UPDATE: The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. Welcome back everyone!

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Theme

Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Cornfed capable of a mass shooting?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 5th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 10:26 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 7:41 am
Cornfed wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 3:15 am
HouseMD wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 2:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2019, 6:49 am
This thread is silly. We all have our different roles in things. I'm the messenger, not the executioner.
You're a holier than thou coward who has accomplished little and stands as a lonely, pathetic example of how not to live one's life in manner that brings any joy or happiness. You're neither a messenger nor an executioner. You are the village failure, who is always ranting that he could have been great if not for X and Y excuse
Of course you can't link to anywhere I've done that. You are just miffed that you have to be such a politically correct maggot in order to keep your job.
Are you kidding? You're always whining about how the Jewish "master plan" keeps you oppressed.
There's a Jewish plan to destroy Western civilisation. I doubt they were thinking of me personally when they formulated it.
Soooo Jewish plotters sat rubbing their hands together thinking up ways to keep shiftless, white incels like yourself jobless, fat, and unsexed? Ok. :lol:

It is more like there is a Cornfed plan to destroy his own personal sense of civilization. I am certain mental illness, paranoia, and lack of talent for anything figured prominently as he formulated it.

Sometimes it is just a matter of nature imploring losers like you to not reproduce and to just die off. No sinister plot is needed when your life is in the grips of nature’s mandate.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!