Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by Winston » June 15th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Check out this new video critique of Winston, Rooshv, and men who claim that American women suck by a decent looking guy in Las Vegas named Cyrus. What do you think? Does he have any valid points?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by Winston » June 15th, 2019, 4:35 pm

I just watched it and it's obvious he is not a traveler, nor does he have much experience abroad if any. You can tell because he does not have a broad perspective, only the perspective of an average American who hasn't left America. I ought to do a video response to him and maybe try to meet him too, since he's in Vegas, where my parents have a home as well and where I sometimes visit.

Also he dismisses the whole foreign women and happier abroad solution by saying "I find Asian women in America to be among the most stuck up and snobbish and unapproachable women in America". Wtf? So just because Asian American women on the west coast are super stuck up and snobbish, means all foreign women are not an option? What kind of narrow ass logic is that? It sounds like a cheap dismissal. Why does he think all foreign women are like Asian American women? This guy obviously never left the US matrix and is very narrow minded.

His name is Cyrus btw. His facebook profile is linked in his YouTube channel. I'll try to contact him and invite him here to the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/cyrus992?v=wall&ref=profile
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » June 15th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Sounds like a waste of time and effort.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » June 15th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Last edited by Ghost on July 10th, 2019, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 15th, 2019, 10:22 pm

He also claims american women are generally approachable and friendly to strangers too. At least to him. But they are hard to date. Wtf?!