If you marry a woman, make sure she has a strong maternal instinct

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

If you marry a woman, make sure she has a strong maternal instinct

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The best women out there are women who are caring, loving and nurturing towards children. To marry a woman who does not have these qualities is to waste your time because any woman who will go "awww!" when seeing a little dog walk by and not have the same reaction for an infant human, is a likely a self-centered and materialistic cunt you should not waste your time on.

If you are dating anyone be sure of her interests. If she is overly attached to pets, be it dogs, cats or whatever, NEXT her. Don't waste your time, this is not a good woman. She lives for her own pleasure and her own success, and will in you little more than a stepping stone to achieve her dreams. Know the warning signs and know what type of women to avoid, it'll save you a lot of shit down the line.

Right now the biggest bane of society world-wide is the rise of women who love their pets as much or more as they love their (hypothetical) children. In 2019, and mostly in the West, you now have couples splitting up and fighting over who gets custody of the f***ing cat... :roll: It's completely insane that the world has come to this, but if you wish to not be part of the problem, either stay single or avoid this type of woman like the plague, for your own sanity and for the good of society as a whole.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: If you marry any woman, make sure it's one with a strong maternal instinct

Post by Zambales »

I don't entirely agree with this simply because a good mother won't necessarily make a good wife. Have you seen those women who adore their kids and will do anything for them but will treat the father like a cunt? I've come across plenty.

I don't entirely agree either about women who have pets make for a poor partner. If they treat it badly or use it as a fashion accessory by dressing it up then I'd be more inclined to conform to this. Having said that, even if they don't do either of these it won't necessarily make them into a decent partner.

I would rank other aspects as far more important such as.....

Fairness. If they're not fair they'll take the piss. Period. Self-explanatory really. No more to add.

Cowardice. A very bad sign in a woman. If the shit hits the fan you don't want her running off to greener pastures. Expect 100% loyalty regardless of the situation. Unfortunately cowardice is a common trait amongst women especially in the West. Look for clues and any resemblance to this nasty behaviour early on and if she obliges buy the bitch a bus ticket. Ciao.

Laziness/effort. Is she naturally lazy? If she is, the likelihood of her being entitled is high and that's bad news in any guy's book. Does she make a sustained effort with you and enjoys your company without you having to spend any money on her? If so, that's a positive sign.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'm just saying that any woman who has an overly strong attachment to her pets as opposed to any human children has, in my view, a mental disorder. There's a lot of career driven women nowadays substituting a family and offspring by having a little pocket sized dog or some spoiled cat with a pedigree and it's best to stay far away from such a woman because it's bad news.

By nature, men and women are programmed certain ways. For a woman, the 'default setting' so to speak is to be caring, nurturing, to be a mother and a companion and to be supportive. In modern society, aided by decades of feminist influence, a lot of this has been eroded. If any of those core elements aren't there in a woman, it's a pretty clear red flag. If she is in no way maternal and focuses solely on career and material possesions as opposed to her relatives for example, it's a sign she is defective.

Also look at her age... I personally would never advise dating any woman, let alone marrying one, who is over the age of thirty. No matter your own age. In fact no woman past, say, 25, is really much of a prize. The Chinese term "Leftover women" comes to mind.

Know that I am a romantic at heart... I'm all for growing old with a woman if there's a genuine bond of love and affection between the two of you. But even here there are men who would consider marrying a woman who is, say, 32, and think themselves lucky. I disagree. The more I think about it the more I am convinced youth is a very valuable asset not to be underestimated. I always shake my head when I see men here describing a 'date' with a woman who is 30 plus, like, why?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Besides having faith in Christ (and not belonging to some deceived false denomination of Christianity which denies faith by including works), I'd say the first thing a woman needs to be is openly obedient. She should also desire to please the man.

Next, I'd say watch out for women who play games or who have tricks up their sleeves. Watch out for subtle deceptions.

Also, watch out for women who are bossy, uncooperative, or angry, and women who are still dating other men or flirting with other men.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

How about not marrying at all? Just a thought....

Stay MGTOW free and strong!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 3:31 pm

Also look at her age... I personally would never advise dating any woman, let alone marrying one, who is over the age of thirty. No matter your own age. In fact no woman past, say, 25, is really much of a prize. The Chinese term "Leftover women" comes to mind.

