I feel miserable no matter what I do

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

I feel miserable no matter what I do

Post by Tamingstrange »

It seems that no matter what I do, I constantly feel inferior and miserable. No matter what I do to my physical appearance, no matter how many short films I star in, or what cool and interesting new skills I learn, I still come away feeling like I don't measure up and will never be good enough. It just seems like no matter what I do or try I can't feel better about myself. I constantly compare myself to others, even attractive women. Whenever I see a hot woman, I immediately assume that her beauty automatically makes her superior to me in every way. Sorry if all this sounds odd, but it's just how I feel.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I feel miserable no matter what I do

Post by Yohan »

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 6:58 pm
I constantly feel inferior and miserable.
-----
I constantly compare myself to others, even attractive women. Whenever I see a hot woman, I immediately assume that her beauty automatically makes her superior to me in every way.
While I do not feel to be inferior and miserable NOW, I also was in a bad situation many years ago as a young man. Just alone, working most of the time and still nothing really changed for me to the better.

It took me years to get out of this mess in Europe. It is true that any attractive woman might feel herself to be superior to men who are running after her and offer her a comfortable life equal to early retirement. - To be a female, young and beautiful makes life for her surely easier compared to most men of same age.

However be aware that time is a mighty power - it works slowly, but persistently against women and for men.
40+ and being nothing but the typical partygirl full with drugs and a face showing her life with full with sex, alcohol and cigarettes - and she is finished... nobody cares about her anymore.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

For some odd reason, it was this girl that triggered it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaileybubz?lang=en

https://youtu.be/_dCqnUYKu-k

watching this YouTube video and looking at Twitter pics of this really attractive blonde girl. I couldn't help but think "Wow, she's so beautiful and perfect looking! :shock: She's millions of miles out of my league. I wouldn't stand a chance in hell with her. She's most likely wouldn't even give me a passing glance, let alone go out with me!"

I felt as though by her being so attractive, that that automatically makes her superior than me in every way. What's worse is that Just looking at videos and pictures of her, I already get the impression that she's your typical, bitchy, bratty, stuck up, high maintenance Ameriskank. She seems like the type of girl who had really weak and lenient parents who never disciplined her, set boundaries and just spoiled her and let her do whatever she felt like throughout her life. Basically lived her life as a total princess, while I'm just a peasant. I'm usually not one to judge, but that's just the vibe she gives off. I can only imagine the type of guys she goes for: The muscular, tattooed, Chad Thundercock with a nice car and a shitload of money. In other words, not me.

It just personally makes it doubly horrible when a woman is beautiful but her personality is horrible. Why can't beautiful women be nice and good people too?? It's gotten to the point to where every time I see a very attractive woman, I immediately think: "She's a total bitch! She'll find me unattractive and a loser! There's no way she's a nice person, not with those looks" ☹️. The whole thing just really does a number on my self-esteem. Society, being as shallow and sleazy as it is doesn't give a shit. They basically have the attitude: " Who gives a crap about her personality? She's hot, and that's all that matters."

I'm very sorry if this all sounds very strange and I don't mean to rant, but it was something that was bothering me and I just felt I had to get it off my chest.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Didn't you say the other day you had a girlfriend? Or was that someone else with a similar name?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

Neo wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Didn't you say the other day you had a girlfriend? Or was that someone else with a similar name?
I haven't posted on these for awhile, so no, that was not me.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You're not alone dude. Any man who isn't on the same level looks wise to Brad Pitt most likely won't be able to choose his ideal woman in terms of beauty without buying her.

Learn to accept it and use your energy on something more worthwhile. There's plenty of red flags there anyway so it shouldn't be treated as a downer at all. Once you experience a few of the better looking sort you'll soon realise they have plenty of negative traits hidden under the warpaint.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

She is a nice-looking one for sure. But NO NO NO she is not superior to you.
Understand that the dating market is completely out of whack now. Even an average man cannot land an average woman any more, not because man is inferior to woman, but because our society allows women to indulge in hypergamy freely in such a way that no (successful) society ever did before.

Yes, she will get with dozens of Chads before she ever considers getting with you, at which point she will be so sordid and used up that you won't want her any more, and neither will anyone else. The window of time in which a woman can play is from around age 18-30. After that, typically all the things that men value in women--youth, beauty, sexual purity, a sweet personality--are gone. For them to ruin themselves giving up happiness they could have had in their many years ahead in order to mess around for a dozen years is extremely short-sighted. But that is what they do nowadays. Unfortunately, it may take another couple generations of this before they figure out all of this isn't making men or women happier.

I also think that women up-sell their beauty beyond what it's actually worth due to the simple fact that they have very little else to offer. Like when you're trading Pokemon cards and you want your friend's Charmander, but it's the only rare card he's got, so he won't trade it unless you put up 20 similar rare cards of your own. Just because his asking price is through the roof doesn't make what he has to offer of superior value.

