What about the good in American Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What about the good in American Women?

Post by Wolfeye »

I know, I know- everyone on here is going to say a bunch of shit about there not being any. Just figured I'd make a point about when it occurs. In America, it is possible to find women that are just (so they don't screw you over), patient (in case you're being an asshole for some reason), and passionate (because life without any passion sucks). I will admit: it's easier to approach women in other countries. I attribute that to general culture. There's a high degree of paranoia & hive-mind that pervades the culture, so someone doesn't necessarily go with what they want or bother finding out if that's what they're dealing with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: What about the good in American Women?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Who says it's easier to approach women in other countries? You have a formidable language and/or culture barrier outside of your home country. I don't think it's easier at all.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I have never been to America so I am not much of an expert, but I reckon there's a lot of "the grass is greener" thing going on here. I am not sure American women would be as unapproachable or awful for a foreign man as they are for local men, as you guys claim, because a lot of times when you step into a different place, country and cullture it allows you to reinvent yourself and be more confident as a result. I mean for all know an American guy in Europe would be a lot more ballsy than he would be back home, too.

A close friend of mine married an American girl. I've talked to her a few times and she seems friendly enough. Her accent is horrible and she's a social media addict, in many ways she comes across as your stereotypical vapid American girl. But then she seems sweet to her husband, she is nice enough to talk to and I don't really see her as some sort of evil creature the way you guys do.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

1. There are no good women.
2. Even if the women are good now, they have no fixed character, so they may not be good tomorrow.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Women ARE evil creatures. And so are men.
A truly ethical person, man or woman, is an extreme rarity. It's difficult to think of even one.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 10:06 pm
A truly ethical person, man or woman, is an extreme rarity. It's difficult to think of even one.
true
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 4:45 am
flowerthief00 wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 10:06 pm
true
Thats not true, there are some good people out there......
Time to Hide!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

flowerthief00 wrote:
March 18th, 2019, 11:07 pm
Who says it's easier to approach women in other countries? You have a formidable language and/or culture barrier outside of your home country. I don't think it's easier at all.
If both can understand the same language to a degree, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. For instance, English is widely spoken in the Philippines.
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

I'd say maybe 1 out of 20 American women is a decent person worth dating. By decent, I mean the woman is genuinely pleasant and sweet (i.e. not gossipy and bitchy), reasonably intelligent, doesn't have the attitude that she's a princess who should be showered with money and pampered by men, works as hard as you do, and otherwise isn't a PITA.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

A virtuous and moral Nazi is still a Nazi who all deserves the cruelest of fates simply because his membership in a reviled class.

American women, despite their individual merits, as a class are my enemies and deserve everything that will befall them.

When you are at war, you don't pick and choose the good ones from enemy ranks. You simply locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by fire or manuever, or you repel the enemy assault by fire and close combat!

American women are enemies by virtue of their class membership, just as are the men who pine for the individual unicorns among them.

All Western women and the blue pill men who support, enable, and empower them fully deserve "the reckoning" that is not yet upon us.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 2:47 pm
A virtuous and moral Nazi is still a Nazi who all deserves the cruelest of fates simply because his membership in a reviled class.

American women, despite their individual merits, as a class are my enemies and deserve everything that will befall them.
How should blacks be treated by that standard?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 2:57 pm
March 21st, 2019, 2:47 pm

How should blacks be treated by that standard?
Black women are both Western and American although far more likely to be combative and violent against men in their misandry and feminism. Black American men are so benighted as a class that I have no special regard for them. You might therefore try your race-baiting on someone who actually cares about that sort of thing.

The typical black man represents a greater threat to me personally as an affluent, freethinking man than lower class, low IQ, sex-deprived, underemployed, psychopath white males (notice I did not use the term men) like yourself. The low-status white male only stews in his envious thoughts, but only rarely is moved enough to act on them. Conversely, the typical black man is guided by his testosterone-fueled emotions, a practice he learned from angry, unhinged, single, black mothers. I have seen black men driven to mouth-frothing rage at the mere sight of me enjoying my success, sitting al fresco with a glass of wine, walking to work with an tailored suit and attache case, or simply conversing with women he could never hope to enthrall. In fact, black men have a lesser capacity to restrain themselves than white men in general so you expect me to have some special regard for them?

My only allegiance is reserved for like-minded men of the top 10% variety (Wealth, IQ, experience, etc), or traditional and non-Western women of the top 10% variety (beauty, health, IQ, etc.) and they exist in all races to varying extents.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on March 21st, 2019, 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ Thus the black population is shit and therefore, by the standard you yourself outlined in the above post, you, being black, should be treated like shit. Resolved.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 4:01 pm
^ Thus the black population is shit and therefore, by the standard you yourself outlined in the above post, you, being black, should be treated like shit. Resolved.
Sounds like you're still angry because you know I get treated better than you both in America and abroad.

Shiftless losers at life soothe themselves that way sometimes. Would you like a Kleenex?
8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

March 21st, 2019, 4:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Sounds like you're still angry because you know I get treated better than you both in America and abroad.

Shiftless losers at life soothe themselves that way sometimes. Would you like a Kleenex?
8)
In other words, you have no comeback.