Know that I am a romantic at heart... I'm all for growing old with a woman if there's a genuine bond of love and affection between the two of you. But even here there are men who would consider marrying a woman who is, say, 32, and think themselves lucky. I disagree. The more I think about it the more I am convinced youth is a very valuable asset not to be underestimated. I always shake my head when I see men here describing a 'date' with a woman who is 30 plus, like, why?
I don't even bother talking to too many people about real topics.
Last edited by Neo on July 9th, 2019, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't see the dichotomy between loving pets and loving children, except in the sense that a female might substitute the former for the latter. My mother loved both as far as I could tell.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

I have seen women who get a little older start owning dogs just because they naturally want to love something, and since they don't have a man or have children then what are they going to give their love to? An animal, because that's all they have. And once a man comes into her life then her attention toward the dog will dissipate as her love gets transferred to the man.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 3:31 pm

But if this is your mindset, isn't it a risky ploy getting married because she won't be under thirty forever? How will you feel about her once she gets above that age? If you have a penchant for younger women you'll probably always will and that may create problems within your marriage as she gets older.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

TD-40 wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 9:13 pm
I have seen women who get a little older start owning dogs just because they naturally want to love something, and since they don't have a man or have children then what are they going to give their love to? An animal, because that's all they have. And once a man comes into her life then her attention toward the dog will dissipate as her love gets transferred to the man.
I agree with this although I don't believe a woman will lose her love for her dog or give it less attention just because she's met a man. More of an even keel. Similar to loving two offspring the same.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The whole premise of this thread is counterintuitive to me. I would think that if a female is goodhearted towards animals she would be goodhearted towards children as well. That said, I would exclude women who are into horses from that, who should be regarded as even deeper money pits than normal women and avoided at all costs.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 11:48 pm
But if this is your mindset, isn't it a risky ploy getting married because she won't be under thirty forever? How will you feel about her once she gets above that age? If you have a penchant for younger women you'll probably always will and that may create problems within your marriage as she gets older.
I would say it's different when you marry a woman who is younger herself at the time you meet her. Say you meet a young and inexperienced girl by the time she's 18, marry her when she's 20... you got yourself a fresh one. You can grow (up) and build your lives together. Age gaps don't matter much IMO, you could be ten or twenty years older for all I care and I would still recommend a young woman. As opposed to marrying a woman with a 'reasonable' age gap, reasonable in the perception of Westerners.

A woman who is 30+ is just... haggard, inside & (not always) out. She's got baggage. And there's a reason she wasn't married before, not always a good reason, not always a reasonable one, and you may never really find out why. But for me, it would bother me. If ever my marriage would fail me, I would not like to marry again to someone my age. I had an uncle who did this. He divorced the mother of his children in his forties... he was a handsome man, full head of hair, tall, fit and quite well-to-do... then he shocked us all by marrying a woman he met behind the counter of some little pub. The woman was in her late forties, pretty but a little rough looking and he absolutely could have done better. But he fell into the trap of having a "respectable age gap".

You know, the whole "half your age plus seven" bullshit. Such a pity. Too many men aren't aware of their value. It's shocking... I met a decent enough Dutch man one day. Not handsome but not broke either. Forty plus. His 'wife' was a transgender Filipino, fifty years old and looking like someone's Lola. He easily could have married a woman half 'her' age... easily. But he didn't. My wife remarked that at the gathering of expats and their partners, this 'woman' was the most interesting, because what on earth could have moved the guy into this marriage? The answer, in my opinion is simple... guys settle, because they are not aware of their value.
Cornfed wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 12:21 am
The whole premise of this thread is counterintuitive to me. I would think that if a female is goodhearted towards animals she would be goodhearted towards children as well. That said, I would exclude women who are into horses from that, who should be regarded as even deeper money pits than normal women and avoided at all costs.
I don't necessarily disagree, but you don't honestly think a woman who is, say, aged 31 and spams her social media continuously with pictures of her beloved fluffy poodle or her spoiled cat isn't a massive red flag and a disaster waiting to happen? I mean why is this woman single past the age of thirty with an animal as her sole companion?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Women satiate their maternal instinct in 2 major ways, having children or caring for pets. Most Western women prefer pets because they entail but a fraction of the care that children require and pets cater to women's every narcissistic whim unlike children who often don't act in ways the women demand.

I have seen women react to fatal tragedies involving infants or small children and it each case, the women were jaw-dropped speechless yet subdued. But I have also seen women react with shreeking hysteria at the mere mistreatment of pets. Few of them would do the same at the mistreatment of a child.

Finally, women don't suffer from Post Pet Purchase Syndrome, but they often do suffer Post Partem Depression due to the demands of caring for the child.

All that is my proof that Western women generally care far more for pets than they do for children.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 5:49 am
Zambales wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 11:48 pm
I would say it's different when you marry a woman who is younger herself at the time you meet her. Say you meet a young and inexperienced girl by the time she's 18, marry her when she's 20... you got yourself a fresh one. You can grow (up) and build your lives together. Age gaps don't matter much IMO, you could be ten or twenty years older for all I care and I would still recommend a young woman. As opposed to marrying a woman with a 'reasonable' age gap, reasonable in the perception of Westerners.

