Anyone here have a sister?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Anyone here have a sister?

Post by rudder »

I have one. An older one by three years, and I’ve come to believe that’s where a lot of my view on American women comes from. I can’t stand her bitchy attitude. Whenever I’m around her it’s like walking on eggshells to avoid said attitude. I can ask her simple questions, and it’s almost like she pretends not to hear me. Even when she does, she often answers the question in a way that ridicules the asker. She’s not feminine, and is just generally unpleasant to be around. Honestly, I’ve given up on ever getting along with her. I don’t even try to have conversations with her anymore. She’s from my own family but it’s still a mystery to me how she turned out that way.

Does anyone else here have a rotten sister?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone here have a sister?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Same story for me, although I place responsibility on my mother for enabling the bitch in my sister.

I can tell you that life has not treated her kindly as a result. For all her potential, she failed miserably at life’s most important challenges while the brothers she tormented exceeded all expectations by miles.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have two half-sisters, luckily I do not even know if they are still alive....
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 6:03 am
Same story for me, although I place responsibility on my mother for enabling the bitch in my sister.

I can tell you that life has not treated her kindly as a result. For all her potential, she failed miserably at life’s most important challenges while the brothers she tormented exceeded all expectations by miles.
Interesting. My sister's married with two kids. She found a good husband/provider, so she's got it made. I feel sorry for the husband and the kids, and wonder how the kids are going to turn out.

Do you find that your sister's personality skewered your view on women? I mean surely it must have an effect on our perception of the world when you grow up around that ominous presence. I was always shy, so I guess I'm no authority on American women. I can't definitively state that most american women are like this, since I just didn't put forth much effort into being with them. I just know that foreign latinas have always been there for me in ways that no american woman ever has.

Actually that last sentence is hyperbole. I've had some successes with american women. My first girlfriend in college was actually a virgin, and while insisting on not losing her virginity, she still made things fun for me. But, I guess along the way I saw enough of my sister's personality mirrored in enough American women to drive me to different societies for romance.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

rudder wrote:
June 30th, 2019, 6:29 am
Do you find that your sister's personality skewered your view on women?
Not really, but she did color my negative views of black women a bit. I would say my sister was a lesson in narcissism and personality disordered women more than all women.

I had to experience hundreds of different women to begin noticing negative patterns. After that, sub patterns become clearer according to nationality, class, race, etc.

But the true red pill moment comes when your acquired knowledge overrides the lies that society feeds you about women. That takes years of experience to overcome unless you are mentored by a red pill man early on.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

As women go, my sister isn't that bad. Too dopey to be a bitch. That description in my family would be awarded to my mother.
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

For me it really depends how your parents raise your cause on my experience we are 3 boys and 3 girls we enjoy and have a peace home with no problem at all. May be sometimes but its really minor things.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I have a younger sister. We get on well but she just cannot be trusted and neither can most of her female friends. Maybe that is why I am still single lol.

My bro went the other way and found the most boring girl on the planet to marry. Well he's really laid back so I guess he's happy but who knows, maybe there's a massive mid-life crisis to unfold there...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I've got two. They're both pretty great. One is a hopeless romantic and the other is a bit of a shut-in that is interested in her hobbies. Neither is a typical "American woman."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have several sisters. They're good young women, intelligent to the point that we can discuss things like the second world war and their thoughts on Nazism and Hitler with the same ease as they whip up the latest celebrity gossip. In some aspects they are a product of their time and culture, in others they very much aren't.

I love my sisters. I love my daughters too, my aunts (well, at least one of them haha) and my mother, grandmother, mother-in-law, sisters-in-law... honestly, women are pretty great. Try talking to one sometimes. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144