I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali

Post by pitbull »

Already have 10 foreign women working/living there. In exchange for free room/board, they are at my service ;) I wonder why you people can't go some where like Alaska and set up some remote community for your nutty ideas? Oh that's right, you're stupid. You can get over $1000/mo for moving to Alaska. If you get 10 people that's $10,000/mo. Agro-hoods and other self sustainable urban developments are no longer the future but the now.

Last edited by pitbull on April 14th, 2019, 3:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali. Already have 10 foreign women working/living there!

Post by OutWest »

pitbull wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 5:10 am
In exchange for free room/board, they are my at my service ;) The village (currently two houses and support structures) uses a mix of geothermal, solar thermal and biomass methods for renewable energy. We utilize vertical farming/fish to fertilize and grow fresh produce. Aquaponics should be without a doubt at the center of any Self Sustainable Community concept. I also just had a hydrokinetic turbine installed that draws energy from the flow of the river with closed electricity network containing smart batteries. The solar concentrators and isolation system is designed to hold about ~400kW of heat energy. This will make the units completely self powered every week or so. My total cost per month is zero. Total investment was like $300k. I got most of that from a development grant :lol:

I wonder why you people can't go some where like Alaska and set up some remote community for your nutty ideas? Oh that's right, you're stupid. You can get over $1000/mo for moving to Alaska. If you get 10 people that's $10,000/mo. Agro-hoods and other self sustainable urban developments are no longer the future but the now.

You are funny. The photos are lifted from sites that show this property for sale..in AUSTRALIA. Your life must be really empty to actually spend time pasting together such bullshit.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: I have constructed a self-sufficient village in Bali. Already have 10 foreign women working/living there!

Post by pitbull »

Those photos were to illustrate the general idea. Of course I don't want disease defects trying to track me down with real photos. Do you really think I'm so stupid? Lol, I'm above you in every way... like a God.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

OutWest wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 9:34 am
You are funny. The photos are lifted from sites that show this property for sale..in AUSTRALIA. Your life must be really empty to actually spend time pasting together such bullshit.
Good find and what a looney tune is this guy!

I rolled my eyes when I saw this thread because this guy just lives to get attention for himself. You just proved that he concocts LIES to do so (something that has been obvious to me since he showed up)!

Male attention whores, like this loon, are just as bad as the female ones.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 8th, 2019, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Life must really suck for you being an effeminate black man with low IQ

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what ... manosphere
Last edited by pitbull on April 8th, 2019, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

It's pretty nice around here lol

pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Poor "outwest" must have thought it was white boy day lol
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

This Contrarian guy is like the awkward and annoying Carlton Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air show. Contrarian takes the side or approaches the outcome which will solely benefit him or improve his image, importance or ego. Like Carlton, Contrarian has also been very unlucky when it comes to women. They often find him unimpressive, arrogant, nerdy and obnoxious. At times when he does indeed think he's found love, It's always revealed he's actually being used in one way or another. Enter: MGTOW

Lol
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Pitbull, you really come across like someone who has their act together. I hope to learn a lot from you.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Yeah, that's rigt dawg.

This was shipped from China. Took a few days to set up

Main house - under $70k

Guest house

Prefabricated

Shipping container room - get one for under $10,000

Multi-room house shipping container house

For winter/zombies I plan to have one underground

Really liking prefabricated container homes

http://culturewhiz.org/forum
Last edited by pitbull on April 14th, 2019, 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Last edited by SteveUKR on April 13th, 2019, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Nah, brought 10 you repulsive poverty-stricken loser lol

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Just because it's a match on Tinder doesn't mean you met her. I know you can only get whores.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Me vs. this guy

I'm unstoppable

Super model

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Pitbull is a going to be a major asset to this forum. What an inspiration. Let's all be like him.