If you marry a woman, make sure she has a strong maternal instinct

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: If you marry any woman, make sure it's one with a strong maternal instinct

Post by Neo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 11:54 pm
Neo wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 5:53 pm
Besides having faith in Christ (and not belonging to some deceived false denomination of Christianity which denies faith by including works), I'd say the first thing a woman needs to be is openly obedient. She should also desire to please the man.
I understand your point but as I see it, if obedience and putting your man first is important to you in a woman, would you go for a career-oriented childless woman who loves pets over children? It's easy to spot such a woman and it is easy to tell she is not the type to sacrifice. If a woman's first focus is on herself and her financial well-being, fine. Good for her. But she does not have that nurturing and supportive side you need in a life partner. As a woman, she is clearly defective. She's best operating solo.
I feel sorry for some of those women. Who knows what went wrong. I can only assume that some of them just accepted the brainwashing of feminism, that a woman needs a career and not a man. I met at least one of those older women, who doesn't have a man, because, as she openly stated to me, she was always focused on her career.

On the other hand though, I can see how even I was brainwashed and believed and did some foolish and unnecessary things when I was younger and in unbelief, and how after I got saved, I realized how ridiculous and silly those things were, and then stopped doing them. (I used to believe in human evolution and was even an evolutionary anthropology major, in the hopes of becoming a professor.)

Some people can see how silly some things are after they're told the truth and the light shines in, and some never will. God can cause a total transformation in a person's lifestyle in a very short time. It happened to me.

But I do see your point. There are many people who have relatively little empathy for other humans, but if a pet is mishandled in the most minor way, they are upset. There are also many "deal breakers" when it comes to forming relationships with other people. It just comes down to the individuals and their preferences.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 11:54 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 10:40 am
Age is a factor but not the most important. Not by a long chalk. In my experience personality comes first and that's down to past relationships with fiendish females. When that happens, looks and even age aren't as high on the agenda as they once were.

Baggage can be attached to a female of any adult age and this can stem from childhood. Baggage can also be alleviated but for a woman to do this she needs to be strong. In other words, the makings of a real woman. One that can put aside her problems from the past and move on and not keep wandering aimlessly within a vicious circle. Usually culprits can be identified in the way of heavy drinking and sometimes violence.
I don't necessarily disagree with your statements, but the fact remains that a woman who is single past a certain age, well, there's often a number of reasons for her being single and most of them aren't exactly ideal. I would say with foreign women, doubly so... like this Filipina music teacher I knew through a cousin-by-marriage of my wife... the woman was in her early thirties, quite unattractive by both local standards as well as through a foreign man's rose tinted glasses... think flat-nosed, chubby, squat and very much looking like the maid rather than the missus, She was fishing for men online to marry her. No local man was good enough for her, hubby had to be foreign and he had to be white. She eventually found a Norwegian man, late forties. They married and had two kids. By all accounts their marriage is okay but of course all I see is the social media stuff they want you to see.

Now this man the woman is with, he's not even a bad looking guy. He is in decent shape for his age, and as an engineer with a reputable company he makes good money. Their house is HUGE. Quite a lot of lands around them too, they have their own little lake and everything. Her husband isn't the most suave guy ever, he's a bit shy, a bit socially awkward and something seems 'off' about him. I'm going out on a limb and assume he did not do well with Scandivian women. So he jumped on the first opportunity he got, and well... he could have done far better.

A lot of men end up with women who are, at best, decent, at worst simply landwhales. They could have done a million times better, especially abroad. But they settle for far less than they could get.
I think guys who go abroad and pick an unattractive partner are either desperately lonely or want a servant.

I have a friend who corresponded with a number of Filipina's by snail mail during the 80's long before online dating came to fruition - and he wasn't a bad looking guy either. Anyway, he whittled down these potential marriage candidates to about three saying to himself that the first one which turned up at the airport when he landed was going to be his wife. He didn't revoke on his promise. Currently him and his missus are middle aged and still married albeit sleeping in separate rooms and without a sex life. She's 4 foot something and never been particular attractive but she is a very good wife and to be fair, he seems happy enough.

