Lets legally destroy Facebook

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lets legally destroy Facebook

Post by Cornfed »

If you didn’t know, Faceberg has now banned everything mentioning white nationalism or white separatism. You can mention black nationalism or Chinese separatism all you want, but not white nationalism or separatism. I realize that this genocidal anti-white hate problem is eventually going to have to be solved by extra-legal means, but perhaps we can try legal means at this time.

What Facebook is doing is clearly illegal in many jurisdictions. What I want is for people in absolutely all those jurisdictions - every state and province and county and country - to sue Facebook for racial discrimination. It does not cost that much to bring a civil lawsuit in most cases. People can do it themselves. You don’t need a lawyer, although if you can afford a good one then great. We should have a network to write the legal submissions and have good people speak on our behalf.

You might ask what is the point of this when the banksters will just print them enough money to stay in business. Well, I don’t just want to take their money. I want to take their time. I want Facebook executives walking in and out of court for years. I want board meetings given over to discussing this issue constantly for years. I also want to take their political credibility. I want judges who make ridiculous rulings in their favor to hate them and hate themselves, as they should.

There should be a global network doing this. Lets get this started.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Lets legally destroy Facebook

Post by Wolfeye »

You have a point. I also wonder how one would go about creating different social platforms?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lets legally destroy Facebook

Post by Cornfed »

Wolfeye wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 11:59 pm
You have a point. I also wonder how one would go about creating different social platforms?
As a practical matter you can't really. There are multiple layers were the bad guys can deplatform you.