Which area(s) of Europe are best?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Which area(s) of Europe are best?

Post by TD-40 »

I would like to know which areas of Europe, or which countries, are the best for guys like us? Hopefully there are some areas that have not become corrupted like America has. I hear a lot about Ukraine but what else is out there? One of you recently posted a great video where a black guy railed on women in Atlanta and he was having a great time in Spain. Would you include Spain on your list?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Which area(s) of Europe are best?

Post by xiongmao »

I did my CELTA in Spain. It was a dating wasteland (maybe). I wasn't really there for dating but I chatted to a few Chinese immigrants on WeChat.

But what the hell - quality of life there is probably the best in the world. It's got non-stop sun, awesome food, low crime and the people are chilled. Even the Barcelona rush hour wasn't that bad.

Zhejiang in 2019 so far: 2 days of sun, the rest cloud, wind and rain. No wonder I'm miserable.
Barcelona Feb - June 2015: 4 days of rain, the rest clear skies and good living.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ben
Freshman Poster

Re: Which area(s) of Europe are best?

Post by Ben »

TD-40 wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 8:13 am
I would like to know which areas of Europe, or which countries, are the best for guys like us? Hopefully there are some areas that have not become corrupted like America has. I hear a lot about Ukraine but what else is out there? One of you recently posted a great video where a black guy railed on women in Atlanta and he was having a great time in Spain. Would you include Spain on your list?
Spain is probably one of the hardest places in the world to date,...men are desperate and loud and would chase all women they see in clubs, bars and everywhere. An average-looking spanish woman (say a 5/10) on a typical saturday night in a club, has already been approched by a dozen of men before closing time. Normal she would be choosy and only sleep with the best-looking men since she thinks she's herself above average. They only start to smell the coffee when in their 30's, single, alone and with their best days well behind wasted in jumping from cock to cock. Some would continue their slutty life, this time as cougars,....and some would trap the first victim into marrying them to impregnate them and provide for them.

Maybe if you're quite exotic and from a rich country (Spanish women are by definition, very snobby),...say a tall blond scandinavian man with square jaws or a tall black american with broad chest and big arms,...you would have better chances.

Spanish men are looking elesewhere too, in Poland and Latin America. Spain is no longer a latin country, it's a feminist wasteland righ now.