Just as I predicted

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Just as I predicted

Post by Cornfed »

When manginas insult me, I have over the years predicted (well, pointed out) that their relationships would fail. They always have of course. I can’t find the thread about this where I posted about this guy and his horrible marriage years ago. I was on his forum and tried to help him by pointing out the various red flags with the female he intended to marry. He responded by banning me from the forum and deleting my posts. I recently tried to look him up to rattle his cage, but I can’t find him other than he has been divorced. I imagine he is homeless or close to it now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just as I predicted

Post by MarcosZeitola »

What red flags did you pick up on, back when he announced his intention to marry his now-ex wife? I'm curious. Sometimes its glaringly obvious that a woman is no good to everyone but the huband-to-be.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:26 am
What red flags did you pick up on, back when he announced his intention to marry his now-ex wife? I'm curious. Sometimes its glaringly obvious that a woman is no good to everyone but the huband-to-be.
Well it's going back to late 2011 here so I would have to think. The fact that she didn't and wouldn't cook and the fact that she wanted constant cellphone contact with him but seemingly not the other way around would be the obvious ones.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:40 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Well it's going back to late 2011 here so I would have to think. The fact that she didn't and wouldn't cook and the fact that she wanted constant cellphone contact with him but seemingly not the other way around would be the obvious ones.
Lazy, clingy and highly insecure. Definite red flags right there. How old is he? A guy with experience of these unattractive traits should be running for cover at the earliest opportunity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 1:39 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:40 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Lazy, clingy and highly insecure. Definite red flags right there. How old is he? A guy with experience of these unattractive traits should be running for cover at the earliest opportunity.
To be fair, he seems to have had two healthy sons by this relationship. If they should survive, that is better than nothing in the Darwinian sense.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The problem these mangina's have is they rush from their basement to the altar without learning about women first and they don't seem to understand that a relationship requires a balance to work properly similar to the biting point on a clutch. By letting the woman take the upper hand, they run a very high risk of being taken advantage of.

The best strategy is to be firm but fair. Some men may argue that treating a woman like shit is the only option but a woman who can't respect herself isn't a quality specimen.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 3:52 am
The problem these mangina's have is they rush from their basement to the altar without learning about women first and they don't seem to understand that a relationship requires a balance to work properly similar to the biting point on a clutch.
Yeah, this particular mangina seemed to go from being incel despite being a huge bodybuilder to getting lots of old fat skanks on Facebook. Then when a young attractive woman pursued him for the first time in his life he just threw everything he, I and everyone else had been saying out the window and basically grovelled at her feet. Pretty sad really.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:23 am
Zambales wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 3:52 am
The problem these mangina's have is they rush from their basement to the altar without learning about women first and they don't seem to understand that a relationship requires a balance to work properly similar to the biting point on a clutch.
Yeah, this particular mangina seemed to go from being incel despite being a huge bodybuilder to getting lots of old fat skanks on Facebook. Then when a young attractive woman pursued him for the first time in his life he just threw everything he, I and everyone else had been saying out the window and basically grovelled at her feet. Pretty sad really.
Your friend sounds like a massive simp! Why didn't you tell him to go over to the Philippines or something? Shit!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)