Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 5th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:26 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 7:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 3:15 am
HouseMD wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 2:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 6:49 am
This thread is silly. We all have our different roles in things. I'm the messenger, not the executioner.
You're a holier than thou coward who has accomplished little and stands as a lonely, pathetic example of how not to live one's life in manner that brings any joy or happiness. You're neither a messenger nor an executioner. You are the village failure, who is always ranting that he could have been great if not for X and Y excuse
Of course you can't link to anywhere I've done that. You are just miffed that you have to be such a politically correct maggot in order to keep your job.
Are you kidding? You're always whining about how the Jewish "master plan" keeps you oppressed.
There's a Jewish plan to destroy Western civilisation. I doubt they were thinking of me personally when they formulated it.
Soooo Jewish plotters sat rubbing their hands together thinking up ways to keep shiftless, white incels like yourself jobless, fat, and unsexed? Ok. :lol:

It is more like there is a Cornfed plan to destroy his own personal sense of civilization. I am certain mental illness, paranoia, and lack of talent for anything figured prominently as he formulated it.

Sometimes it is just a matter of nature imploring losers like you to not reproduce and to just die off. No sinister plot is needed when your life is in the grips of nature’s mandate.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 5th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Soooo Jewish plotters sat rubbing their hands together thinking up ways to keep shiftless, white incels like yourself jobless, fat, and unsexed? Ok.
The Jews don't really have to conspire. It is just that they are a hostile foreign tribe who hate Western civilisation in the same way that Hutus in Rwanda apparently don't much care for Tutsis. Therefore it is natural for them to usurp the institutions of the West and replace their members with Jews and low agency failure populations such as pavement apes like you to act as a buffer between the Jews and talented white men.

Look at Harvard admissions. You have about 26% Jews (Jews being about 3% of the top performing students, 19% whites (about 65% of the top students) and 16% blacks (virtually none of whom deserve to be there). Of the whites you'd probably find that the vast majority of them were females, faggots, trannies and rich tossers, so the fact is that talented normal white men need not apply. It is like that in most spheres of Western life under the ZOG.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 5th, 2019, 10:11 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Look at Harvard admissions.... The fact is that talented normal white men need not apply. It is like that in most spheres of Western life under the ZOG.
I am so glad you just proved @HouseMD correct! You DO indeed rant about how great you could have been if it were not for X and Y excuse. :mrgreen:

I don't think people of your ilk should ever think about applying to Harvard, white male or not. You're of low IQ, your anger distorts your thinking, and you are anything but talented. Talented white men actually succeed in life where you cannot.

Your life is an abject failure and that's why your sole life purpose is to rant about it online. :lol:

I just cannot see this at all ending well for you....

Image
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 6th, 2019, 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 5th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Look at Harvard admissions.... The fact is that talented normal white men need not apply. It is like that in most spheres of Western life under the ZOG.
I am so glad you just proved @HouseMD correct! You DO indeed rant about how great you you could have been if it were not for X and Y excuse.
I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about aggregate statistics. I wouldn't expect the likes of you to appreciate the difference.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 6th, 2019, 1:55 am

Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:15 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 8:15 pm
Look at Harvard admissions.... The fact is that talented normal white men need not apply. It is like that in most spheres of Western life under the ZOG.
I am so glad you just proved @HouseMD correct! You DO indeed rant about how great you you could have been if it were not for X and Y excuse.
I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about aggregate statistics. I wouldn't expect the likes of you to appreciate the difference.
Well, I am talking about you. You're a waste of precious space and oxygen. Most people try to leave something positive in the world. You're only going to leave a stain of bitterness and failure. Thank goodness no woman wants you because the chance of your passing on such characteristics to yet another generation is just too great. Somehow the women pick up on that from you and that is why you are STILL alone. :lol:

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 6th, 2019, 10:00 am

Cornfed wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 3:09 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 1:55 am
Well, I am talking about you. You're a waste of precious space and oxygen.
At least it is something you have to point to. It is not as if you have any tangible or technical achievements to your name or we'd never hear the end of it.
Riiiight.... I guess I should include my CV and LinkedIn profile here just so some deranged idiot who's angry that he still can't pass on his low-status genes can approve.

