Personal Attacks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Sorry to hear of your story Kristy.

It's very interesting that you have come to conclude you won't find healthy relationships here in the US. You should speak more to that issue.

In Moslem societies there is much more accountablity and consequences for shitty behavior. Women don't get to cheat on their husbands and then take 70% of his assets like they do here. The lawyers by the way take the other 30% of his assets. In Moslem societies, the women just get stoned.

That of course is a little much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

KristineTheStrawberryGirl wrote:
kristy_571 wrote: I will keep my posts to a minimum if that will make everyone happier. It doesn't bother me one bit. I am not here to make anyone uncomfortable. And if any of posts do make members feel that way, then I will keep my posts minimal. That's fine with me. No problems.
I think that a vast majority of the men on this forum have no problem with you being here. While this has been a predominantly male forum, my understanding is that is by accident and not by design. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, 2 women were originally invited to serve as advisors for this website.

I have had discussions off the forum with Winston regarding the fact that the topics/issues at hand do not really relate to me, and therefore, I would not have much value in my contributions. However, I am not aware of any plans to move the forum into an all male group. In fact, within the last few weeks, I see the very opposite happening, and notice new topics about international life/dealing with life in America.

I think that this discussion group is a really good resource for you, if you are considering your options outside of America or even if you are interested in learning about relationships with foreign men. I don't really understand why anyone wants to interfere with that.
W: It's not an accident. It's just that most of my writings about not being able to get dates in America are from the vantage point of a male in America, and so those who relate to me are going to be other frustrated males who feel the same way. Simple as that. So those are my primary audience.

Only one woman was invited to serve as an advisor on this forum, and what was YOU Kristine. I met you on an AOL Russia board, and you seemed the most intellectual person there, even though I thought you were a man at the time. lol "KommunistSmurf" just sounded like a man's user name.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I was not abandoned, Gordon. We both have custody. He and I just could not stay together. There was alot of fighting, and cultural differnences. In the end he married an Indian girl, and I left. Plus there was also a 17 year age difference, and we just were not able to make it work. He treated me like a child, and told me what to do a little bit too much. If I had a thought say, about the war in Iraq, I would immediatly be shut down. I was told what to wear, what to eat, how to act, how to think, ect ect ect. Which would have been fine for someone else. But since I am stubborn and like to find answers on my own, the time had to come to end a relationship that was destined to be unhappy. I chose Islam because my mother practices it, and because it made sense to me. I am still the same stubborn person, but I have become a little less stubborn, a little bit more family oriented, and a little bit of a better person for it. We all have our own paths in life. The thing in life is that no one can really "help" us. We can find people that have maybe have the same intrests and goals, and have friendships with them, but nothing-at least not in the US, is ever guaranteed.

This is a place for mostly men. I am not here to tread on anyone at all. I am happy that men are able to find their happiness in any part of the world. I agree that the US is a place that is hard on men, and that men are treated unfairly.

I am here not to spew feminist stuff, but just to listen and find out what life beyond the US is like. If a man can do well, maybe there is something for me too. It won't be the exact same, but even some US women are tired of the feminazi culture here, and want to get back to family life.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Somewhat stubborn girls can be cute--especially when they have angelic cheeks and blush easily! :oops: :D :wink:
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

All the stubborn you see will be given to you 1000% in divorce court.

Ok kristy, I was willing to tolerate you till you spouted off with that "if you have sex with a girl overseas you must pay for her rent and health care and education blah blah blah".

With that type of comment, you have effectively put yourself in the "judge" seat and cast "judgment" on this (predominantly male) forum.

Were you truly a "fighter for truth and justice" you would not be here pointing out the splinter in our eye, you would be at some feminist forum pointing out the log in theirs.

The fact that you don't defines you as a hypocrite.

I do not now, or ever, advocate banning you. But, since you are free to come in here and spew feminocentric filth, I am equally free to point out the folly of your ways.

This person you broke up with, did he feed you? Did he pay the rent? Did he work a full time job? If so, you have again defined yourself as a self absorbed harpy. You see, feminism is less a "on" or "off" proposition as it is a "matter of degrees".

That said, the fact you express feminist leanings (calling abuse when abuse did not truly happen) or skewed views (namely, the typical 'failure to worship me equals abuse') means you appreciate little and think too much of yourself.