A woman who is 30+ is just... haggard, inside & (not always) out. She's got baggage. And there's a reason she wasn't married before, not always a good reason, not always a reasonable one, and you may never really find out why. But for me, it would bother me. If ever my marriage would fail me, I would not like to marry again to someone my age. I had an uncle who did this. He divorced the mother of his children in his forties... he was a handsome man, full head of hair, tall, fit and quite well-to-do... then he shocked us all by marrying a woman he met behind the counter of some little pub. The woman was in her late forties, pretty but a little rough looking and he absolutely could have done better. But he fell into the trap of having a "respectable age gap".

You know, the whole "half your age plus seven" bullshit. Such a pity. Too many men aren't aware of their value. It's shocking... I met a decent enough Dutch man one day. Not handsome but not broke either. Forty plus. His 'wife' was a transgender Filipino, fifty years old and looking like someone's Lola. He easily could have married a woman half 'her' age... easily. But he didn't. My wife remarked that at the gathering of expats and their partners, this 'woman' was the most interesting, because what on earth could have moved the guy into this marriage? The answer, in my opinion is simple... guys settle, because they are not aware of their value.
Age is a factor but not the most important. Not by a long chalk. In my experience personality comes first and that's down to past relationships with fiendish females. When that happens, looks and even age aren't as high on the agenda as they once were.

Baggage can be attached to a female of any adult age and this can stem from childhood. Baggage can also be alleviated but for a woman to do this she needs to be strong. In other words, the makings of a real woman. One that can put aside her problems from the past and move on and not keep wandering aimlessly within a vicious circle. Usually culprits can be identified in the way of heavy drinking and sometimes violence.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 10:40 am
Age is a factor but not the most important. Not by a long chalk. In my experience personality comes first and that's down to past relationships with fiendish females. When that happens, looks and even age aren't as high on the agenda as they once were.

Baggage can be attached to a female of any adult age and this can stem from childhood. Baggage can also be alleviated but for a woman to do this she needs to be strong. In other words, the makings of a real woman. One that can put aside her problems from the past and move on and not keep wandering aimlessly within a vicious circle. Usually culprits can be identified in the way of heavy drinking and sometimes violence.
I don't necessarily disagree with your statements, but the fact remains that a woman who is single past a certain age, well, there's often a number of reasons for her being single and most of them aren't exactly ideal. I would say with foreign women, doubly so... like this Filipina music teacher I knew through a cousin-by-marriage of my wife... the woman was in her early thirties, quite unattractive by both local standards as well as through a foreign man's rose tinted glasses... think flat-nosed, chubby, squat and very much looking like the maid rather than the missus, She was fishing for men online to marry her. No local man was good enough for her, hubby had to be foreign and he had to be white. She eventually found a Norwegian man, late forties. They married and had two kids. By all accounts their marriage is okay but of course all I see is the social media stuff they want you to see.

Now this man the woman is with, he's not even a bad looking guy. He is in decent shape for his age, and as an engineer with a reputable company he makes good money. Their house is HUGE. Quite a lot of lands around them too, they have their own little lake and everything. Her husband isn't the most suave guy ever, he's a bit shy, a bit socially awkward and something seems 'off' about him. I'm going out on a limb and assume he did not do well with Scandivian women. So he jumped on the first opportunity he got, and well... he could have done far better.

A lot of men end up with women who are, at best, decent, at worst simply landwhales. They could have done a million times better, especially abroad. But they settle for far less than they could get. And age is a big factor. Western men are often indoctrinated to view (large) age gaps in a relationship with some discomfort, and it screws them over. It leaves them more or less forced to deal with women who are at least somewhat close to their age range, and many of those women remained single for as long as they did for a good reason. Others were married before and divorced, single mothers and all that, but that's a whole different ball game lol.
Neo wrote:
March 31st, 2019, 5:53 pm
Besides having faith in Christ (and not belonging to some deceived false denomination of Christianity which denies faith by including works), I'd say the first thing a woman needs to be is openly obedient. She should also desire to please the man.
I understand your point but as I see it, if obedience and putting your man first is important to you in a woman, would you go for a career-oriented childless woman who loves pets over children? It's easy to spot such a woman and it is easy to tell she is not the type to sacrifice. If a woman's first focus is on herself and her financial well-being, fine. Good for her. But she does not have that nurturing and supportive side you need in a life partner. As a woman, she is clearly defective. She's best operating solo.