Is America a place to prosper anymore?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: is America a place to prosper anymore?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 6:38 am
Well, I have well over one million reasons which say otherwise. 8) That is especially true when you consider that my white colleagues, who were generally paid as much or more than I was, will still be working all of their lives and living paycheck to paycheck to pay for mortgages, old student loans, child support from multiples marriages, and university tuition for all of their offspring.
That's another thing. Being black also gives you the opportunity to not reproduce without regret.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 6:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 4:45 am
Yeah that's pretty much what I've concluded, so maybe I'll just live a life of ease until the money runs out and then turn to crime or something.
How much money do you have to burn, anyway? From your posts I never had the impression it was an awful lot. But if it's sufficient for you to live off of for quite a while, it may be enough for you enter some other ventures or go some cheap foreign place.
Well it would be good if people had ideas about ventures and cheap foreign places. I've been offered a particular venture and agonised about it for a while, but I don't know. It involves committing most of my money.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 4:38 am
The main change is that you can no longer prosper from honest work. But you can still prosper by screwing people over or selling trendy junk.
He hit it on the head, today the people who are doing well are really the non producers. In my college town there are lots of people doing fairly well connected with UF but the colleges are now teaching alot of crap and the quality of what the students get for the money is really low.
Time to Hide!
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here. Generally this path is work a 9-5 at low wages, save all your money and live essentially completely third world within the country and drive $500 beater cars, rent or live in a house that you never fix ever, take ALL the money you can from welfare services or reduced rate things, even go to the food bank or churches for food and clothes and Christmas toys for the kids if you got them. After 5-10 years of doing this you can buy a rental property and start relaxing a little bit, then buy another and another. Hire other immigrants to do all the maintenance at cut rates and hook them in with promises of big money. If you suffer any consequences from doing the questionably legal things like putting your electricity in your grandmother's name for lower rates while having half a million in the bank, it doesn't matter, you got a second passport and can just go back to your own country with a half million in the bank.

*based on a true story of someone I know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

onethousandknives wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 10:58 pm
I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here.
Yeah the West is just a place to plunder the past efforts of white men now.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

1. 1:06 Most Americans are not doing well
2. 3:07 We're not really the land opportunity
3. 6:09 The wedding complex is bad for marriage
4. 7:06 Rich people do not play by the same rules
5. 9:40 Americans are paying way more for way worse healthcare
6. 11:50 There's no reason why colleges have to be so expensive
7. 14:24 Most millennials don't have basic financial literacy
8. 16:06 The stock market isn't the real economy
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 21st, 2019, 2:48 pm
Seems very reasonable. Well done to the intelligent man who wrote the script for her to read.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 11:59 pm
onethousandknives wrote:
July 20th, 2019, 10:58 pm
I don't think America is a place to build a life anymore. But America is still an amusement park to make as much money as you can, which is what the immigrants do when they come here.
Yeah the West is just a place to plunder the past efforts of white men now.
wHAT MADE ALL THIS POSSIBLE ? , that is what the people who set monetary policy wanted when they set America up as the fraudulent reserve currency.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 16th, 2019, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 8:32 pm
If you have psychopathic traits coupled with high ambition, America is an excellent place to prosper. Extra points if you're female, black, Hispanic, or another favored group. If you are this type of person you have but to collect your gibs and not do anything exceedingly stupid, sell bullshit to morons, or peddle smut to the degenerate.

If you are a just a hard working, conscientious, WASP type, then you'll fail in the mainstream culture of America. Your best bet to prosper is to find a community you can fit in with that aligns with your values. And if you're this type of white man and don't believe in nationalism, you're cucked.

Excellent points, I agree completely. What we now have in America is crony capitalism and not real capitalism that we had in the 50's and 60's. Welcome to modern day America! No wonder why more and more Americans are moving to foreign countries and getting out of the USA.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

July 21st, 2019, 2:48 pm

Excellent video and very accurate about modern day America!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MacDaddy
Freshman Poster

Post by MacDaddy »

Ghost wrote:

If you are a just a hard working, conscientious, WASP type, then you'll fail in the mainstream culture of America. Your best bet to prosper is to find a community you can fit in with that aligns with your values. And if you're this type of white man and don't believe in nationalism, you're cucked.
The smarter whites like President of The National Policy Institute/neo-Nazi leader, Richard Spencer have identified the problem as dumb, right-wing white people voting against their own interest with Republicans.

https://twitter.com/richardbspencer

"Once you catch on to Trump's game, which is very simply to keep his white base engaged with stunts and provocations, not give them anything in the policy arena and channel their energy into support for zionism, it becomes extremely tiresome and starts pissing you off."

Richard Spencer even admits things will be better when white people are are a minority in the US.

"I basically agree with the liberal narrative, just from a different perspective. I'm going to attack "race baiting" as leading conservatives to decline. I wrote an article called "race baiting" in 2012 (after John Derbyshire was fired). Basically same thesis."

https://www.nytimes.com/1970/05/17/arch ... harts.html

White people in America are just basically brain-dead flag-waving idiots lol, that's from a neo-Nazi leader :lol:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 10:53 pm
Ghost wrote:
If you have psychopathic traits coupled with high ambition, America is an excellent place to prosper. Extra points if you're female, black, Hispanic, or another favored group. If you are this type of person you have but to collect your gibs and not do anything exceedingly stupid, sell bullshit to morons, or peddle smut to the degenerate.

Excellent points, I agree completely. What we now have in America is crony capitalism and not real capitalism that we had in the 50's and 60's. Welcome to modern day America! No wonder why more and more Americans are moving to foreign countries and getting out of the USA.
Capitalism is defined by private property as Marx stated, there is no private property here.
Last edited by Moretorque on August 16th, 2019, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

If you want to get wealthy, the best way to do it is by going to a developing country and setting up shop. Africa is the wild west if you're willing to stake a claim, but southeast Asia is more to the taste of most