Homelessness millennial survives, sleeping with women every night.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Homelessness millennial survives, sleeping with women every night.

Post by Tamingstrange »

I'm having a hard time believing this is real. If so, how in the f**k is he doing it? And there are a lot of people in the comment section worshipping the piss covered ground this guy walks on, which disgusts me.
https://youtu.be/bmav517MQJc
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Homelessness millennial survives, sleeping with women every night.

Post by MrMan »

A follow-up video of him going to some kind of shelter or rehab program the next year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suxKKn-DJeE
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

I mean you can tell he's full of shit. He talks like every single smart ass douchebag 12 year old kid you knew growing up. Kind of reminds me of that video with the bratty little girl screaming about she was "ballin" in that video with the rented ferarri. Remember that one?

You know the difference between this guy and a PUA? A PUA is able lie convincingly enough to turn a bit of a profit! AHAHAHA
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I absolutely believe him for the most part. Perhaps not the part about a new girl each night, but he is a tall, brash, substance abuser, just the type of guy young women gush over.

The substance abuse is the key. He did not care about being upfront sexually with women so he got women. Most guys not this forum are too afraid of rejection to do that, but drugs and alcohol numb that sting so you don't care.

It won't end well for him though. All these wasted years on the street instead of working and building his wealth will come back to haunt him when his cute brashness wears off.