Plus-sized people make healthy, conscious choices

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Plus-sized people make healthy, conscious choices

Post by Mercury »

Anyone who watches the Jerry Springer show will actually learn that plus sized women are a disaster waiting to happen. Plus sized, or heavyset/obese women are the ones most commonly cheated on. And it shows on the Jerry Springer show where the man is no longer attracted to his obese wife or girlfriend and cheats with a skinny woman because the obese woman's enormous girth turns the man off.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The multitudes of hefty chicks who read this forum will be very grateful for your encouragement.

Marilyn Monroe was plus sized. Some of these women in the pictures are obese.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 2:45 pm
Anyone who watches the Jerry Springer show will actually learn that plus sized women are a disaster waiting to happen. Plus sized, or heavyset/obese women are the ones most commonly cheated on. And it shows on the Jerry Springer show where the man is no longer attracted to his obese wife or girlfriend and cheats with a skinny woman because the obese woman's enormous girth turns the man off.
I haven't seen much Jerry Springer in recent decades, but a lot of the skinny people on that show behaved strangely, too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercury wrote:
I haven't seen much Jerry Springer in recent decades, but a lot of the skinny people on that show behaved strangely, too.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

MrMan wrote:
August 27th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Mercury wrote:
You know something, you are absolutely right. And I have seen episodes where a skinny woman brought her husband on the show to tell him that she cheated on him and wanted to leave him because he can not afford ZIP Code 90210.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

To be honest. If your dating or married to a hot chick..she really doesn’t have much to worry about because with the hordes of green haired, tattooed, loud, and fat cows with a personality even a mother would slap..your foreign woman has no competition. I was spoiled in the FSU. Sure they have their average looking girls there as well but when you come from a western country..even our average girls who are in somewhat decent shape will get attention or looks because it’s sad to say but I don’t know how many times I’ve seen many overweight girls who have very beautiful faces but would rather slam down a Big Mac then go to a gym.

Women think just because they work..they bring massive value. If a girl tells me she’s a Harvard graduate or a CEO of a company..do you think I care..nope..when she leaves the room and she’s hot..that’s all I care about. Sure it’s a bonus if your girlfriend or wife has a good job to help contribute but let’s be honest..how many women actually share expenses equally. So that notion goes out the window but these are my experiences when it comes to women and work. I’ll be thoughtful and pick my wife up a gift card or something but even though she works at a mall..would she pick me up a video game that I talked about and there’s a video game store beside their shop. Nope but that’s fine..as long as she looks hot, cooks, cleans and feminine plus does all those womanly things we all want..it’s all good. That’s why in most FSU countries..marriage lasts only 10 to 15 years..a woman’s main draw and value is beauty. If that fades and goes the way of the babushka..then the man will usually cheat or move on. Sure a lot of men will stay if she’s a good mother, cook, takes care of all the household chores but sexually..that’s done and done. But it’s like a dog...sure it first started out as a cute puppy but eventually grew up to be a dog but you don’t kick it out on the street..if it showed loyalty and love..you keep it around regardless...

Overweight women puzzle me. I’ve been out of shape plenty of times and was I slaying hearts left and right..no way. So women being with men with personality is somewhat of a lie. The only way a man can get away with being a whale or out of shape is if a girl is already with him to start with and he put on weight or he’s got money or status. But it’s only a matter of time before chad and friends comes along with his six pack and tattoos to steal her heart away. But the same can be said with fat chicks. Except in North America..a man can’t have standards. If we had the same list of traits that we desire when it comes to women...we get slammed.

If I was a girl and I was pretty in the face..it wouldn’t take me long to hit the gym. Why...because if I was in shape..that means I have more options to meet whatever man I want. That’s why girls these days mess up. When a girl is 18-26 and in the best physical and beautiful state. That’s when she has the best opportunities to meet a really great guy that is successful..it’s pretty much a guarantee. But they’d rather ride the carousel and chase that career and when their beauty fades and all the chads have moved on..they wonder where have all the good men gone. It’s like seeing on tinder..a girl that’s 28-35 saying they are ready to settle down..they aren’t into games anymore and want to meet a nice guy unlike the previous years of chads that pump and dumped them. The only reason they are now ready to settle for beta bucks is because chad has a newer younger generation to pump and dump. But hey...that’s what the nice guy simps are for. They’ll pick up the leftovers but will their wife or girlfriend be attracted to them..no..they will still lust after the guy who was in jail for assault or the serial cheating boyfriend that treated them like crap.

I remember back in my younger years..I used to think I gave girls the fat plague. I couldn’t understand what was up with that. They could date a guy supposedly for all those years that treated them bad..look great and stay in shape..but when they got with me..they’d stay hot for about 8 months then tank up..I thought..what is going in..ohhh wait..that’s why..if other girls flirted with me..I was loyal..I wouldn’t flirt back..These ex’s had no reason to stay in shape or look great..what’s the point when they have a man that will love them not only for themselves but also..he doesn’t cheat. But as soon as I became a prick times ten..things changed...I went to the FSU with this personality knowing that it’s a country full of macho personalities...it worked amazing and still does. But FSU girls come built with the knowledge and haven’t been spoon fed Walt Disney’s lies that personality is all you need to get a man. The competition is fierce in the FSU for women considering if your fat..you ain’t getting no oligarch. That’s why they are decked up from morning till night. Hell even using the bathroom around you rarely happens. Unlike the western woman who will take a deuce with the door open and let them rip all night...

It’s easy to see that fat chicks aren’t desired. They really aren’t. I was waiting for my wife to get done work and I sat out on one of those couches at the mall and Victoria’s Secret had some photos of girls promoting their new underwear line. Problem was..it wasn’t your typical sexy slim model that would catch even a gay mans eye. It was a plus sized model. Yes..the flat chicks have even polluted Victoria’s Secret but yeah...when you have to make sales up because your customer base isn’t small sized anymore..it is what it is. But we’re men walking by those posters checking them out..surprisingly no. I remember back in the day a wife or girlfriend would smack a guy in the back of the head if he even looked at one of those posters or steer him in another direction...not these days..why would a woman worry..it’s a plus sized girl. I’m wondering when the plus sized male ads are going to come out. Ahhh that’s right..they aren’t going to because all the fat chicks want men in shape. They aren’t attracted to fat guys but that’s another story.

Moral of the story..fat chicks just ain’t my thing and it’s an excuse to be lazy. Trust me...I was fat 8 times...I got back in shape one last time and never going back so I can mouth off about that stuff.