American men can be very toxic as well.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American men can be very toxic as well.

Post by Mercury »

I am sure every man has experienced it many times before. He approaches a woman and tries to interact with her, only for her boyfriend to cut him off and he is; "Back off my lady, man!" Now that is, for sure, an example of a toxic man. And toxic men are the ones that are possessive, selfish, controlling, they don't allow their girlfriend/fiancee/wife to have friends, including friends that are guys. They don't allow their women to have conversation with anyone including other guys while he is getting affectionate with her; it's like, if you see a man embracing his woman from behind and getting affectionate with her like you often see while waiting in line to go on rides at an amusement park, you have to really flee, and flee hard, and flee like mad, or get hurled to the ground and beaten and brawled, exactly like on the Jerry Springer show, or worse, gunned down and murdered by the jealous boyfriend/fiancee/husband. And in America, only the toxic men get the women because, as said before, American women themselves are toxic.

In America, nice guys finish last and niceness is spat upon because American women themselves are toxic, spoiled, selfish, hateful; American women themselves are vile, cold-blooded murderers in their toxic hearts. American women live like demons, and they want guys that also live like demons. You don't hear about women committing mass shootings because women generally are not mentally tough enough to shoot and kill another human being, but American women coldly murder thousands of men every day in their hearts, especially men that are alone, who are not popular, who are not built like nightclub bouncers, who are friendly and down to Earth (again, American women themselves are toxic, and they want guys that are toxic), guys who are physically, mentally, and developmentally disabled (autism, ADHD, polio, Spinal Muscular Atrophe, muscular dystrophy, bi polar, cerebral palsy, spina-bifita, etc), and guys who do not look or dress capable of owning Beverly Hills, California. Plus anyone who watches "Cops" has seen how women break down and cry while under arrest, but men don't. So the women go for guys that will shoot and kill or at least beat up other men that get anywhere near them. The women would rather see the man get arrested and go to jail than having herself go to jail.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American men can be very toxic as well.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American men can indeed be toxic, but I see it differently than you describe. A guy being territorial about you talking to his girl or wife is not being toxic. He is doing what he should do.

But the male toxicity comes from male envy of women, wealth, and sometimes status. It can manifest itself in many forms, from catty comments to fistfights. But the relative lack of distribution of women, wealth, and status is the core reason.

In America, the successful man should surround himself with those who are on his level because to do otherwise is to beg for less fortunate men to be resentfully toxic.

I personally chose to live in Europe where the distribution of good fortune is wider so men are not nearly as catty as in the USA.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 1:12 am
...the successful man should surround himself with those who are on his level because to do otherwise is to beg for less fortunate men to be resentfully toxic.
Perfect friendship is the friendship of men who are good, and alike in excellence; for these wish well alike to each other qua good, and they are good in themselves. Aristotle

Only the great-hearted can truly be friends. Charles Kingsley
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

A guy being territorial about you talking to his girl or wife is not being toxic. He is doing what he should do.
Spoken like someone who wishes it were a capital felony under Federal law, enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Supreme Court, punishable by 875 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of maximum lethal force authorized and recommended, for a man, especially a single man, to approach within 300 feet of another man's woman. Spoken also like someone who, if they saw a guy standing 4 feet in front of a woman being embraced by her boyfriend (or husband) and chatting with the woman and maybe even the guy she is with, would quickly approach the trio and blast the (non-boyfriend) guy through the skull with an AK-47 even if the couple was planning to take the non-boyfriend guy to Disney World, Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite, Mount Rushmore, or the nearest Six Flags theme park the following week.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mercury wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 10:24 am
A guy being territorial about you talking to his girl or wife is not being toxic. He is doing what he should do.
Spoken like someone who wishes it were a capital felony under Federal law, enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Supreme Court, punishable by 875 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of maximum lethal force authorized and recommended, for a man, especially a single man, to approach within 300 feet of another man's woman. Spoken also like someone who, if they saw a guy standing 4 feet in front of a woman being embraced by her boyfriend (or husband) and chatting with the woman and maybe even the guy she is with, would quickly approach the trio and blast the (non-boyfriend) guy through the skull with an AK-47 even if the couple was planning to take the non-boyfriend guy to Disney World, Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite, Mount Rushmore, or the nearest Six Flags theme park the following week.
Well, as a guy who only dates extremely attractive women, I have a lot of experience with guys (usually white for some reason) who find it appropriate to invite themselves into my conversation with these women only to be disinvited by an appropriate challenge and a shoo off by the girls. This just comes with the territory. For that matter, I don't even LET guys talk to my girls in my presence. I will answer for them and they will refer all questions to me. Women like that (regardless of what some claim), and guys get the point real quick that they are not welcome when I am with a girl.

The last time I had to threaten a guy was in Ukraine. I was with my Armenian girl at the time, and some Nigerian idiot wanted to come up and introduce me to his Nigerian friends across the room. I politely declined as said I am with my girl so I am not interested. Since I did not fall for the plan of leaving her alone, he wanted to cause a commotion. I stood up, when he saw that I am 6'4" and built like a linebacker, he back down because he picked up from my expression that life altering injuries were imminent.