I do think though, that the reason he married was because he couldn't live on his own and needed a woman to care for him. How attractive she was didn't seem to be an issue at all. Whatever floats his boat I guess.
And age is a big factor. Western men are often indoctrinated to view (large) age gaps in a relationship with some discomfort, and it screws them over. It leaves them more or less forced to deal with women who are at least somewhat close to their age range, and many of those women remained single for as long as they did for a good reason. Others were married before and divorced, single mothers and all that, but that's a whole different ball game lol.
I've been with women in their late teens, twenties, thirties and forties and in my experience the younger one's are far more of a headache. Even Filipina's - and my biggest gripe with them is what they're notoriously famous for being. IMMATURE! That's why nowadays I wouldn't entertain a Filipina much below the age of thirty. I just can't be around a woman that's annoying.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2019, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 6:07 pm
This is good advice. My question is where are the women whose maternal instincts are stronger than their careerist instincts? Even poor third world girls are careerists these days. They take the careerist path when they're young, then once they hit leftover status they flood the dating sites/apps.
You can find a girl among the thirld worlders who, while also focused on her career among other things, at least is not above a certain age... a girl who is a virgin, preferably, so young. Or at the very least inexperienced. But above all, find one who doesn't have pets or obsesses over little 'cute' animals. Like even if she is a little older, a little more 'worn', at least ensure this is a woman who has nieces or nephews she fawns over, godchildren she adores, someone who reserves her "awwws" for babies and not for pets. Because those who don't, are bad news.

She may be 29. She may be a 'leftover woman' who loves her work but if there are children within her family or friend circle who she dotes on, it's a good sign. If there are none or she really couldn't be arsed, and she doesn't give a flying f**k about the kids of her siblings or whatever... that's a MASSIVE red flag. Without a doubt the biggest and reddest of flags out there.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 8:52 am
Women satiate their maternal instinct in 2 major ways, having children or caring for pets. Most Western women prefer pets because they entail but a fraction of the care that children require and pets cater to women's every narcissistic whim unlike children who often don't act in ways the women demand.

I have seen women react to fatal tragedies involving infants or small children and it each case, the women were jaw-dropped speechless yet subdued. But I have also seen women react with shreeking hysteria at the mere mistreatment of pets. Few of them would do the same at the mistreatment of a child.

Finally, women don't suffer from Post Pet Purchase Syndrome, but they often do suffer Post Partem Depression due to the demands of caring for the child.

All that is my proof that Western women generally care far more for pets than they do for children.
Exactly this. And the fact that women look at pets and children in such a way, with pets receiving more love and adoration than human infants, is extremely telling as to how f***ed up and rotten to the core society has become. In 2019 there are couples who break up and, I kid you not... fight over who gets custody of Mr. Fluffy. It's just deranged.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 1:16 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 8:52 am
Women satiate their maternal instinct in 2 major ways, having children or caring for pets. Most Western women prefer pets because they entail but a fraction of the care that children require and pets cater to women's every narcissistic whim unlike children who often don't act in ways the women demand.

I have seen women react to fatal tragedies involving infants or small children and it each case, the women were jaw-dropped speechless yet subdued. But I have also seen women react with shreeking hysteria at the mere mistreatment of pets. Few of them would do the same at the mistreatment of a child.

Finally, women don't suffer from Post Pet Purchase Syndrome, but they often do suffer Post Partem Depression due to the demands of caring for the child.

All that is my proof that Western women generally care far more for pets than they do for children.
Exactly this. And the fact that women look at pets and children in such a way, with pets receiving more love and adoration than human infants, is extremely telling as to how f***ed up and rotten to the core society has become. In 2019 there are couples who break up and, I kid you not... fight over who gets custody of Mr. Fluffy. It's just deranged.
Can't disagree with a single thing you wrote MarcosZeitola.

Apart from the emotional aspect of this, the amount of money spent on pets to me is un-f****g believable. A co-workers uncle just spend $12k on a surgery for his f*****g 15 year old dog!