How about you detail your own "tangible or technical achievements" here. Your very use of that terminology shows that you were a low-level, low-IQ labor hand of some sort. The innovative management of vast resources, data, and personnel are things beyond the comprehension of low-status, wrench turners like yourself.

White male life losers who think they deserve special treatment simply because they are white deserve to remain on the bottom for the rest of their lives.

By the way, have you gotten your medical and dental woes you complain about resolved yet or are you still too broke to address them? We know, if only those darn blacks and Jews in New Zealand were not keeping you oppressed, you would be functional and healthy in life.

I can't see things ending well for you Cornfed. I just can't.....

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3296
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Okayama, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Yohan » September 11th, 2019, 5:07 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 10:00 am
I can't see things ending well for you Cornfed. I just can't.....
We don't really know who is Cornfed. He is obviously unable to carry out any meaningful conversation. A sad outsider. A freak...

Whatever you think about Cornfed, while reading back his comments and not only in this forum, I can only agree - this cannot end well...

The main problem with him is that he keeps only the others responsible for his own miserable life - but he is doing nothing to improve his own situation.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 11th, 2019, 5:58 am

Yohan wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 5:07 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 10:00 am
I can't see things ending well for you Cornfed. I just can't.....
We don't really know who is Cornfed. He is obviously unable to carry out any meaningful conversation. A sad outsider. A freak...

Whatever you think about Cornfed, while reading back his comments and not only in this forum, I can only agree - this cannot end well...

The main problem with him is that he keeps only the others responsible for his own miserable life - but he is doing nothing to improve his own situation.
You don't seem like the Yohan who was the sole voice of reason on the Orient Expat forum years ago, but then perhaps the years haven't been kind. I don't blame you because we'll all suffer from age-related dementia if we live long enough.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2019, 7:14 am

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 5:58 am
.......if we live long enough.
Oh, you won’t have to worry about that! Longevity and good health elude those disordered of mind and divorced of reason.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 11th, 2019, 9:10 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 7:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 5:58 am
.......if we live long enough.
Oh, you won’t have to worry about that! Longevity and good health elude those disordered of mind and divorced of reason.
I don't think either of us will have to worry about it and I don't think either of us should.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 9:10 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 7:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 5:58 am
.......if we live long enough.
Oh, you won’t have to worry about that! Longevity and good health elude those disordered of mind and divorced of reason.
I don't think either of us will have to worry about it and I don't think either of us should.
Well, one of us is in very good health and living a very enjoyable and stimulating life while the other is in poor physical health and living the life of a deranged wretch living only to kick dents in the armor of others’ contentment. The latter has and almost karmic requirement to go out in the manner he deserves.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 11th, 2019, 4:31 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Well, one of us is in very good health and living a very enjoyable and stimulating life while the other is in poor physical health and living the life of a deranged wretch living only to kick dents in the armor of others’ contentment. The latter has and almost karmic requirement to go out in the manner he deserves.
I haven't been tp the doctor since a problem I had a couple of years ago. How about you?

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3467
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 4:31 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Well, one of us is in very good health and living a very enjoyable and stimulating life while the other is in poor physical health and living the life of a deranged wretch living only to kick dents in the armor of others’ contentment. The latter has and almost karmic requirement to go out in the manner he deserves.
I haven't been tp the doctor since a problem I had a couple of years ago. How about you?
That's because lower class/lower social status people like yourself can only afford to go to the doctor when they absolutely MUST go which is often too late. You should not be bragging about that. But then again, perhaps you don't have anything to live for so you don't care.

But since you asked, I have a team of physicians that I visit at least twice a year to ensure everything is firing on all cylinders and that any problems are caught early. Blood test analyses, blood pressure, prostate cancer exams, testosterone levels, etc. Great health care is a luxury of the privileged, but we cannot expect someone of your level to know anything about that.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7396
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Cornfed » September 11th, 2019, 5:03 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 11th, 2019, 4:45 pm
But since you asked, I have a team of physicians that I visit at least twice a year to ensure everything is firing on all cylinders and that any problems are caught early. Blood test analyses, blood pressure, prostate cancer exams, testosterone levels, etc.
It really is like keeping a chip in a zoo alive. Just amazing what our society does with these primates.

User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 274
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: Texas. Need I say more?

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Man With a Plan » September 11th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Jews are white.
The Grey Menace | Lone Wolf

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”