So it is guys like YOU who want to wiggle their way into other men's women who are the toxic ones. Slimey male interlopers deserve to be dealt with, and not lightly. Don't mess with other men when they are with their women or you will get what you asked for!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

August 17th, 2019, 11:01 am
Mercury wrote:
Well, as a guy who only dates extremely attractive women, I have a lot of experience with guys (usually white for some reason) who find it appropriate to invite themselves into my conversation with these women only to be disinvited by an appropriate challenge and a shoo off by the girls. This just comes with the territory. For that matter, I don't even LET guys talk to my girls in my presence. I will answer for them and they will refer all questions to me. Women like that (regardless of what some claim), and guys get the point real quick that they are not welcome when I am with a girl.

The last time I had to threaten a guy was in Ukraine. I was with my Armenian girl at the time, and some Nigerian idiot wanted to come up and introduce me to his Nigerian friends across the room. I politely declined as said I am with my girl so I am not interested. Since he did not fall for the plan of leaving her alone, he wanted to cause a commotion. I stood up, when he saw that I am 6'4" and built like a linebacker, he back down because he picked up from my expression that life altering injuries were imminent.

Another time I had to threaten a guy was in Texas. I was at a concert in Dallas/Ft. Worth and saw a man embracing his woman from behind. I then saw another guy sit on a bench about 4 to 6 feet in front of the couple and start chatting with them. When I saw the guy still chatting with the couple 5 minutes later, I went right up to the guy and told him to shoo and back off the man's girl and leave the concert. When he still continued to hang out with that man's woman, I made like a police officer, dragged the guy away, and told him that it's a felony under FBI law to have any kind of interactions with another man's woman.

So it is guys like YOU who want to wiggle their way into other men's women who are the toxic ones. Slimey male interlopers deserve to be dealt with, and not lightly. Don't mess with other men when they are with their women or you will get what you asked for! And if the man doesn't shoo you away, I will intervene like Homeland Security, and I will tell you to leave the area and I will threaten police involvement. And I will fight any man who gets within less than 75 feet of another man's woman, even if it is not my woman.
Typical response from a toxic control freak.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mercury wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 11:32 am
Mercury wrote:

The last time I had to threaten a guy was in Ukraine. I was with my Armenian girl at the time, and some Nigerian idiot wanted to come up and introduce me to his Nigerian friends across the room. I politely declined as said I am with my girl so I am not interested. Since he did not fall for the plan of leaving her alone, he wanted to cause a commotion. I stood up, when he saw that I am 6'4" and built like a linebacker, he back down because he picked up from my expression that life altering injuries were imminent.

Another time I had to threaten a guy was in Texas. I was at a concert in Dallas/Ft. Worth and saw a man embracing his woman from behind. I then saw another guy sit on a bench about 4 to 6 feet in front of the couple and start chatting with them. When I saw the guy still chatting with the couple 5 minutes later, I went right up to the guy and told him to shoo and back off the man's girl and leave the concert. When he still continued to hang out with that man's woman, I made like a police officer, dragged the guy away, and told him that it's a felony under FBI law to have any kind of interactions with another man's woman.

So it is guys like YOU who want to wiggle their way into other men's women who are the toxic ones. Slimey male interlopers deserve to be dealt with, and not lightly. Don't mess with other men when they are with their women or you will get what you asked for! And if the man doesn't shoo you away, I will intervene like Homeland Security, and I will tell you to leave the area and I will threaten police involvement. And I will fight any man who gets within less than 75 feet of another man's woman, even if it is not my woman.
Typical response from a toxic control freak.
Says the guy who vomited up this:
:lol:
Mercury wrote: Spoken like someone who wishes it were a capital felony under Federal law, enforced by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Supreme Court, punishable by 875 years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, use of maximum lethal force authorized and recommended, for a man, especially a single man, to approach within 300 feet of another man's woman. Spoken also like someone who, if they saw a guy standing 4 feet in front of a woman being embraced by her boyfriend (or husband) and chatting with the woman and maybe even the guy she is with, would quickly approach the trio and blast the (non-boyfriend) guy through the skull with an AK-47 even if the couple was planning to take the non-boyfriend guy to Disney World, Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite, Mount Rushmore, or the nearest Six Flags theme park the following week.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mercury wrote:

The last time I had to threaten a guy was in Ukraine. I was with my Armenian girl at the time, and some Nigerian idiot wanted to come up and introduce me to his Nigerian friends across the room. I politely declined as said I am with my girl so I am not interested. Since I did not fall for the plan of leaving her alone, he wanted to cause a commotion. I stood up, when he saw that I am 6'4" and built like a linebacker, he back down because he picked up from my expression that life altering injuries were imminent.

So it is guys like YOU who want to wiggle their way into other men's women who are the toxic ones. Slimey male interlopers deserve to be dealt with, and not lightly. Don't mess with other men when they are with their women or you will get what you asked for!
Awesome!!!!! This is how alpha males conduct themselves!!! :+1:
BTW @Mercury, you have left out that most AW do kill potential men i.e. male babies - and albeit female babies too.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Truthfully, if I had a super attractive woman, especially with a 38-F bust (example, Gianna Michaels), for a girlfriend, I could be embracing her from behind with my arms pushing her boobs up, even to the point of them spilling over the top of her bra, there could be a friend of hers who is a guy sitting 4 feet in front of us chatting with her, and to an extent, me as well, and I'd be perfectly fine with it. Even if he got an erection.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

like the Gillette commercial?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

TD-40 wrote:
August 17th, 2019, 5:12 pm
like the Gillette commercial?
Gillette is mainly about razors and shavers.