Seattle is dying

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Seattle is dying

Post by TD-40 »

https://youtu.be/b53uiRFq4Ds

An outstanding independent documentary.

Seattle is becoming a wasteland of people living in tents wherever they want to and shooting up their drugs. This video does an outstanding job pointing out how awful the City Council has been and how some of their policies have destroyed the city. A key point from the video is when the police had to stop citing people for misdemeanors and what that decisions has led to--a downward spiral and low morale in the police department. Sort of reminds me of all the problems in San Francisco. These policies are wonderful, aren't they? Seems like another example of how liberalism ruins everything it touches.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: Seattle is dying

Post by statnerd »

Wasteland of people living tents and shooting up drugs? That describes most big cities on the West Coast. I was in Los Angeles for work recently and was amazed by how many homeless there were all over the place. I stayed in a nice hotel in Hollywood and there were people living in tents 20 feet away from the front door.

Ever been in the subway stations in San Francisco? There were junkies yelling gibberish at me, and I really had to watch out to avoid stepping on needles on the ground.

Big cities on the West Coast, in particular, are cesspools.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The 1965 immigration bill along with our rulers then offshoring our jobs that had the ability to maintain our civilization and inflating assets to the moon with debt on the other end is what did America in. Also lots of stupidity stuffed between all this...
Time to Hide!
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

statnerd wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 7:47 am
Wasteland of people living tents and shooting up drugs? That describes most big cities on the West Coast. I was in Los Angeles for work recently and was amazed by how many homeless there were all over the place. I stayed in a nice hotel in Hollywood and there were people living in tents 20 feet away from the front door.

Ever been in the subway stations in San Francisco? There were junkies yelling gibberish at me, and I really had to watch out to avoid stepping on needles on the ground.

Big cities on the West Coast, in particular, are cesspools.
Amen to that.

A few years back I had to take a business trip to India. The hotel I was at was right on the border of a nice area and a slum. For the hell of it I wandered around the slum for a couple hours one evening. I never saw the crazy shitI'd see in a place like San Francisco or Seattle. Yes, there were beggars and people sleeping in the sidewalk, but I didn't see anyone shooting up, shitting on the streets, yelling obscenities and threats etc.

And some of these west coast cesspools are among the most expensive areas to live in the US.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Imagine how easily this shit could be cleaned up if people like the Nazis of the 30s took over.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 5:05 pm
Imagine how easily this shit could be cleaned up if people like the Nazis of the 30s took over.
That was the plan until Trump came in, look at a map of the US under UN agenda 21, that is what the Nazi's " Ashkenazi's " wanted to do to Americans for being so stupid...
Time to Hide!