kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Neo
Junior Poster

kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Post by Neo »

I was just viewing some stuff on Instagram, and one of those female celebrities kissed a dog on the mouth and allowed it to lick her lips.

I wonder why people do this, when, if you go to the park for example, you can see dogs putting their mouths in disgusting places. Dogs will eat anything, including vomit and feces. Why in the world would anyone allow a dog to lick them on the lips?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: kissing dogs / dogs licking faces

Post by TruthSeeker »

Yeah I wouldn't kiss cats too.
Last edited by TruthSeeker on October 27th, 2018, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most women believe the myth that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans. Children often pick up this myth and get sick or worse.

One man almost died but lost all four limbs due to a "dog kiss."

https://www.myjoyonline.com/lifestyle/2 ... led-me.php

But don't tell stupid young women this because it does not comport with their "feelings."
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I asked one of the minor celebrity women on Instagram why women do this, and she said, "Why are you asking me that. I love my dog. She is my child. Because they love them?"

They love their animals like they are their children. I guess I don't have enough love for animals.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 10:54 am
I asked one of the minor celebrity women on Instagram why women do this, and she said, "Why are you asking me that. I love my dog. She is my child. Because they love them?"

They love their animals like they are their children. I guess I don't have enough love for animals.
Pets satiate the urge to indulge maternal instinct. So if you want to know a big reason girls do not feel the need to have children, look no further!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Neo wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 12:20 pm
I was just viewing some stuff on Instagram, and one of those female celebrities kissed a dog on the mouth and allowed it to lick her lips.

I wonder why people do this, when, if you go to the park for example, you can see dogs putting their mouths in disgusting places. Dogs will eat anything, including vomit and feces. Why in the world would anyone allow a dog to lick them on the lips?

I have seen women in public kiss their dogs on the lips! I guess this type of behavior is becoming more mainstream with American women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."