Good Podcasts for the International Lifestyle

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Good Podcasts for the International Lifestyle

Post by rudder »

I’m always interested in YouTube channels and podcasts about living abroad, off grid, second passports, tax havens and the like.

Recently I started listening to youtube videos of nomad capitalist. Also, in the past I’ve gravitated towards Simon Black (intl man).

What do you all recommend?

W

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Re: Good Podcasts for the International Lifestyle

Post by rudder »

C’mon folks...nothing?!
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I have some other good ones that I’ve discovered recently, but I’m still waiting for others to chime in with their suggestions first. Guess no one cares.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Big fan of Gweilo60. He married to a Chinese woman and spends 1/2 the year in China and 1/2 the year in Canada. As someone also married to a mainland Chinese woman I can relate to most of his videos. Use to like SerpentZA and Laowhy86 but rarely watch them nowadays.

DRescapes is another channel I like - basically everything you mentioned in your original post specifically applied to the Dominican Republic.
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

Well, I'm a fan of Doug Casey, but I don't think he has his own youtube channel. He usually speaks at precious metals conferences. I saw him live last month at Freedomfest in Las Vegas.

He's American, but I think he lives in Argentina. His website is internationalman dot com.