago, but then perhaps the years haven't been kind. I don't blame you because we'll all suffer from age-related dementia if we live long enough.
Interesting comment from Cornfed.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=22571&start=45

You are talking about 'old times', more than 5 years ago.

You should see the reality of life. Orient Expat Forum disappeared and the last message I have seen from its moderator 'Mandrunk' was that he had lunch with the ex-hubby of his wife, a divorced Thai woman with a daughter. After that he disappeared on the internet. Never heard from him again, maybe back to UK? For sure he has a hard time...either farmworker in Thailand or truck driver in UK...

Well, Cornfed, if somebody can learn something from you how to improve his life it is Mandrunk, and yes, I am honest with my comment, you are still a little bit smarter than him.

About myself, please don't worry about me. I enjoy life, believe me.
I am secure. I have a good retirement allowance up to end of my life, dementia or not will not change that. I have also a good health insurance for life which also pays for my dentist and no problem about my home in Japan, I am the owner of my accommodation - no rent to pay, and same with my second home in Thailand. No way to be homeless...

What about you? I remember some comments from you that you were living in a container or carton?
Last edited by Yohan on September 11th, 2019, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:03 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 8:45 am
But since you asked, I have a team of physicians that I visit at least twice a year to ensure everything is firing on all cylinders and that any problems are caught early. Blood test analyses, blood pressure, prostate cancer exams, testosterone levels, etc.
It really is like keeping a chip in a zoo alive. Just amazing what our society does with these primates.
Well when a "primate" enjoys better living than you, what does that make you, an amoeba? :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 11th, 2019, 11:34 am
Well when a "primate" enjoys better living than you, what does that make you, an amoeba? :lol:
This is the feminine concept that proto-people seem to have - that whatever the massa hands you amounts to your worth. I guess it is what you would expect from someone bred to be a slave.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 7:43 pm
This is the feminine concept that proto-people seem to have - that whatever the massa hands you amounts to your worth. I guess it is what you would expect from someone bred to be a slave.
Aw, come on Corny. You’re just coming off as bitter now. None of those types of comments negate the fact that I can, and in fact do, look down at you as beneath me. That will always be the case so just come to terms with it or stay bitter and angry.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 11th, 2019, 9:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Aw, come on Corny. You’re just coming off as bitter now. None of those types of comments negate the fact that I can, and in fact do, look down at you as beneath me. That will always be the case so just come to terms with it or stay bitter and angry.
Not at all. It just seems like a very strange outlook. Take the case of apes in well-run zoos. Obviously they are going to have better living conditions than most humans, but would we say they are more "successful" and better mammals? Would we not distinguish the relative level of agency they had in their situation? Are we not confronted with a similar situation when a pavement ape can approach human authorities and be handed much gibs just for being a member of a particular species, just like his counterparts in zoos? It seems obvious to me, but I guess slaves/simians see the world differently from humans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:46 pm
September 11th, 2019, 9:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Not at all. It just seems like a very strange outlook. Take the case of apes in well-run zoos. Obviously they are going to have better living conditions than most humans, but would we say they are more "successful" and better mammals? Would we not distinguish the relative level of agency they had in their situation? Are we not confronted with a similar situation when a pavement ape can approach human authorities and be handed much gibs just for being a member of a particular species, just like his counterparts in zoos? It seems obvious to me, but I guess slaves/simians see the world differently from humans.
The sexless incel thing is still bothering you, huh? Well, we can’t help you with that but how sweet it is to be a “primate” who routinely gets girls you would chop off a limb to have a mere chance to get. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 12th, 2019, 12:57 am
The sexless incel thing is still bothering you, huh? Well, we can’t help you with that but how sweet it is to be a “primate” who routinely gets girls you would chop off a limb to have a mere chance to get. :lol:
See, you are simply restating the point at issue. Can you not actually address the issue? It's OK if you can't. We all have our limitations.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 1:06 am
September 12th, 2019, 12:57 am
See, you are simply restating the point at issue. Can you not actually address the issue? It's OK if you can't. We all have our limitations.
Would you hate yourself less if I organize a collection to help get you laid? I can’t guarantee that a prostitute would agree to sleep with you, but if you were so lucky, it might ease the incel rage a wee bit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 12th, 2019, 1:16 am
Would you hate yourself less if I organize a collection to help get you laid? I can’t guarantee that a prostitute would agree to sleep with you, but if you were so lucky, it might ease the incel rage a wee bit.
I can currently afford prostitutes, but feel free to organise a collection. I can arrange an account to be set up at the appropriate licensed brothel.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 12th, 2019, 1:19 am
September 12th, 2019, 1:16 am
I can currently afford prostitutes, but feel free to organise a collection. I can arrange an account to be set up at the appropriate licensed brothel.
On second thought, I'd prefer to see you remain sexless, miserable and angry so I can treat you like the frustrated half-wit you are. :mrgreen: