NZ shooter manifesto

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: NZ shooter manifesto

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 9:35 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm
That sounds interesting. Can you give me a couple of days notice to get my computer set up for whenever you want to do this.
He agreed to do this. I suggest that we do this as white nationalist - muslim conversation with me as the moderator. My views don't interest anyone anyway. I also suggest that you prepare for this by doing a trial run with me acting as a Muslim. That way you will know what to expect. You shouldn't underestimate this guy, he is very smart, not like the morons on the internet. You can contact me on Skype anytime.
Alright, that is slightly different that I had wanted but I will Skype you in a day or so.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 11:07 pm
fschmidt wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 9:35 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm
That sounds interesting. Can you give me a couple of days notice to get my computer set up for whenever you want to do this.
He agreed to do this. I suggest that we do this as white nationalist - muslim conversation with me as the moderator. My views don't interest anyone anyway. I also suggest that you prepare for this by doing a trial run with me acting as a Muslim. That way you will know what to expect. You shouldn't underestimate this guy, he is very smart, not like the morons on the internet. You can contact me on Skype anytime.
Alright, that is slightly different that I had wanted but I will Skype you in a day or so.
Goddamnit I hate Skype. Every time I try to use it, it just makes me want to go forth into the streets and punch random people in the face. How can a service provided by a major company get worse and worse every month? Nonetheless I'll try again sometime.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Will this conversation become available for the public? I'd be very interested to hear it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that the shooter is quite popular in China. Apparently there have been surveys expressing admiration for the attacks but I can't find the links.

https://www.cjr.org/analysis/weibo-new- ... ssacre.php
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 1:41 am
Will this conversation become available for the public? I'd be very interested to hear it.