Masculine presenting transgendered lesbians

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Masculine presenting transgendered lesbians

Post by Cornfed »

So TFM's idea is for men to claim to be masculine presenting transgendered lesbians. I wonder if this should be seriously recommended to young white men. It has the potential to get them jobs, render them immune from sexual harassment complaints and so on.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Masculine presenting transgendered lesbians

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 8:45 pm
So TFM's idea is for men to claim to be masculine presenting transgendered lesbians. I wonder if this should be seriously recommended to young white men. It has the potential to get them jobs, render them immune from sexual harassment complaints and so on.

I haven't watched the video, but when the stupid transgender bathroom debate was raging, I wondered how long it would take for teenage boys who wanted to go into the girls locker room to identify as cross-dressing lesbian females so they can hang out. I hear this is happening, along with boys playing on girl's sport's teams. Realistically, that would probably be the only way to use the girl's group shower.

That idea is not as fun for the girls who do not want to be ogled or for fathers of girls who don't want them ogled.

Left-wing thinking on these issues seems to be a form of group insanity. Common sense goes out the window.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Masculine presenting transgendered lesbians

Post by Cornfed »

I wondered how long it would take for teenage boys who wanted to go into the girls locker room to identify as cross-dressing lesbian females so they can hang out. I hear this is happening, along with boys playing on girl's sport's teams. Realistically, that would probably be the only way to use the girl's group shower.
Another benefit.