Should I visit Taiwan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Should I visit Taiwan?

Post by statnerd »

So far, I've visited the following countries in Asia: Japan (mainland and Okinawa), China (Hong Kong SAR), Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore.

What is Taiwan like? Are the people friendly, is the food good, and are there a lot of nice things to see? I'm thinking about making that my last trip to Asia for a while, as I'm also wanting to check out the Caucasus region and Eastern Europe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should I visit Taiwan?

Post by Winston »

If you haven't been there, then go and check it out to see what you think. Personal experience trumps everything and other people's opinions.

Personally I don't like Taiwan. I get a bad vibe there, an unfriendly vibe and attitude from everyone that crosses my path, and I do not find people there friendly at all, only polite. But that could just be that the overlord deities or collective just doesn't like me. Everyone gets treated differently and feels differently too. Depends on chemistry. The people there definitely won't be open or sociable or eager to make friends. But who knows, you could get lucky if it is meant to be or you have some destiny/karma there. You never know.

There is no country that is good or bad for everyone. Even in an unfriendly country, some do well if it's part of their life path or destiny. That includes America too.

No one knows your destiny or karma. Only you can go and find out for yourself.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: Should I visit Taiwan?

Post by statnerd »

Thank you, Winston.