People who think their pets "love" them are sick. Animals have no choice - either placate your owner or don't get fed.

And the millennials that struggle to pay back their students student loans (that they took out voluntarily) while spend $1000-2000/year on their dog --- don't even get me started.

American society has become absolutely deranged when it comes to pets.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

CannedHam wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 2:16 pm

Animals have no choice - either placate your owner or don't get fed.
Sounds similar to certain kinds of women. At least pets won't divorce rape you! :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola is a stupid sort of man, which is why he found happiness married to a stupid wife with stupid neighbors in a country known for stupidity. People with more intelligence would be miserable, absolutely miserable, living like Marcos, and we would also be miserable trying to have children in a developed country, given how screwed up things are in all developed countries nowadays. So pets is a good alternative, for those with unsatisfied parental urges. (Full disclosure: I don't have pets myself, mainly because I'm always traveling.)

Of course if all the intelligent people do like me and the single career women Marcos condemns, then the future will consist of nothing but stupid but fast breeding Africans and Filipinos and Filipino/European half breeds like Marcos children. So what? My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society, and as noted, having children would have likely reduced rather than increased my happiness. I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out. Though I'm happy someone else is having children to support me in my old age via social security.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 8:59 am
MarcosZeitola is a stupid sort of man
You are free to think that, if it fits into your narrative.
retiredfrank wrote:
which is why he found happiness married to a stupid wife
My wife is definitely not stupid. She's a highly educated woman and accomplished in her own right. She has big dreams, she is talented and I think she can go far in life. You don't know her beyond the very limited amount of things I have shared here, which is in no way sufficient information to label her unintelligent. The fact that she has a maternal instinct, prioritizes her family and values motherhood and tradition does not in any way reflect negatively on her intelligence, just as it would be insane to assume any career-oriented dog loving woman would instantly be more intelligent.

She's just a woman who has her priorities in order, something that cannot be said for many of her peers and those men foolish enough to marry them.
retiredfrank wrote:
with stupid neighbors in a country known for stupidity.
I won't deny plenty of our neighbors (and relatives!) are pretty damn stupid. And I also won't deny Filipino people do not have the reputation as the world's cleverest bunch. But lets be fair here, do Americans really have a reputation world-wide as intelligent? In most of the world Americans are known as loud-mouthed, brash, uncultured barbarians with an inflated sense of self-worth. Not much of a reputation to aspire to.
retiredfrank wrote:
People with more intelligence would be miserable, absolutely miserable, living like Marcos
You say that and yet there are people far more intelligent than myself who live very happily and successfully in third world countries in similar conditions and circumstances. What works for you, personally, does not necessarily work for others. And what brings you joy may make another man of similar background miserable. All you do is make assumptions with no basis to them.
retiredfrank wrote:
and we would also be miserable trying to have children in a developed country, given how screwed up things are in all developed countries nowadays.
You may very well be, which is why it's a good thing that you, personally, did not go down that path. But this really is besides the point.
retiredfrank wrote:
So pets is a good alternative, for those with unsatisfied parental urges. (Full disclosure: I don't have pets myself, mainly because I'm always traveling.)
How on earth would having a pet satisfy one's parental urges? You would have to be pretty damn deluded to consider some hairy critter that you have to follow for the entirety of its life as it shits where it pleases to be on the same level as a human child which grows up and develops into an adult. Try having a deep consveration about the meaning of life with your dog or cat. It's apples and oranges.
retiredfrank wrote:
Of course if all the intelligent people do like me and the single career women Marcos condemns, then the future will consist of nothing but stupid but fast breeding Africans and Filipinos and Filipino/European half breeds like Marcos children.
You are stepping over the line quite a bit here. First you call my wife stupid, now you call my children stupid as well. I never to my knowledge personally insulted you or your life choices, let alone your relatives, so where is this nasty-ness coming from?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society,
I wonder how boomers like you became so vile and worthless. Obviously if everyone of previous generations were selfish parasites like you we wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’d tend to go with the theory of genetic mutation accumulation as a result of industrialization. Hopefully the economy collapses soon so you can receive justice in your lifetime rather than being able to shuffle off gracefully while leaving a mess for future generations.
I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out.
So the problem will eventually self-correct. Shame about the short term effects of boomerism though.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Zambales wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:29 am
CannedHam wrote:

Sounds similar to certain kinds of women. At least pets won't divorce rape you! :lol:
They may not divorce rape you but they'll be happy to maul your face off.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 11:39 am
I never to my knowledge personally insulted you or your life choices, let alone your relatives, so where is this nasty-ness coming from?
This isn't the first time you've started a thread declaring that all "manly men" (or whatever term you currently use to describe men whose behavior you approve of) want to have as many children as possible with women as young as possible and anyone who thinks or acts differently is a pitiful weakling faggot, or something along those lines.

Stupid was a bit harsh, I admit, though please don't think I'm apologizing. Simple-minded would be a more accurate term to describe you. The fact that your wife married you for love rather than money proves beyond all doubt she is also simple-minded. As for the children, you're correct that I went too far assuming they will always be stupid/simple-minded, because they might rebel against your simple-minded ways when they get older.

Getting back to pets, the fact that they never grow up is an advantage. The parental urge is mostly directed towards infants. Once a human child is mostly able to manage on its own (6 years and up or so), they no longer really satisfy the parental urges, and once they become teenagers, they are a downright nuisance, as you will eventually discover. As adults, they may or may not be good friends, but they most certainly don't satisfy parental urges. You'll need young grandchildren for that. Meanwhile pets always satisfy those parental urges. If a pet misbehaves or becomes disabled, off they go to the gas chamber at the vet's office and you get a new one.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 3:31 pm
retiredfrank wrote:
My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society,
I wonder how boomers like you became so vile and worthless. Obviously if everyone of previous generations were selfish parasites like you we wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’d tend to go with the theory of genetic mutation accumulation as a result of industrialization. Hopefully the economy collapses soon so you can receive justice in your lifetime rather than being able to shuffle off gracefully while leaving a mess for future generations.
I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out.
So the problem will eventually self-correct. Shame about the short term effects of boomerism though.
If you take my view that the mind is mostly a blank slate ion birth, and that genes only determine bodily configuration plus certain gross aspects of behavior (via baseline hormone levels), then there is no limit to the perpetiation of selfishness. Selfish, intelligent and self-disciplined people, under current conditions in developed societies, don't reproduce much. But those are mostly learned quality character qualities. The children of those who lack those qualities could easily learn those qualities, assuming I'm right about what genes do and don't determine.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 3:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 11:39 am
I never to my knowledge personally insulted you or your life choices, let alone your relatives, so where is this nasty-ness coming from?
This isn't the first time you've started a thread declaring that all "manly men" (or whatever term you currently use to describe men whose behavior you approve of) want to have as many children as possible with women as young as possible and anyone who thinks or acts differently is a pitiful weakling faggot, or something along those lines.

Stupid was a bit harsh, I admit, though please don't think I'm apologizing. Simple-minded would be a more accurate term to describe you. The fact that your wife married you for love rather than money proves beyond all doubt she is also simple-minded. As for the children, you're correct that I went too far assuming they will always be stupid/simple-minded, because they might rebel against your simple-minded ways when they get older.

Getting back to pets, the fact that they never grow up is an advantage. The parental urge is mostly directed towards infants. Once a human child is mostly able to manage on its own (6 years and up or so), they no longer really satisfy the parental urges, and once they become teenagers, they are a downright nuisance, as you will eventually discover. As adults, they may or may not be good friends, but they most certainly don't satisfy parental urges. You'll need young grandchildren for that. Meanwhile pets always satisfy those parental urges. If a pet misbehaves or becomes disabled, off they go to the gas chamber at the vet's office and you get a new one.
Yes, the Dutch are very simple-minded people

http://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/bla ... its-people
Last edited by pitbull on April 6th, 2019, 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

CannedHam wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:29 am
CannedHam wrote:

They may not divorce rape you but they'll be happy to maul your face off.
Perhaps, but only if you mistreat them. Women can maul you for being good to them.