Beauty lasts but a moment. Do NOT pay an inflated price for it.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

I looked at the twitter and vid of that blonde girl. And eh..she's ok. Kind of ditzy and needs her fake makeup to make her eyes look "brighter". I guess I'd feel more 'miserable' if a girl was hot and also smart like if she went to an ivy league school, or knows how to program in c, with a math degree etc, or even an athletic girl was really good at tennis. But this girl mentioned, eh, has she really done much with her life except be the now typical spoiled hypergamic bratty ditz hooked on yt and social media (and 'fortnight', lol) etc. and a high chance of getting fatty later if she doesn't exercise.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but I wouldn't give her more than 6/10 in the looks department. The shitty attitude makes her even less attractive. Furthermore, who would participate in a retarded way such as uploading a video to YouTube of an argument with their DAD?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I used to feel upset when I met a girl who later rejected me. In hindsight, I can see though, how it all worked out for the best. Those women could have ruined my life if I had gotten closer to them than I had.

As much as we as men are attracted to a woman for her outer beauty, the health of her mind and the beauty of her heart and soul are much more important.
Last edited by Neo on June 19th, 2020, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you have no clue as to why you are feeling miserable, then you have no means to change the offending factor in your life.

Seems to me that you would benefit from psychotherapy to get at the root of your misery and develop a strategy for changing your circumstance. Better that then resorting to self-medicating or self-detructive activity.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm
If you have no clue as to why you are feeling miserable, then you have no means to change the offending factor in your life.

Seems to me that you would benefit from psychotherapy to get at the root of your misery and develop a strategy for changing your circumstance. Better that then resorting to self-medicating or self-detructive activity.
I am currently seeing a therapist regularly, and so, it does help somewhat.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Tamingstrange wrote:
It seems that no matter what I do, I constantly feel inferior and miserable. No matter what I do to my physical appearance, no matter how many short films I star in, or what cool and interesting new skills I learn, I still come away feeling like I don't measure up and will never be good enough. It just seems like no matter what I do or try I can't feel better about myself. I constantly compare myself to others, even attractive women. Whenever I see a hot woman, I immediately assume that her beauty automatically makes her superior to me in every way. Sorry if all this sounds odd, but it's just how I feel.
It's a mistake for a person to compare himself to others in some aspects of life, such as looks, ability with women, etc. That can easily kill self-esteem. I'd recommend against such comparisons.

I knew a girl once who was an actress and she told me she doesn't feel pretty compared to all the other women. I gave her a very simple response: Don't compare.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Tamingstrange wrote:
Women reflexively shit test men, its automatic. They try to make their lot in life appear far better than it actually is. But I don't think this is the issue.

I would look at the physical body. There are all sorts of things that can cause depression. You probably heard of Jordan Peterson. He and his daughter both had serious depression issues, likely related to an inherited auto immune disorder. The physical fix was eating only meat, but he just figured that out a couple years ago. But there is so many more things involved in what may cause depression and you need to keep trying, It wont be easy but what else can you do.

Tamingstrange wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:35 pm
For some odd reason, it was this girl that triggered it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaileybubz?lang=en

https://youtu.be/_dCqnUYKu-k

watching this YouTube video and looking at Twitter pics of this really attractive blonde girl. I couldn't help but think "Wow, she's so beautiful and perfect looking! :shock: She's millions of miles out of my league. I wouldn't stand a chance in hell with her. She's most likely wouldn't even give me a passing glance, let alone go out with me!"

I felt as though by her being so attractive, that that automatically makes her superior than me in every way. What's worse is that Just looking at videos and pictures of her, I already get the impression that she's your typical, bitchy, bratty, stuck up, high maintenance Ameriskank. She seems like the type of girl who had really weak and lenient parents who never disciplined her, set boundaries and just spoiled her and let her do whatever she felt like throughout her life. Basically lived her life as a total princess, while I'm just a peasant. I'm usually not one to judge, but that's just the vibe she gives off. I can only imagine the type of guys she goes for: The muscular, tattooed, Chad Thundercock with a nice car and a shitload of money. In other words, not me.

It just personally makes it doubly horrible when a woman is beautiful but her personality is horrible. Why can't beautiful women be nice and good people too?? It's gotten to the point to where every time I see a very attractive woman, I immediately think: "She's a total bitch! She'll find me unattractive and a loser! There's no way she's a nice person, not with those looks" ☹️. The whole thing just really does a number on my self-esteem. Society, being as shallow and sleazy as it is doesn't give a shit. They basically have the attitude: " Who gives a crap about her personality? She's hot, and that's all that matters."

I'm very sorry if this all sounds very strange and I don't mean to rant, but it was something that was bothering me and I just felt I had to get it off my chest.
Most young girls tend to be attractive, she is nothing special. Most of what you see on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter put up by girls is complete bullshit. Its a bunch of lies to make their uneventful meaningless lives seem better than everyone else. Don't believe anything you see there and don't let it get you down.
משה בן יצחק
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 7:58 pm
You probably heard of Jordan Peterson. He and his daughter both had serious depression issues, likely related to an inherited auto immune disorder. The physical fix was eating only meat, but he just figured that out a couple years ago.
Off topic, but if they really are living off just meat and tallow, which works in the short term but is probably disastrous in the long term, then it heartens me that this cynical fraud and his whore daughter probably won't be with us for too much longer.