I do not say this to insult you or make you a target for derision. I do this to enlighten you to the concept called "reality". If you feel you are not given enough, worry not, there are a million other girls that would be tickled pink to have 1/4 of what you have.

Yet you sit here and judge. You are part of the problem, not the solution. You are not better then the most hideous American female, you are only slightly less of a monster.

But rest assured, you are a monster.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

okay Grunt. Think whatever you choose to think about me. God bless you. I pay my own bills, I work for my own money, I am paying my own way through school, and to boot, I've been the one to give my boyfriends money in the past. I am pro family and pro life, and I think that again, men are unfairly treated in this country in certain situations. But, if you want to call me all those names and say I am a feminist, harpy, ect ect ect, then do so. And by the way Grunt, I suggest that you enjoy yourself here and not take everything so seriously. Everyone has their own different opinions. I never once said anything derogatory about men. If I did, then I do again, for the one thousandth time, apologize. I understand this is a website primarily for men, and I am not here to preach or tell anyone they are wrong. The only time I will get angry is when someone bashes Winstons baby, or talks shit about him, or anyone else in an unfair way. Be assured that if someone talked shit about you and bashed you for no fair reason, I'd be the first to put them in check. That's a harpy for you. Now go off and have your wife make you a sandwich, or whatever you wanna do and leave me alone. Thanks .
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:

Ok kristy, I was willing to tolerate you till you spouted off with that "if you have sex with a girl overseas you must pay for her rent and health care and education blah blah blah".

But rest assured, you are a monster.
You forgot to add her car, insurance, parents summer home, dogs heart worm pills, etc etc..." ;)

And how can a USDA grade harpy be a monster? What am I now? A weird hybrid of USDA certified harpy and monster? Screech, rawwwr. lol :wink: :lol: :roll:
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Well, Im beginning to think you can not wrap your mind around the concept so I will explain it in a way you cant not fail to grasp.

See, I do not allow females to gauge their own value, because that's feminism. I hold all females to the international standard. Competition improves the breed.

When I watch what you type here, then transpose it vs. all the nice girls I met in Ukraine, Czech Republic, Austria, South America, Iraq and Kuwait, I find you to be very pushy, rude, mouthy and masculine. At least that strawberry thing finally bought a clue and now adheres to the time honored adage that women should be seen and not heard. You are constantly under foot and virtually impossible to avoid. Id image you are exactly the same way in real life...yet you wonder why you are single.

Also, you think I am sitting here foaming at the mouth and raging on the keyboard. What I am actually doing is sitting here with my wife to my left watching TV and Ukrainian EuroVision clips from YouTube. I may have a beer in a little while. Its pretty calm here.

Anyhow, its the weekend and I will ask my wife if she wants me to order Chinese food or pizza for her. She works hard all week and the weekend I cater to her every need. She is worth it, you see.

Or maybe you dont.
Last edited by Grunt on April 27th, 2008, 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Grunt wrote: Ok kristy, I was willing to tolerate you till you spouted off with that "if you have sex with a girl overseas you must pay for her rent and health care and education blah blah blah".
Kristy,

Why don't you just post the exact quote of yours that made Grunt so upset, explain what you meant, and mention if you have changed your position at all since that time. This way, other members can see exactly what you wrote instead of only relying on Grunt's paraphrases. I have a feeling that the truth will place you very low on the "monster meter".
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I always appreciate your advice Jackal. And I also think that you Grunt, are a good person for appreciating your wife and doing nice things for her so she can relax and have a good weekend. Have a great week everyone.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

grunt...I'd like to see you keep at it here on this thread.

Yeah, she's oppressed cause she needs to feel attractive to men and that shouldn't be so-- she shouldn't have to wear skirts and dresses-cause guys dig that and like feminine women, but she hasn't had mutiple men father her babies and she actually had joint custody. She didn't f**k over her husband in divorce court--and take his house to bang thugs.

Accept the nuances here, grunt. She did get cheated on too.

Bring this on, I want to see the truth. Whereever it may lead.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

who are you talking about gmm567? If it is me, don't expect me to argue back, whatever you say. I am not really concerned with whether you think I am the most awful person alive or not. I've got other things to focus on right now-like my daughter, and my education. So talk away. Say whatever you wish. Bash me all you want. It doesn't really phase me anymore. I just might get a laugh out of all the hilarious things you and whomever else might say. I think bashing is comical.