Social media has destroyed women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Social media has destroyed women

Post by TD-40 »

This woman has a lot to say about the primadonnas who are on Instrgram and all the other social media nowadays. Wow. Definitely worth your time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i83lAxAC6Ec
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Social media has destroyed women

Post by Yohan »

It is true that social media are unfortunately one of the reasons why the dating scene is totally broken.
However it is not only about women, men also are obsessed with texting and 'digital friends'.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Where's CE (@Contrarian Expatriate) to chime in?? He and I have already known about NOLAGirl504. Hopefully, CE will p.iss off Cornfed by revealing the race of NOLAGirl's boyfriend.

P.S.: she's probably one of THE ONLY select few AW I'd have a LTR with! Marriage....never on U.S. soil!!!! Only if she were single. Wishful thinking much?
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on March 16th, 2019, 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 15th, 2019, 10:10 pm
Where's CE (@Contrarian Expatriate) to chime in?? He and I have already known about NOLAGirl504. Hopefully, CE will p.iss off Cornfed by revealing the race of NOLAGirl's boyfriend.
Her husband is a black man from the historic Algiers section of New Orleans :lol:

Cornfed (and his small amen corner) very well knows what time it is. More and more white women are selecting black men, and more and more white loser men like Cornfed are having to deal with being sex-deprived. Their lashing out and whining about it is just a part of that process.

His mudshark, simian rants are so funny as he sits there sexless, obese and alone :lol: I love it!!!