The Dangers Marriage Poses to Men in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Dangers Marriage Poses to Men in America

Post by jamesbond »

Marriage in America poses many risks for men, this video goes into detail describing some of those risks.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Dangers Marriage Poses to Men in America

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Married men deserve every bit of misery, ruin, stress, and torment possible. This seems harsh, but it is not harsh enough. Why? Because they, per se, side with the joint enemy of women and government misandry.

Even if a man is driven to depression, homelessness, or suicide, I STILL say he got what he deserved for turning his back on the best interests of men due to his arrogant, and selfish pursuit of a woman's sexual lockdown.

If you side with the enemy, than you ARE the enemy.

MGTOW forever!
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I believe every guy should watch this video once per year.
Divorce Corp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Ronald Reagan signed No Fault Divorce into law in 1972, and he later admitted it was the worst mistake of his political career.
After he signed No Fault Divorce in 1972 it opened the flood gates for women to start divorce raping their husband and children with some cry baby excuse irreconcilable differences divorce. More than 75% of the divorces today are filed by women. This is why I advise guys to look overseas for a gf or wife because it is impossible to form a lasting relationship now with an American woman because the family court system is 100% for women and 100% against men. I have been forced into our fubar'd family court system by a wife filing for divorce, and I will tell you..."you cannot out mean our family court system"...it is designed to punish you the man and reward her the woman. Please watch the Divorce Corp movie, and thank me later.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

redfeather wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 8:46 am
I believe every guy should watch this video once per year.
Divorce Corp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZTOT6DKfZ8

Ronald Reagan signed No Fault Divorce into law in 1972, and he later admitted it was the worst mistake of his political career.
After he signed No Fault Divorce in 1972 it opened the flood gates for women to start divorce raping their husband and children with some cry baby excuse irreconcilable differences divorce. More than 75% of the divorces today are filed by women. This is why I advise guys to look overseas for a gf or wife because it is impossible to form a lasting relationship now with an American woman because the family court system is 100% for women and 100% against men. I have been forced into our fubar'd family court system by a wife filing for divorce, and I will tell you..."you cannot out mean our family court system"...it is designed to punish you the man and reward her the woman. Please watch the Divorce Corp movie, and thank me later.
If someone marries and divorces once, okay, fine. Yes, they'll get dinged heavily but they can probably still recover and make a good life for themselves, esp if they are willing to move abroad. The biggest morons IMO are the 2x, 3x, even 4x (!!) divorced men! These same guys would probably stick their dicks into boiling oil multiple times without realizing it's a bad idea.

One of my dad's friend has had a successful career. His salary is easily over $100k, but after three divorces (i.e. 50/50 asset splits), multiple alimony, taxes, and child support, hes probably taking home $20-25k with little to no assets other than a beater and a small 401k. And now he's trying his luck with an online Thai girlfriend who he has already sent money to, despite never meeting her :roll: :lol: :oops:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is a very insightful video explaining the 12 reasons why marriage is bad not just for men but for women as well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

I never got the social conservatives here, in that model toilets treat you as a slave and if she divorces you'll become legally an indentured serf because you now have to provide for her until she finds another slave.

Toilets didn't marry betabuxxers because they needed them to survive (she still had her own job and a family that was there for her), they married them for extra money.

There are socially conservative places out there today and the toilets behave identical on Tinder.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 5:25 pm
I never got the social conservatives here, in that model toilets treat you as a slave and if she divorces you'll become legally an indentured serf because you now have to provide for her until she finds another slave.

Toilets didn't marry betabuxxers because they needed them to survive (she still had her own job and a family that was there for her), they married them for extra money.

There are socially conservative places out there today and the toilets behave identical on Tinder.
The only real social conservatives are traditional Anabaptists and ultra-orthodox jews, and they have these problems.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

fschmidt wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 8:49 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 5:25 pm

The only real social conservatives are traditional Anabaptists and ultra-orthodox jews, and they have these problems.
Muslims are also socially conservative,and what I hear from muslims everywhere is that muslim women in the west want like 100k dowries with a house,just to get married,man must have a bachelors at the very least,man must be goodlooking,man must be tall.

and if you ask about her virginity,the father of the woman might beat you up.

So passport broing is becoming popular among muslim men going back to islamic conservative areas to get cheaper wives that actually do their duties.

As an Ebionite,I lean towards ultra-orthodox Judaism's law,the Torah law applicable to gentiles must definately be followed,though I have alot of work to do in regards to quitting smoking cigarettes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Also, the danger of you "dying" while being crushed by your landwhale lover is high during sexual intercourse in bed. :lol: :lol:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-women-h ... r-obesity/
The nation's obesity epidemic continues to grow, led by an alarming increase among women. For the first time, more than 4 in 10 U.S. women are obese, according to new government health statistics.

Obesity rates for men and women in the U.S. had been roughly the same for about a decade. But in recent years, women have surged ahead and now just over 40 percent of women are obese, compared to 35 percent of men.

The percentages were reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in two articles published online Tuesday by the Journal of the American Medical Association. The numbers are based on small government survey that is considered the best measure of the nation's obesity problem.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 10:45 am
Also, the danger of you "dying" while being crushed by your landwhale lover is high during sexual intercourse in bed. :lol: :lol:

The nation's obesity epidemic continues to grow, led by an alarming increase among women. For the first time, more than 4 in 10 U.S. women are obese, according to new government health statistics.

Obesity rates for men and women in the U.S. had been roughly the same for about a decade. But in recent years, women have surged ahead and now just over 40 percent of women are obese, compared to 35 percent of men.

The percentages were reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in two articles published online Tuesday by the Journal of the American Medical Association. The numbers are based on small government survey that is considered the best measure of the nation's obesity problem.
A man always should be on top of his wife-that is just the natural order -so this is not an issue.

Are you saying you'd reject a good woman because she's morbidly obese?

What if she has a cute face?She would look like a teddy bear woman. :D
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

willymonfrete wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 1:21 pm

A man always should be on top of his wife-that is just the natural order -so this is not an issue.

It's just a joke dude. DO you think I really want to marry some americ*nt? No.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

September 15th, 2023, 1:48 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 1:21 pm

It's just a joke dude. DO you think I really want to marry some americ*nt? No.
I was joking too yakhi.